SSL-Communication between Wii and Nintendo

m4xiking schrieb:

What? I can't believe it you've gone so far that your searching for servers already? Awesome. Is there something wich can still ruin everything or are we on the save side now?

We/they/whoever never said that we/they/whoever are far enough in the dev state that we/they/whoever are searching for one. People only suggested their own Server.
      Ich gehe nur bei Frauen im Alter von 18 bis 20 die Bettwäsche testen.

m4xiking schrieb:

What? I can't believe it you've gone so far that your searching for servers already? Awesome. Is there something wich can still ruin everything or are we on the save side now?

I think it is a long far way and difficult to find a own sever to play mario kart wii continue without nintendo servers after shuddown . We must all have patience. We should not rush them. Just wait and read the progress right.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Obiwan1982 ()

Chadderz schrieb:

Thanks to the CTGP-R 1.03 channel, Bean and I can do unencrypted network captures directly from the Wii to the SD card. If this would be useful, we can make a little homebrew app to do it for others too.
      How long will it take approximately until the app is finished?

Chadderz schrieb:

Of course, the IOS does all the SSL stuff, the game just sees the unencrypted data. If I intercept that, it should be fine.
      I believe that it is IOS 13 because there are two certificates and a key, which is required for Dolphin online play.
      I'm going to uninstall the IOS 13 on my Wii, let's see if I still can play online...
      Vegetarier sind viel grausamer als gedacht. Ein Schwein kann wenigstens wegrennen, aber ein Salat?!? :D :P

Kein Support per PN! Wir sind in einem Forum, und ein Forum lebt aus Fragen und Antworten.
      Was auch wichtig ist: Immer auf die Rechtschreibung achten!

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Wer mir und sich selbst 500mb gratis-Speicher schenken will, kann sich ja unter diesem >Link<unter Dropbox registrieren ;)

Wii Konsole mit Firmware 4.1
      Mit Internet
      Zwei Gamecube-Controller
      2 Wii Fernbedienungen, von denen eine kaputt ist (ich frag mich immer noch wie das möglich ist...)
      Gemoddet nach den Regeln des ALTEN UHGs, aufgefrischt mit dem IOS-Update im neuen UHG.

@christian8246q:

Chadderz schrieb:

I've sarted the Wii based network/SSL dumper, not sure how long it will take at this point.

I don't think you are able to play online w/o IOS13. But you can try it.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

It works without IOS 13.
      I can connect to WFC in MKWii.
      Vegetarier sind viel grausamer als gedacht. Ein Schwein kann wenigstens wegrennen, aber ein Salat?!? :D :P

Kein Support per PN! Wir sind in einem Forum, und ein Forum lebt aus Fragen und Antworten.
      Was auch wichtig ist: Immer auf die Rechtschreibung achten!

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Wer mir und sich selbst 500mb gratis-Speicher schenken will, kann sich ja unter diesem >Link<unter Dropbox registrieren ;)

Wii Konsole mit Firmware 4.1
      Mit Internet
      Zwei Gamecube-Controller
      2 Wii Fernbedienungen, von denen eine kaputt ist (ich frag mich immer noch wie das möglich ist...)
      Gemoddet nach den Regeln des ALTEN UHGs, aufgefrischt mit dem IOS-Update im neuen UHG.

I'm trying to connect to naswii.nintendowifi.net with a normal web browser (firefox), but while loading the webpage, Firefox told me to authenticate myself with a "client certificate". I think I should use the "clientca.pem" out of my Dolphin folder here, but does anyone know how I can tell Firefox to use this cert?
      Firefox shows me a list with my installed private client certificates, but I can't select one from a file.

But I already found a way to download the rankings:

Navigate to this page and click either on "GetTopTenRankings" or on "GetTenAboveRankings". The needed game id is 1687, for global the region is "0". And that's the reason why the regional data in the wiki was wrong in the past: click.

The server will return a list of records, for each record there is the owner-profile-id, the rank, the time in milliseconds and the Mii.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Well when you are already sniffing those pages here the list I sent to Wiimm:

Nintendo Server URLs with WebUI:

s.sake.gs.nintendowifi.net/Sak…Server/StorageServer.asmx
      s.comp.pubsvs.gs.nintendowifi.…e/CompetitionService.asmx
      s.race.gs.nintendowifi.net/Rac…intendoRacingService.asmx

s.sake.gs.nintendowifi.net/Sak…verDev/StorageServer.asmx

Seems like the server runs on CentOS (i.imgur.com/h5iCllJ.png)

edit: fixed the urls.
      Ich gehe nur bei Frauen im Alter von 18 bis 20 die Bettwäsche testen.
      Here's some "userdata" encrypted:
      gAQARgBvAHgAeAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFcggzkXg2T/4bYABHgAMb0K4oSwCmASYXgvAG0QiiUEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC4mAEGDzE=
      And decrypted:
      €FoxxW ƒ9ƒdÿá¶x1½
      â„°
      `ax/mŠ%¸˜1
      It seems to mean nothing, maybe it is not base64 encoding (or it might mean something when you look at the hex of it, I've not tried that yet).
      This seems to be normal Mii data (try to save those bytes to a .mii file and install it with mii installer) because I found the string "n o n a m e" in some of the records which is the standard name transmitted when using a guest mii.

Maschell schrieb:

Its the miidata + vehicle,character,country,controller

my crappy quick and dirty 2 1/2 years old script for downloading the rankings, maybe this will help you

Can you upload those scripts again? They are down, and as the MKWii server is ready, I'd like to look at the ghost data now.