Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• SZS Tools updated: * szs.wiimm.de/changelog.html#r7664 MKW Wiimmfi Patcher updated to v5: * download.wiimm.de/wiimmfi/patcher/

• Wiimms SZS Tools

Wiimm - - PC-Tools

Beitrag

Soeben habe ich Wiimms SZS Tools v1.63a freigegeben. Change Log: Quellcode (34 Zeilen) Links: - Eigenschaften - Download - Kommando-Zeilen-Interface (CLI) - KCL Guide to export and import object files - Custom Mario Kart Wiiki - File Format WU8 (track patch) - File Format WBZ (BZIP2 compression) - KMP Object Query - MKW Track Cross Reference - GitHub: Wiimm/wii-ct-code

• Multi Game Support

Wiimm - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

@Matze167435 SAKE ist one of the next points at my endless to-do lists. Zitat von Zinx: „@Wiimm This is a packet sniffer output file for Mega Man Star Force 2 it does not work at all with Wiimmfi currently. “ Other can analyze the dumps too -- and should do it. Zitat von Blayer98: „Dragon Quest Wars and Trauma Center New Blood appears to work fine, so you can set them to Full support. “ Done! Zitat von Blayer98: „Although all opponent names are set to Faraway Foe for some reason “ Curious. Are t…

• deactivate ocarina and item cheats at all.

• Not any reaction? Does the new tool fix the issues? Error reports? Success messages?

• Zitat von 420 Matt: „but I assume that the 7 day activation system applies for people who connect with a different MAC address “ The console is identified by different constants, and one of them is the MAC address. If not set, Dolphin changes the MAC on every game start. So a new console is generated at server side.

• Zitat von Dudouza: „Zitat von Leseratte: „Well post the complete output (it'll be in the "log" folder) and let us see the error message(s) ... “ DsURgXmXoAcf_hR.jpgDsURgXmW0AAWBHJ.jpg It decompresses, all right but at the stage of rebuilding the wbfs it gives as complete “ And again: Zitat von Leseratte: „Well post the complete output (it'll be in the "log" folder) and let us see the error message(s) ... “ Otherwise we can't help!

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

* 3 games of above enabled. * YFY* added

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von larsenv: „@Wiimm Please change the ID on pokedungeonds from YFYU to YFYJ, the ID might be why people are getting 23922 on the game. “ No. There are 7 profiles with YFYU, bot not 1 with YFYJ. And YFYU is used for YFYP and C2SP. Zitat von larsenv: „Also check out the 2 game definitions posted on the previous page. “ Do you mean Trauma Center and Sujin Taisen: Both are incomplete and the Korean part is removed again.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von Blayer98: „Same problem with Dragon Quest Wars, Friend code being shown as 2840-6825-1404 but actual friend code is 1165-6452-6860. PID is 600409868. “ Will be fixed with next update (already edited). Zitat von Blayer98: „Just to re-iterate, It seems only the Japanese ID is used for online on Dragon Quest Wars since no other version has any other connections on it. The same goes with Bejeweled 2 but the USA ID is used and only that one. “ I automatically verify it, if enough logins and…

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Added: * Sonic Colors (DS) * Sonic Colors (Wii)

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „Game ID already in use: * Guitar Hero: Aerosmith ⇒ Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock “ I solved the conflicts now / Aerosmith enabled. Only id RGV* is used for it.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von Leseratte: „Yes, the fix for Pokemon Pearl. The definition file needs to support the gameID APA as well. “ done Zitat von BowzasaurusRex: „@Wiimm I just tested everything in Bomberman Blitz with Larsenv, and it fully works. Feel free to change it from "Testing" to "Full Support" when you have the time “ done EDIT: Dragon Quest Wars enabled.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

all 3 games use Wii mode to create FC. Fixed.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von Leseratte: „If the game is present in this list: aluigi.altervista.org/papers/gslist.cfg , we could enable it for testing. I didn't find it though, maybe it is under its japanese name? “ Optimized lists: download.wiimm.de/mkw-ana/lists/ Enabled games: * Bomberman Blitz (DSiWare) * Call of Duty: Black Ops * Contact US (DS) * Dragon Quest Wars (Dragon Quest S) (DSiWare) * Final Fantasy III (DS) * Gauntlet DS * Pokemon Fushigi no Dungeon (DS) Already enabled as mixed (Wii+NDS) game; * Pok…

• To all users of my SZS tools: Follow: SZS Tools (especially wszst) for Wiimmfi Patcher

• I updated my SZS tools. As explained before, the new Wiimmfi code is not longer patched by the Gecko Code Handler (GCH). From now on it is patched directly at program start. This avoids conflicts with user added GCH (into main.dol, by USB loader, ...). I call the current version "BETA", and this means, it is experimental. I have tested it with different combinations of options, source files and loaders, but not with all (too much). The relevant changes for this topic: - Tool wstrt: The method to…

• Zitat von MrBean35000vr: „Zitat von Leseratte: „Apparently, the patchers from MrBean (the Auto Wiimmfi Patcher and the FlashHax website patcher) have a bug that broke support for korean discs. MrBean is working on an update for these two patchers. “ Already fixed. FlashHax is up-to-date and standalone patcher is available at chadsoft.co.uk/downloads/autowiimmfipatcher0.6.zip “ All patchers: download.wiimm.de/wiimmfi/patcher/

• @Tock @Sniki @Leseratte @alle anderen Erinnerung: Heute ab 19:30 CET (18:30 UTC) wollen wir Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (Wii) spielen. Weitere Gäste sind herzlichst Willkommen.

• Progress (and success): Today I went online with MKW-Fun patched the new version of SZS tools. The special codes are executed directly without any need or collision with a cheat (gecko) code handler. wszst accepts now very large cheat codes. Now I have to test many combinations (CTCODE or not, GCT or GCH file, (not)activated externel gecko handler, ...). I plan a test release of my tools next weekend.