Angepinnt Wiimmfi Server

Wii-Homebrew and Wiimmfi is stopped
      in some minutes due to system update!

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.
      All done. The server running again. And a minute after Wiimmfi start, 17 players are online (all MKWii) and 11 of them are members of 3 rooms.

Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.

PokeAcer schrieb:

@Wiimm a useful potential idea; let's say someone accidentally deletes their save for a game, and they remake it. If they want the FC, they could mark the fc so that when that specific game makes a new account the game is given that specific PID and such, stopping FCs going unused because they deleted or changed the save.

Leseratte schrieb:

No, but the Wiimmfi portal could contain a button for every profile on the console named like "force this PID for the next login", and when the console logs in the next time, it will receive that friend code. If the login is with an existing profile, it'll get an error - but if it is done with a new profile, this can be used to restore a friend code which has been accidentally deleted.
      That would be excellent!
      I support this idea.
      My english is bad... Sorry for that :wacko:
      I know the bug, but I haven't any time to fix it. It is an encoding/decoding issuer between 2 servers.

Giaqor schrieb:

Today I got EC 92020 in Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom.
      It probably is some issue with the GAMESTATS server...

Please fix it

Thank you
      I'm about to do maintenance on the server, and I'm going to be cleaning it up. Should be back soon! ^^

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      At the moment, a few people are having an issue with leaving Worldwides on MKWii. So I was just done playing in a CTWW, so I selected "Quit" and confirmed, and instead of the game leading me to the online menu that shows "Worldwide, Custom Track Worldwide and Friend Roster", it just showed the globe with "Connecting to Wiimmfi..." and it eventually froze there, after around 5 minutes, my friend Flohrian also left the worldwide we played in, and on his wii exactly the same thing happened. The only thing to fix this is to restart the Wii completely. This only occurs upon leaving a Worldwide lobby, normaly connecting to the game works just fine.

@Wiimm @Leseratte What is going on?
      Curious. Is it really a Wiimmfi issue? Because leaving a room (private, worldwide, ...) is an activity controlled by the Wii. It sends only an info about the decision "leave" to the server. Same for leaving WFC at all: It's simply a TCP disconnect.

Hello! It seems that the webpage that tracks the active rooms seems to be doing something pretty strange this evening.

wiimmfi.de/mkw

It seems that sometimes, whenever someone becomes a host following the disconnect of a previous host, it incorrectly detects it as a brand new room, but everyone else stays listed in the old room. So it ends up with a multitude of 1 player rooms, and then a bunch of other rooms that haven't got a host. Doesn't seem to affect how Wiimmfi runs, just the status pages. At the moment, almost every single room seems to be doing this. It only seems to affect host swaps, brand new rooms seem to work correctly.

EDIT: Never mind. Whatever was happening seems to have stopped now!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von MrBean35000vr ()

@MrBean35000vr
      I know this effect, but I'm not sure about the reason.

Remember:
      Rooms are build at client side. The server is not informed about rooms. So it tries only to interpret some status values send to GPCM, MASTER and NATNEG. Especially the NATNEG packets helps to find out peer-to-peer relations. And before NATNEG, all connect/disconnect packets are routed through the server.

After a host disconnect, the clients reorganize the room. But NATNEG is not repeated and most negotiation is peer-to-peer. That make it much more difficult to detect the new room layout: Only some status packets can be used. And sometimes my model fails and interprets a "room split".

My suspicion in this case: A new host is selected, but disconnects too. Then a second host is selected. And because of status updated are delayed up to 30s, my model interpret it as room split with 2 hosts.

Wiimm schrieb:

@MrBean35000vr
      I know this effect, but I'm not sure about the reason.

Remember:
      Rooms are build at client side. The server is not informed about rooms. So it tries only to interpret some status values send to GPCM, MASTER and NATNEG. Especially the NATNEG packets helps to find out peer-to-peer relations. And before NATNEG, all connect/disconnect packets are routed through the server.

After a host disconnect, the clients reorganize the room. But NATNEG is not repeated and most negotiation is peer-to-peer. That make it much more difficult to detect the new room layout: Only some status packets can be used. And sometimes my model fails and interprets a "room split".

My suspicion i this case: A new host is selected, but disconnects too. Then a second host is selected. And because of status updated are delayed up to 30s, my model interpret it as room split with hosts.
      that reminds me that once i saw a room that had the same id number and it showed 2 hosts but split up
      Hopefully we should be seeing quite a user increase to MKW on Wiimmfi fairly soon! With the new FlashHax exploit by Fullmetal5, it became possible to access Wiimmfi without the requirement of a Homebrew Channel or even an SD card. Me and Chadderz set up a website to take advantage of the new exploit, one that boots directly into the disc patcher, and it seems fairly popular; at least 700 unique users have attempted to use it (as of 2 days ago, so it's probably even more by now). How many of those attempts were successful is unknown, but certainly from what I'm seeing, a lot of people were able to get it going. The website and video documenting it went live on the 18th, so the one week waiting period for Mario Kart will be coming to an end for the first new users very soon (on Christmas Day!) and I know some people have been playing other games that Wiimmfi supports in the meantime.

I haven't seen enough of the Wiimmfi registered console statistics to see if there's been a notable increase since the 18th, but keep an eye out on Mario Kart very soon, there may be a lot of new faces on for the rest of the holiday period!

For those who haven't actually seen the FlashHax exploit, try going here in the Wii's Internet Channel. PAL users, make sure your Wii is in 60Hz mode.
      chadsoft.co.uk/wiimmfi

Merry Christmas all, and may Wiimmfi live on and prosper!

MrBean35000vr schrieb:

Hopefully we should be seeing quite a user increase to MKW on Wiimmfi fairly soon! With the new FlashHax exploit by Fullmetal5, it became possible to access Wiimmfi without the requirement of a Homebrew Channel or even an SD card. Me and Chadderz set up a website to take advantage of the new exploit, one that boots directly into the disc patcher, and it seems fairly popular; at least 700 unique users have attempted to use it (as of 2 days ago, so it's probably even more by now). How many of those attempts were successful is unknown, but certainly from what I'm seeing, a lot of people were able to get it going. The website and video documenting it went live on the 18th, so the one week waiting period for Mario Kart will be coming to an end for the first new users very soon (on Christmas Day!) and I know some people have been playing other games that Wiimmfi supports in the meantime.

I haven't seen enough of the Wiimmfi registered console statistics to see if there's been a notable increase since the 18th, but keep an eye out on Mario Kart very soon, there may be a lot of new faces on for the rest of the holiday period!

For those who haven't actually seen the FlashHax exploit, try going here in the Wii's Internet Channel. PAL users, make sure your Wii is in 60Hz mode.
      chadsoft.co.uk/wiimmfi

Merry Christmas all, and may Wiimmfi live on and prosper!
      i still prefer ctgp its better but thats great that u guys finally managed to make a new way to patch the game without installing homebrew or the wiimmfi patcher

Zachruff schrieb:

@Wiimm @Leseratte Several people are saying they are having troubles downloading ghosts from the wiimmfi servers (the top 10s show up fine, however)
      Can confirm this is server fault:

Random Ghosts (Ghost Race) works fine:

Quellcode

1. GET /SakeFileServer/ghostdownload.aspx?gameid=1687&region=0&p0=600006225&c0=12&t0=191753 HTTP/1.1
      2. Host: mariokartwii.sake.gs.wiimmfi.de
      3. User-Agent: GameSpyHTTP/1.0
      4. Connection: close
      5. HTTP/1.1 200 OK
      6. Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 23:05:36 GMT
      7. Server: Apache/2.4.6 (Linux/SUSE)
      8. X-Powered-By: ASP.NET
      9. cluster-server: gstprdweb07
      10. X-AspNet-Version: 2.0.50727
      11. Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=ghost.bin
      12. Set-Cookie: ASP.NET_SessionId=tfiuyjejhgcriuuoabnlswz2; path=/; HttpOnly
      13. Cache-Control: private
      14. Sake-File-Result: 0
      15. Content-Length: 2700
      16. Connection: close
      17. Content-Type: application/octet-stream
      Alles anzeigen

But Rival Ghosts etc do not work:

Quellcode

1. POST /SakeStorageServer/StorageServer.asmx HTTP/1.1
      2. Host: mariokartwii.sake.gs.wiimmfi.de
      3. User-Agent: GameSpyHTTP/1.0
      4. Connection: close
      5. Content-Length: 926
      6. Content-Type: text/xml
      7. SOAPAction: "http://gamespy.net/sake/SearchForRecords"
      8. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:ns1="http://gamespy.net/sake"><SOAP-ENV:Body><ns1:SearchForRecords><ns1:gameid>1687</ns1:gameid><ns1:secretKey>9r3Rmy</ns1:secretKey><ns1:loginTicket>YOUDONTNEEDMYTICKET</ns1:loginTicket><ns1:tableid>GhostData</ns1:tableid><ns1:filter>course&#x20;=&#x20;15&#x20;and&#x20;gameid&#x20;=&#x20;1687&#x20;and&#x20;time&#x20;<&#x20;169815</ns1:filter><ns1:sort>time&#x20;desc</ns1:sort><ns1:offset>0</ns1:offset><ns1:max>1</ns1:max><ns1:surrounding>0</ns1:surrounding><ns1:ownerids></ns1:ownerids><ns1:cacheFlag>0</ns1:cacheFlag><ns1:fields><ns1:string>fileid</ns1:string></ns1:fields></ns1:SearchForRecords></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
      9. HTTP/1.1 200 OK
      10. Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 23:04:13 GMT
      11. Server: Apache/2.4.6 (Linux/SUSE)
      12. X-Powered-By: PHP/5.4.20
      13. Content-Length: 396
      14. Connection: close
      15. Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8
      16. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soap:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soap:Body><SearchForRecordsResponse xmlns="http://gamespy.net/sake"><SearchForRecordsResult>Success</SearchForRecordsResult><values/></SearchForRecordsResponse></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>
      Alles anzeigen

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

Giaqor schrieb:

Today I got EC 92020 in Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom.
      It probably is some issue with the GAMESTATS server...

Please fix it

Thank you
      I checked and the server was running fine; however, I'm going to restart the server as it needs a restart after updates anyways.

Hello good morning and good afternoon on germany
      I hope everything is running up fine. because many of my friends Have Error codes on almost all the Games except Mario kart
      So no one can log in Smash brawl
      naruto shippuden revolution 3
      The Last story
      Tatsunoko vs Capcom
      And other Games
      the only ones who didn't get affected was
      Mario kart
      Pes soccer 2013
      inazuma eleven go strikers
      animal crossing
      supously mario strikers charged and More
      and i Keep telling them
      They're giving the Servers updates and Maintenance so it should be working again in the mean time

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von BLADEXG ()

BLADEXG schrieb:

Hello good morning and good afternoon on germany
      I hope everything is running up fine. because many of my friends Have Error codes on almost all the Games except Mario kart
      So no one can log in Smash brawl
      naruto shippuden revolution 3
      The Last story
      Tatsunoko vs Capcom
      And other Games
      the only ones who didn't get affected was
      Mario kart
      Pes soccer 2013
      inazuma eleven go strikers
      animal crossing
      supously mario strikers charged and More
      and i Keep telling them
      They're giving the Servers updates and Maintenance so it should be working again in the mean time
      same here trying to play fortune street yesterday whit friends and get 92070 gamestat error

-Bomberman Blast
      -Pokemon battle revolution
      -mario karts
      and some games up works