Angepinnt Wiimmfi Server

Hunter9999vr schrieb:

Embrez schrieb:

since 2 days im trying to join worldwide and starting room but it disconnect me no error code only the message you were disconnected from other players need help :/
      That seems to be a general issue that pops in and out (Not saying that's a personal internet problem but it could be a factor)
      same thing happens to me every once in a while

kkakele schrieb:

Hi.Im from Spain and new here.I did play smash bros online 2 days ago but since everytime that i try to connect on this game i get a freee screen and a noisy beep.Anyone know whats happening? I dont have any hack on game or sd except that is patched for play online of course.
      You need to put your friendcode,without friendcode can't help the Wiimmfi Stuff.

JakeMK schrieb:

kkakele schrieb:

Hi.Im from Spain and new here.I did play smash bros online 2 days ago but since everytime that i try to connect on this game i get a freee screen and a noisy beep.Anyone know whats happening? I dont have any hack on game or sd except that is patched for play online of course.
      You need to put your friendcode,without friendcode can't help the Wiimmfi Stuff.
      This is actually a problem not related to friend codes: rather a patch problem. @kkakeleif you're using the disk patcher, please redump your game and repatch it. If using the physical disk patcher, please make sure you're using version 4of it.
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.

The competition patch for Mario Kart Wii has nothing to do with Brawl. Maybe try another ISO? If your drive doesn't always read the disc, maybe there are read errors in the ISO you've created.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

hi im new here but i have a wiimmfi online issue
      i just softmoddd my wii did the patch(it says custom server in the game)
      but i keep getting error code 20100

ive tried everything for a fix for this

ive reset my, clear all setting, re done the patch, tried numerous other odds and ends that say it fixes.

internet works with eveything else, is it a dns issue?

im also thinking that maybe im new and have to wait 7 days, but wouldnt i be getting a different error code that counts down?
      I didn't that's the thing, I just tried it anyway because the patched iso kept giving me the error. But I finally figured it out. I used the patched iso and set the DNS to wimm site in the wii settings and then loaded the game up and finally gave me the right error(for console activation). I'm thinking my router wasn't letting me connect to it, I'm glad it works though. If people keep getting this error. This is the only solution that worked for me. Making the DNS 46..1..141(whatever the DNS was) and then playing the patched iso(I use wiiflow if that means anything since usbloadetgx didn't work) :luigi1:
      and just a question? Do a lot of American users use this service? Or even know about it?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von thenintendofreak () aus folgendem Grund: Had a question

thenintendofreak schrieb:

I didn't that's the thing, I just tried it anyway because the patched iso kept giving me the error. But I finally figured it out. I used the patched iso and set the DNS to wimm site in the wii settings and then loaded the game up and finally gave me the right error(for console activation). I'm thinking my router wasn't letting me connect to it, I'm glad it works though. If people keep getting this error. This is the only solution that worked for me. Making the DNS 46..1..141(whatever the DNS was) and then playing the patched iso(I use wiiflow if that means anything since usbloadetgx didn't work) :luigi1:
      and just a question? Do a lot of American users use this service? Or even know about it?
      I recall interacting with several American people personally, but the same goes for Asia and Europe. There is no way to show statistics unless there is telemetry
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.

You were using the HTTP version of the patch (not the HTTP + domain which USBLGX uses) - seriously, it'd just be easier if you patched the ISO itself.
      And yes, a lot of Americans use it, why do you think the server always has at least a few people on? As EU people get home, Americans go to school, we play while adults play, then when the Americans get home the EU people sleep, and so on and so forth with other timezones.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      ok I'm not being clear, I'm very lazy at typing.

1. I patched the mkw iso with v3 of wiimmfi.
      2. Loaded it up with wiiflow
      3. Got error 20100
      4.tried restarting wii(red light then back on)
      5.tried again same error
      6.tried using another wifi connection
      7.same error
      8.tried usbloadergx and the same error
      9.tried setting everything in mkw channel(like region and data transmission info)
      10.same error
      11.tried wiping internet settings
      12.same f**king error
      13.then I set the DNS setting on my wii and it worked

So what did I do wrong? That it wouldn't work regularly? I'm sure it's patched correctly because it says custom wfc in the main menu

I have comcast with 50mbs down and like 8mbs up

I'm on a regular wii has working internet and I'm on 4.3u

Yea I'm glad a lot of people use this, I was just asking because I checked wimm.de and it showed just about only jap and eu users. Can't wait to play just gotta wait for console activation.

And if I was using the wrong patch could u point me to the correct one

Thanks

And yes I used the patch from the wiimm site

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von thenintendofreak ()

At ~10am CET it is no wonder there are almost no USA based players online. It's between 1am and 4am over there.
      Was?Info
      ModellStandard (weiß, Release-Day)
      Zubehörinterne 500GB HDD, SDHC 32GB, LAN-Adapter, 128MB MemoryCard
      Wi-Fi SpieleWiimm's MKW Fun, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, ...

Was?Info
      ModellPremium (schwarz, Release-Day)
      Zubehör500GB 2,5" HDD (schwarz), SDHC 32GB
      Wi-Fi SpieleMario Kart 8, Nintendo Land, Sonic Racing (S&ASRT), ...

Was?Info
      Modell3DS XL (blau-schwarz)
      ZubehörSuperCard DSTwo, 4GB SDHC
      Wi-Fi SpieleMario Kart 7, ...

Was?Code / ID
      Wiimm's MKW-Fun0904-9558-6482
      Nintendo Network IDEnting
      Nintendo 3DS5455-9634-9827

Danke an feeder für meinen tollen Avatar!

So what did I do wrong? That it wouldn't work regularly? I'm sure it's patched correctly because it says custom wfc in the main menu
      It should say Wiimmfi WFC, use patch_wiimmfi, not patch_dwc

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

PokeAcer schrieb:

It should say Wiimmfi WFC, use patch_wiimmfi, not patch_dwc
      damn im such an idiot thanks you so much
      DLS, Peerchat, and Gamestats

All 3 will be down for about 30-90min, as I migrate them over to my new Azure VM just for the Wiimmfi Services. @Wiimm as long as it's dlsx.pokeacer.xyz for each DLS server (1 and 2, 1 is my Wii one, 2 is my DS one), they'll migrate with the DNS. gamestats and peerchat will need their IPs changing to 13.90.159.172 in Wiimmfi's DNS however.

(FWIW, this is so that I don't knock them off whenever I have to reboot my VPS)

EDIT: done! Just awaiting DNS change by Wiimm.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Billy549 ()

Hope that this is correct:

Quellcode

1. | 138 | 33 | *.gamestats.gs.nintendowifi.net | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      2. | 150 | 35 | *.gamestats.gs.wiimmfi.de | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      3. | 141 | 34 | *.gamestats2.gs.nintendowifi.net | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      4. | 153 | 36 | *.gamestats2.gs.wiimmfi.de | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      5. | 129 | 32 | *.peerchat.gs.nintendowifi.net | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      6. | 126 | 31 | *.peerchat.gs.wiimmfi.de | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      7. | 132 | 33 | gamestats.gs.nintendowifi.net | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      8. | 144 | 35 | gamestats.gs.wiimmfi.de | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      9. | 135 | 34 | gamestats2.gs.nintendowifi.net | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      10. | 147 | 36 | gamestats2.gs.wiimmfi.de | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      11. | 159 | 38 | gts.wiimmfi.de | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      12. | 123 | 31 | peerchat.gs.wiimmfi.de | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      13. | 156 | 37 | pkgdsprod.nintendo.co.jp | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      Alles anzeigen

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.

Wiimm schrieb:

Hope that this is correct:

Quellcode

1. | 138 | 33 | *.gamestats.gs.nintendowifi.net | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      2. | 150 | 35 | *.gamestats.gs.wiimmfi.de | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      3. | 141 | 34 | *.gamestats2.gs.nintendowifi.net | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      4. | 153 | 36 | *.gamestats2.gs.wiimmfi.de | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      5. | 129 | 32 | *.peerchat.gs.nintendowifi.net | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      6. | 126 | 31 | *.peerchat.gs.wiimmfi.de | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      7. | 132 | 33 | gamestats.gs.nintendowifi.net | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      8. | 144 | 35 | gamestats.gs.wiimmfi.de | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      9. | 135 | 34 | gamestats2.gs.nintendowifi.net | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      10. | 147 | 36 | gamestats2.gs.wiimmfi.de | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      11. | 159 | 38 | gts.wiimmfi.de | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      12. | 123 | 31 | peerchat.gs.wiimmfi.de | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      13. | 156 | 37 | pkgdsprod.nintendo.co.jp | A | 13.90.159.172 | 180 |
      Alles anzeigen
      gts.wiimmfi.de and pkgdsprod.nintendo.co.jp should be 191.236.98.208 still. However the rest is correct :D

colking1 schrieb:

I've been trying to connect my 3ds via twloader (Mario Kart DS) but can't get online. Has anyone had success with this method?
      Yes. You need to setup your NWFC DS settings in 3DS settings, not in the game settings, as going to the WFC settings page resets the game and thus you lose the Wiimmfi patch, on TWLoader