Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 485.

• Dolphin's emulation was not accurate enough or someone loaded cheat codes. A more accurate emulator (or better, a real console!) would help. Maybe tell your friend to update their Dolphin if they can.

• Zitat von Leseratte: „Apparently, the patchers from MrBean (the Auto Wiimmfi Patcher and the FlashHax website patcher) have a bug that broke support for korean discs. MrBean is working on an update for these two patchers. “ Already fixed. FlashHax is up-to-date and standalone patcher is available at chadsoft.co.uk/downloads/autowiimmfipatcher0.6.zip

• Zitat von setfree40: „My version of CTGP won’t work anymore since it updated. Keeps saying that Mario Kart decides to crash. I can’t understand. I can only play Mario kart offline straight from the disc now. I tried redownloading and replacing CTGP and at least I could use it offline but I get the 23904 error. Then when I update CTGP it says it crashes again. Help plz. “ Please send me a private message either on here, or Discord, or wherever you prefer, and send me the "CTGPException.bin" file …

• RE: Dolphin workaround: Yes, this works, but it takes two connection attempts. You get 20101 on first attempt, then successful second login. After the success, there is no need to do the JIT disable trick again for that instance, until the game is closed. I imagine you could also savestate after a successful connection (when you log off) and that may also work. So Dolphin users, try the workaround listed above.

• Collecting Error Codes

MrBean35000vr - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Just met Error Code 12374. It seems to be another Pokémon GTS error, like 12375, but it occurs earlier in the connection process.

• Zitat von PokeAcer: „ - @MrBean35000vr because he's probably about to release a video tutorial that says all of this in a much better way for new people :3 “ You know it youtube.com/watch?v=Sh0AZR-tKwM

• Yeah, very cool, I just tested it out on my DSi with Pokémon Black 2 and Mario Kart DS, working flawlessly from what I can see. I will try to show this to a lot of people soon!

• Rebinding controls in MKWii CTGP

MrBean35000vr - - Wii-Hacking

Beitrag

The community's general outlook is that rebinding controls is a way of gaining an advantage in race (therefore cheating), so CTGP doesn't have a feature for that and likely never will. We all know that pressing Y to wheelie would be easier than pressing d-pad up, and would make the timing of wheelies and possibly even chain wheelies easier to execute for those on Gamecube/Classic controllers. Therefore it wouldn't be allowed in time trial, it wouldn't be allowed in competitive play, it'd be dubi…

• Cheaters, or once I saw an extremely glitchy disconnect that ended a race early. But just by looking at that room list, it's hard to tell who could've actually caused it. Video evidence is useful.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von PokeAcer: „@Chadderz made one for CTGP-R ghosts (it's not the most accurate but it's not "bad") - @MrBean35000vr do you know if/when he'll be releasing it? Cause it'd be cool to use for Wiimmfi MKW page or similar “ No idea, but I can ask. Though maybe not right away, since he's a bit busy at present.

• There's, like, a really easy solution to this. Just delete the license. Problem solved, have a nice day.

• Mkwii friend room

Beitrag

Basically, he went into the friend room of someone who was playing MKW and streaming it on Twitch, and despite the streamer (who was also the room's host) requesting no cheats in the room, and repeated requests for him to leave once they realised he WAS cheating, he insisted on using cheats in all 4 races of the GP, while taunting that he couldn't be banned for it because he was "FTL hacking". Needless to say, he got reported and banned shortly after. He's been pestering anyone who'll listen eve…

• Alternative to patching games

Beitrag

No, because the connection to WFC is done over https. The Wii would not accept the certificate of any other server if you tried to trick it in that way. It would realise it wasn't talking to the real WFC and abort.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von spongebobfan: „thats a little odd but the iwant2lose guy obviously wants to lose but still alot of thoes names look suspicious “ Okay, that's enough dumb speculation out of you. They were in a battle and were banned by an automated tool on a false positive, I've confirmed that personally.

• We'll do our best, yeah. First I plan to enjoy the game I worked so hard to obtain, hahah Zitat von Leseratte: „Alipay itself works with european Visa / Mastercards, but if I remember correctly, the merchant (in this case Nvidia) can choose if they want to accept non-china cards. Apparently, they don't want to. “ Oh, is that so? I will still probably try it later anyway. I would really like to find some way to do all this without relying on a Chinese contact. Maybe it's time I got an account wit…

• Okay, so here are a bunch of facts I gathered about obtaining these Wii games outside of China (so far): - You MUST import a Shield TV made in China. This can be done through a website such as jd.com. - You cannot flash an English/other region Shield to Chinese firmware and expect that to work. It does support that, but the store won't let you buy games. China maintains a list of Shield TV consoles produced for/by China and it throws an error if you use one from out-of-region. - You do NOT need …

• Error 20103

Beitrag

20103 is a higher priority error than 20110, so if you're meant to get both, you just get 20103 instead.

• Error 20103

Beitrag

In my experience 20103 is rarely a Wiimmfi error. More likely a WFC error instead, which would indicate no Wiimmfi patch!

• About banning

Beitrag

No, typically moderators will look carefully and consider VR plausibility by looking at previous races that a person has had. A person who has low VR because they're not very good is not deliberately trying to lose, and that can be seen both in their racing, and in their VR's fluctuation. It's often not hard to conclude who's doing it on purpose, and who isn't.

• Oh, really? I'll check that. I do know how to make it load that version, though, if it doesn't already.