Angepinnt Wiimmfi Server

I have a few questions about this:

-Can this be done using a Wii U (to play wii games)?

-Will this still work if I have the newest system update(on wii, not wii u)?

-Do I need to have a friend on my friends list in each game that I register? If yes, does he need to be registered as well?

-Does this need hacks/homebrew/etc to work?
      Yes, can be done with WiiU.
      Yes, works with both newest Wii firmware and WiiU firmware
      You need a friend in your list, and this friend must also have you in your friend list, but the friend itself does not need to be in the formula. Or, in case of MKWii, you can use the savegame app.
      Yes, this needs homebrew.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

eN-t schrieb:

Dr.Wily schrieb:

Hello,

For MKW, there is a way to make a local server to play in LAN without internet connection ?

No, there's not. And I doubt there'll ever be because afaik, the creators of this custom server do not want to release all their software to the public. The reason is simple, the servers are designed to be hosted only once for the whole internet so having more than one server running, it would cause problems and split up the already low amount of players worldwide even more into even smaller groups.
      There is no real sense to use a LAN server anyways since even if you want to play this game local with more than 4 players, a really shitty internet connection will do just fine because there's almost no traffic at all apart from P2P which is in your LAN then anyways. I bet it would even work to just set up a wireless hotspot from your Smartphone.

Wiimm said he'll release the software when it's complete enough. The one I'm helping develop is already open, and I would love to see how both servers could improve from one another.
      Sorry, one more thing, I see this...but When I look in Wiimms Zip Folders, I can't find the Folder, "Wiimmfi-images", do I create a Folder named that? " And what does "HDD" Stand for, cuz I can't find that either and the USB-Stick/Drive
      1. Now all games in the folder get patched. After patching, you find the new images in the folder wiimmfi-images. You can now copy those to your HDD or USB-Stick.

DN⁂Yoshi♕ schrieb:

Sorry, one more thing, I see this...but When I look in Wiimms Zip Folders, I can't find the Folder, "Wiimmfi-images", do I create a Folder named that? " And what does "HDD" Stand for, cuz I can't find that either and the USB-Stick/Drive

"Wiimmfi-images" will be created, if Image-Patching is done.
      HDD stands for "Hard Disc Drive", also your USB-Drive
      Vegetarier sind viel grausamer als gedacht. Ein Schwein kann wenigstens wegrennen, aber ein Salat?!? :D :P

Kein Support per PN! Wir sind in einem Forum, und ein Forum lebt aus Fragen und Antworten.
      Was auch wichtig ist: Immer auf die Rechtschreibung achten!

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Wer mir und sich selbst 500mb gratis-Speicher schenken will, kann sich ja unter diesem >Link<unter Dropbox registrieren ;)

Wii Konsole mit Firmware 4.1
      Mit Internet
      Zwei Gamecube-Controller
      2 Wii Fernbedienungen, von denen eine kaputt ist (ich frag mich immer noch wie das möglich ist...)
      Gemoddet nach den Regeln des ALTEN UHGs, aufgefrischt mit dem IOS-Update im neuen UHG.

Hello all.
      I tried patching my SSBB with the wiimmfi-patcher and tried loading it up with Dolphin 4.0-1609. It seemingly worked just fine and it told me my FC (4601-6150-1175 - and I tested it again - it didn't prompt me again and it remembered my FC in the next Dolphin session) and asked me to register a name.
      When I tried the same stunt using the original rom, I would run into the classic error 20100.

Now, my question is whether or not anybody have confirmed Dolphin working?
      2nd question: Does the patched .iso redirect to the localhost IP-adress, if it cannot find the specified host? Because that could also explain why WFC returned with a positive result to me.

I might try patching my MKW and try running it with Dolphin and get the log dumps, could that be helpful in any way?

Also, a small note. Apparently patching the games makes the framelimiting/audio syncing wonky in dolphin when you load them up. It started running at 300+ vps (6x game speed) for me.
      No, you download the patcher, extract the archive so that there's the patcher folder with the "create-image.bat" inside, then you put your games inside that folder and run the "create-image.bat" file. Nothing more than that, really.
      Was?Info
      ModellStandard (weiß, Release-Day)
      Zubehörinterne 500GB HDD, SDHC 32GB, LAN-Adapter, 128MB MemoryCard
      Wi-Fi SpieleWiimm's MKW Fun, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, ...

Was?Info
      ModellPremium (schwarz, Release-Day)
      Zubehör500GB 2,5" HDD (schwarz), SDHC 32GB
      Wi-Fi SpieleMario Kart 8, Nintendo Land, Sonic Racing (S&ASRT), ...

Was?Info
      Modell3DS XL (blau-schwarz)
      ZubehörSuperCard DSTwo, 4GB SDHC
      Wi-Fi SpieleMario Kart 7, ...

Was?Code / ID
      Wiimm's MKW-Fun0904-9558-6482
      Nintendo Network IDEnting
      Nintendo 3DS5455-9634-9827

Danke an feeder für meinen tollen Avatar!
      You own that game so just put it into your Wii disc drive, use a USB Loader to create an image (ISO, WBFS, ...) onto a USB HDD and then just attach that USB HDD (or USB flash drive, whatever you prefer) to your PC to copy the ISO or WBFS files of your games into the wiimmfi folder.

I will downvote any further question of you on this topic because I don't think that you actually read the instructions, nor do you read the replies or try to get it worked out on your own. There are step-by-step instructions so please just go for it.
      Was?Info

Was?Info

Was?Info

Was?Code / ID

You can patch your games whenever you want.
      Was?Info

Was?Info

Was?Info

Was?Code / ID

That happens because Dolphin is bad. These errors do not occur on an original Wii so I blame inaccurate emulation.
      Was?Info

Was?Info

Was?Info

Was?Code / ID

eN-t schrieb:

Dr.Wily schrieb:

Hello,

For MKW, there is a way to make a local server to play in LAN without internet connection ?

No, there's not. And I doubt there'll ever be because afaik, the creators of this custom server do not want to release all their software to the public. The reason is simple, the servers are designed to be hosted only once for the whole internet so having more than one server running, it would cause problems and split up the already low amount of players worldwide even more into even smaller groups.
      There is no real sense to use a LAN server anyways since even if you want to play this game local with more than 4 players, a really shitty internet connection will do just fine because there's almost no traffic at all apart from P2P which is in your LAN then anyways. I bet it would even work to just set up a wireless hotspot from your Smartphone.

But with a internet connection (+ patched MKWii) the solution of playing local w/ more than 4 players is easy. Open a room and connect all your Wiis to it.
      01-19-2038 03:14:08
      What the?? This can't be normal:
      Vegetarier sind viel grausamer als gedacht. Ein Schwein kann wenigstens wegrennen, aber ein Salat?!? :D :P

Kein Support per PN! Wir sind in einem Forum, und ein Forum lebt aus Fragen und Antworten.
      Was auch wichtig ist: Immer auf die Rechtschreibung achten!

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Wer mir und sich selbst 500mb gratis-Speicher schenken will, kann sich ja unter diesem >Link<unter Dropbox registrieren ;)

Wii Konsole mit Firmware 4.1
      Mit Internet
      Zwei Gamecube-Controller
      2 Wii Fernbedienungen, von denen eine kaputt ist (ich frag mich immer noch wie das möglich ist...)
      Gemoddet nach den Regeln des ALTEN UHGs, aufgefrischt mit dem IOS-Update im neuen UHG.