Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• About banning

StarWolf3000 - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Zitat von Atlas: „I've just downloaded the 3 GB file and it contains sensitive information such as IP addresses and real locations. Delete when? “ Deleted.

• Netflix und Maxdome

StarWolf3000 - - Wii-Homebrew

Beitrag

Maxdome: Nein, da keine eigene App und der Internet Kanal kommt mit der Webseite nicht klar, da DRM nicht unterstützt wird Netflix: Sollte an sich noch funktionieren mit der Netflix App aus dem Wii Shop, aber in ein paar Wochen ist auch damit Schluss.

• Unidentified channel

Beitrag

Its a channel (and a backup loader) that allows you to run game backups from DVD-R without a modchip or USB loader installed. It requires an old cIOS in slot 249 ( <= rev 14 ) and a compatible drive (most old drives work). I'm unsure of System Menu versions, but it may be that most 4.x won't work. The backup discs would only spin with 3x instead of 6x typical for Wii games, so they might lag. But in the age of USB loaders you don't have to use DVDs for backups anymore (they're not supported by m…

• Homebrew

Beitrag

Because you can only use a GC gamepad or the front keys of the Wii to navigate in BootMii. The Wiimote is not supported.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „@Wiimm can YNNJ/YNNE/YNNP's DLS be set to dls1.ilostmymind.xyz ? “ What is YNN*? I can't find it in the game definitions. “ YNNJ is Tongari Boushi to Mahou no 365 Nichi (JP), YNNE is Magician's Quest - Mysterious Times (US), YNNP is Enchanted Folk and the School of Wizardry (EU) (its the same game, just different titles for the regions).

• Sorry, if you cannot get the game the legal way, you won't get help here asking for illegal ways to do. Closed!

• Fehler beim Login

StarWolf3000 - - Gästeforum

Beitrag

Kann ich nicht nachvollziehen, danke aber für die Meldung. Ich werd das weiter beobachten.

• Zitat von ham17: „I'm having trouble with my game as i use neogamma to load my mario kart from my sd card. When I try to load it green screens and just stays green nothing happens. I am using the original Wii. “ Green screen on Neogamma means wrong video output mode. You should rid of Neogamma, its seriously outdated. Use an USB Loader (you may have to update a lot of IOS though).

• Can't register

Beitrag

Which fields are red outlined? Required informations are: - Username - E mail address (+ confirmation) - Password (+ confirmation) - Language (German or English) - The answer of the Botcheck question - Solved reCAPTCHA Optional fields are: - Wii U Nintendo Network ID - Wii U Firmware - Wii U Region (Europe, America, Japan, Korea) - Wii Firmware - Wii Region (Europe, America, Japan, Korea)

• Zitat von Moon164: „If I download the DS BIOS and modify this information, will I be able to connect my DS and DeSmume without this crashing problem? “ To "modify" the information (except for the MAC address), you have to do it on a DS/DS Lite and then dump your own copy of the firmware as a file, which requires some old tools or DSLinux and a Slot-2 device. Downloading someone others firmware dump is not only illegal, if it gets banned, then you're out too (because of the MAC address).

• User settings like birthday, colors, and username are stored in firmware. FCs are not stored in firmware, they're stored in userspace on the game cartridges. And the MAC address? I dunno, maybe its stored on the DS' WiFi chip (which would make it safe for banning).

• Your MelonDS rar had a firmware.bin.bak, and the filesize was exactly of a firmware dump from the DS, so I have removed the link, since its content you are not allowed to distribute.

• DO NOT package copyrighted files from Nintendo. The package includes a renamed firmware.bin (which is a dump from a DS). I have removed references to the download.

• You have to use YOUR own NAND dump of your Wii or vWii for Dolphin.

• Error Code 51330?

Beitrag

Make sure your wireless key isn't too complex for the Wii, some special characters or exceeding a certain length are not properly supported. Also check the channel of the network your wireless router is operating on. Good results can be achieved with channels 1, 3, 5, 6, 9 and 11, probably 13 too.

• Need password to be reset

Beitrag

I have sent you a new Password.

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

Zitat von DD>Joseph: „Error 98910 “ Please provide a short description on when this error happened. Also it looks like this is related to the SAKE server.

• Error Code 51330?

Beitrag

This is a Wii-specific error code. Your wireless network is not set up correctly in vWii mode.

• USB GX loader

StarWolf3000 - - USB Loader GX

Beitrag

Die Disk einlegen in die Wii, deinen USB Loader starten und von Disk auf die Festplatte installieren.

• Taurus hat sich aus dem Team als rankadmin.png verabschiedet und ist nun rankVIP.png Wir danken dir für die jahrelange Unterstützung im Administrationsbereich. Ich übernehme den Posten als rankadmin.png bleibe aber weiterhin sichtbar als rankdeveloper.png