Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 125.

• Quote from Leseratte: “If you know a better solution which stops cheaters, feel free to tell us. ” No Cuts! No Cheats! CTGP Revolution Only! Countdown Mode. (heidy)

• About banning

Torran - - Wiimmfi (English)

Quote from PokemonAcer: “Quote from Shiv: “I don't understand prntscr.com/cabhlx ” The person was banned for 2 weeks for using item cheats. ” He was referring to the inconsistency of the ban times.

• About banning

Quote from Matze167435: “Sorry, I didn't know it has a different meaning. Thank you for clearing this up. Can you tell me what this form means? ” It's used along the same way as the word "bro", an informal form of address.

• About banning

Quote from Matze167435: “It doesn't matter if it offends me, "Nigga" is racist and therefore you should't choose such a name. ” And who exactly is this racist against? White people because they cannot use it? That hardly matters here. Perhaps you're confusing this word with its original form, which carries a completely different meaning than when it's in this form.

• About banning

Quote from Matze167435: “Another guy with a not acceptable Mii name Name: El Nigga FC: 1165-6431-8945 ” ...and this name offends you how?

• About banning

Quote from That Mario Kart Pro: “That's fine. I don't need / want to know who banned him. What I want to know is who told the mod that he was hacking stars. And what proof did he have of him doing it. Can you tell me any of that? ” I have no additional information. Only the mod who performed the ban can tell you that, if they're going to reveal themselves of course.

• About banning

Quote from That Mario Kart Pro: “So, can you tell me who reported him are no? All I want to know is if Rγαη★μ reported him are not. ” Here is a list of players in the room before the ban: * 4902-2640-0100 * ? * vs * 9364 * 5000 * shea * 1122-6934-1800 * ? * vs * 9999 * 9999 * ☆GhouL™ * 3911-1582-5505 * ? * vs * 9732 * 5749 * Fω #De¢im8 * 3267-4682-7251 * ? * vs * 6244 * 5646 * 1. Kenny 2. Margriet * 0819-6412-9354 * ? * vs * 6576 * 5424 * Chέέky®42◎ * 2151-7214-8928 * ? * vs * 9207 * 5041 * Mvan…

• About banning

Quote from That Mario Kart Pro: “So, let me ask this. Who reported him? Are was a mod in the room that banned him? ” No, the mod who banned was not in the room.

• MKWii - Competitions!

Quote from Leseratte: “This water does count as offroad, we have verified it using the speedometer. ” Hello yes, CT creator here. I'm not sure where you're getting your facts from but considering we have, you know, a Wiiki dedicated to stuff like this... It should be quite obvious to everyone that this water collision flag is in fact, not offroad. Really it's just sticky road with an extra quirk.

• About banning

Quote from Tock: “Can someone explain this? Stuff from outside of Wiimmfi should stay outside of Wiimmfi. ” Basically SpyKid got bullied because of his custom tracks.

• Here is video proof of this strange phenomena happening live: twitch.tv/swordofseals/v/52825041?t=05h05m35s Scenario: Voting Screen 3 players left 2 players joining (1 player tried again after kick) Problem: Players can apparently join the room during the voting screen. (This is similar to how Mario Kart 8 Day One DCs worked before Nintendo applied the server fix) Symptoms: Watch the voter count in the bottom right flicker as players enter and leave the voting screen. Fixes: Joining players are …

• Disconnections

Recent GCPM Server change likely caused regressions. @Wiimm

• Wiimmfi Server

I have found it to be the case that wiimmfi.de relies too heavily on the current state of network you are on. If one was to roam wirelessly about on a mobile device or they are on a mobile data connection, the cookies stop doing their job and you are logged out.

• Quote from Procyon: “Sorry to bump an this old thread, but I'm new to homebrew on the Wii, I got it longer on the 3DS. But can I use an ISO to play AC:CF online? ” Yes, please see the Wiimmfi-Patcher for further details.

• Wiimmfi Portal

Quote from Wiimm: “@BeanJr @Torran I have found a workaround for old browsers. Please test test.wiimmfi.de/ again. ” That broke it again.

• Wiimmfi Portal

Quote from Wiimm: “@BeanJr Please test this: test.wiimmfi.de/ At this site I have replaced the "nav" tag by "div". EDIT: ... and please test again: wiimmfi.de/ I have changed the DOCTYPE, but not the "nav" tag. ” test.wiimmfi.de fixes it. DOCTYPE is ignored.

• Wiimmfi Server

Quote from Hunter9999vr: “Thing is, some of us did ask the forums, but we were, should I say, ignored? In a way. I did take time to post in another section and you were a great second resource for help ” I have been forwarding everyone with sudden unexplainable 23915 errors to the About Banning thread. I also collect friend codes for all such reports. Thing is, moderators do not have access to a user's history of MACs, history of IPs, or much history data at all save for bans. 23915 isn't verbos…

• Game over? [86420]

In your situation, bandwidth and ping are not the primary concerns. Every internet service provider is different and it is very well possible that your ISP enforces stricter port filtering. You can, of course, try contacting your ISP in regards to peer-to-peer gaming troubleshooting. They should be able to help or remotely assist you.

• Wiimmfi Server

Quote from BeanJr: “My best guess is that CTGP was never patched properly to accommodate for "regardless of VR" stuff. @MrBean35000vr care to comment? ” VR search was intentionally added back in due to popular demand. A timeout will occur wherein failure to find a player within 60 seconds disregards the search range.

• Game over? [86420]

Quote from EC2 Milo: “What is the IP address, the DMZ and DNS supposed to be set on to get on wiimmfi with a 4G connection? ” It's not required, and in most cases, you are unable to change these settings. Port filtering is usually not strict with 4G tethering so you don't have to worry about it since they expect you to make use of web applications and games.