Angepinnt Wiimmfi Server

Hi, I'd like to understand why this error comes up when I try to connect online, via "wiimmfi".
      this error comes out:
      "error code 23911, profile creation danied"
      what can it be and what can i do?
      it happens to me only with the game "MKW HACK PACK RMCE93" while with "MARIO KART WII" normal everything is fine.
      Help...
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars 4429-8172-2629

Mario Kart Wii 0006-0009-1147

Wiimms Mario Kart Wii Fun 2015-12 1036-7938-2142

Super Smash Bros Brawl 0220-7492-7600 name.GIACO

Fortune Street 2325-2832-5133

GTI Club Supermini Festa 1294-4911-0031

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing 0220-7492-7642

We Love Golf 3828-5218-0520

Mario Sports Mix 0263-6989-5376

NiGHTS Journey of Dreams 5374-7100-3608

Tetris Party Deluxe 4300-9682-1210

Pokemon Battle Revolution 0907-9440-4956

The Conduit 2 4429-8172-6533

The Conduit 2754-7800-2096

The Last Story 5417-6597-1755

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 3356-0754-0826

Naruto Shippuuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen Special 1723-9885-8274

Eldar Saga (Valhalla Knights) 5417-6597-4715

Inazuma Eleven Go Strikers 2013 3656-7231-3728

Samurai Warriors 3 2024-6360-4139

Battalions Wars 2 241-118-309-740

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DS Master of the Cards 3871-4720-5525

Castlevania Judgment 1251-5419-2749

WIIWARE GAMES:

Water Warfare 1852-8373-5473

TV Show King 2 1466-2902-9807

Tetris Party 2497-0824-4909

Snowboard Riot 2625-9314-6796

Onslaught 2196-4347-3834

ExciteBike World Challenge 1852-8373-5465

Dr. Mario & Germ Buster 6949-7189-2852

CueSports: Snooker vs. Billiards 5074-0628-2662

Bomberman Blast 4086-2203-4853

Wiimm schrieb:

I have re-enable the SET-FC method for all games except MKWii. It is in the test phase since beginning of 2018 (no one used it *and* told success or failure).
      Because of test phase, documentation for the current implementation doesn't exist.

Short docu:
      * Create a Wiimmfi account and login to wiimmfi.de
      * Connect your console with your Wiimmfi account: wiimmfi.de/assign-console
      * Connect with game and force error 60000. Then visit wiimmfi.de/status and search SET-FC. Click it and follow instructions.

Anyway, it is not our duty to allow old profiles. It's only a bonus service!
      I was excited to try this out on my old Brawl profile (didn't want to delete it since it has 250+ hours and everything unlocked) but turns out it's impossible because the only way to see your friend code in Brawl is to connect to the internet, which I can't do because I get error 60000.
      @Rag
      If I use your user identity, I can see a "SET-FC" links for SSBB at this page: wiimmfi.de/status
      The link leads to page "Assign an old friend code to a new profile" and give the following info ...
      * Console FC: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
      * Game: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
      * Last login try: 38h 52m, 2019-03-29 20:36 CET
      ... and asks for the real friend code.

Where did it failed?

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.

Rag schrieb:

@Wiimm It failed when it asked me for my old friend code. You can't see your friend code in Brawl unless you connect online, which I can't do because the official servers are dead and wiimmfi gives me 60000. So it's impossible for me to know what my old friend code is.
      I think the Friend Code might be in the save file somewhere.
      So maybe you can find it by editing it.

FancyDolphin schrieb:

If only Wiimmfi detected players while they're connecting and not just fully connected.
      That wouldn't help. Wiimmfi must know the friend code of a player to allow that player to log in without error 60000. If the game doesn't display it, you would need to get it from the save game directly.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

I know the old Wiimmfi FC Uploader used to be able to find&upload the FC - if that's no longer accepted, then some sort of home-brew that can read out FCs from various save games would be immensely helpful, especially with Set FC.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      I have a question regarding the player limit; currently, afaik, due to some parts of the server being in PHP still, the player limit is set to 500.
      With DS games now easily accessible, and a lot of new Wii players arriving (Especially considering Bean's potential for high player races), and the fact that we've already hit a record of 439 this year, it may be time to review if that number could be pushed up.

I know @Wiimm had mentioned that, after a recode, the number would likely be raised, but my concern is that the 20th May event may be a time where we could potentially hit the 500 limit cap quite easily. (However, I know you're currently not too well Wiimm so I wouldn't want you to immediately stress out and run to work on this, I'd rather you recover.)

EDIT1: Considering a lot of players may be quickly connecting (ie for DLS1), it might be an idea to make the session duration of a person who connects to DLS1 a bit shorter (ie 5-10 minutes inactivity or in the case of Pokémon 3-5 minutes), since they might be downloading data and quickly disconnecting (or not at all connecting past NAS)

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      At least one person who studied the new statistics!!

Limit raised to 600.

Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.
      It is not. The max amount of players onine is 600 ...
      And it kicks you offline after hours of inactivity so you don't waste a server slot when you're not playing.

Has anyone noticed, that wiimmfi.de/mkw is stable for >50 days now?

Some background infos:
      There is a server named SV (SuperVisor). It is not derived from Gamespy. I implemented it to collect data from GPCM, MASTER, MS and NATNEG to build the virtual rooms. While it have a unix socket connection to all GPCM clients, it is also delivery agent for GPCM-to-GPCM messages, there are a lot of them. So there is no need, that a GPCM connects and asks other GPCM processes for their online status (this is the old and also fallback implementation).

If 400 clients online (=400 GPCM), SV is connected to
      + 400 GPCM
      + 3 (MASTER,NATNEG,JOB)
      + X* web page wiimmfi.de/mkw (request for a JSON summary)
      + status request by cron jobs
      All connections are done using Unix-Sockets.

The old SV crashed about every 40-60 hours. It was hard to find the bug. I need many months to isolate it by trace-logging. Finally I found it: A Unix-Socket has a limited buffer. At our machine, 2048 is the limit. No data is lost, but incomplete packets are send. The receiver has to analyze the incoming data (it is an endless stream), and to detect incomplete packets and store them until next data will arrive. And here I made an error.

The general communication is text driven and uses the format: NAME=PARAM1,PARAM2,...,PARAM_N;. Later I added an optional binary packet format and extended the format to: NAME [BINARY]=PARAM1,PARAM2,...,PARAM_N;. The optional binary part is introduced by ASCII 1 (CTRL-A) followed by 2 bytes for the size and the binary data itself. For each single part the receiver checks the length of the packet to see if enough data is available for the next step. But I have forgotten to test it for the size of the binary data.

If now the sender (always MASTER) sends more than 2048 bytes (in 1 or more chunks) and the buffer runs full exactly before the first or second byte of the size, the receiver (always SV) gets a wrong binary data size and sometimes(!) it crashed. And this rarely event makes the detection of the bug very complicated.

Your 'legally acquired' nintendo roms you 'legally backed up' are probably bigger because they're for consoles.
      The server isn't small, as it runs a forum and the server code, and probably uses a lot of bandwidth but would need a lot less storage comparatively.

If you tell us a friend code of that console we can check what account that console is assigned to. Or you could just try to enter your mail address on the "forgot password" form and see if that works: forum.wii-homebrew.com/index.php/LostPassword

Hey guys. I am trying to help someone connect online to Wiimmfi using the internet channel exploit here.

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

However, every time the exploit loads up she get an error that says cannot resolve server. Anyone have any ideas?
      Bilder
      • FB_IMG_1557332374074.jpg

45,85 kB, 1.280×960, 175 mal angesehen

Clutz450 schrieb:

Hey guys. I am trying to help someone connect online to Wiimmfi using the internet channel exploit here.

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

However, every time the exploit loads up she get an error that says cannot resolve server. Anyone have any ideas?
      just use ctgpr or the wiimmfi patcher that you have to start up every time but the best way is using the usbgx app but i prefer using ctgpr to connect to wiimmfi because it gives you protection from cheaters and hackers