Angepinnt Wiimmfi Server

Make a definition file is only the first step. Analyzing data is the second. If anyone can't do the first, he is also not able to do the second.
      And that is the reason that I don't help in creating a game definition.

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.
      Sorry for breaking away from this conversation that's going on but I Have a question about Monster Hunter Tri. What is The special server needed for?

(This post will be deleted if it is on the wrong thread or if something else happens.)
      Here's some of my Friend Codes! Tell me if you added me on my wall
      Wii U NNID: Coolnez
      3DS: 2449-5880-8626
      Spoiler anzeigen
      :Smiley_v3_Nintendo_Wii: Wii Games:
      :Smilie_v2_Mario: Mario Kart Wii: 3871-4720-7878 (Openhost: ON)
      :Smilie_v2_Luigi: CTGP Revaluation: 0864-9950-7470 (Openhost: ON)
      :smilie_diddy: Mario Strikers Charged: 2711-8308-9743 (Openhost OFF)
      :smilie_ssbmlogo: Super Smash Bros Brawl: 4601-6166-4309 Name: Nez (Openhost: ON)
      Main: :smilie_marth:
      :Smilie_v2_Tom_Nook: Animal Crossing City Folk: 1165-6432-3151
      Town: Subspace

Name: Coolnez
      :smilie_exclaim: Fortune Street: 2454-1330-4787 (Openhost: OFF)
      :Smilie_v2_Pokeball: Pokemon Battle Revolution: 5374-7108-0135(Openhost: OFF)

:Smiley_Wii_Classic_Controller: Wiiware Games:

:smilie_drmario: Dr.Mario Online RX: 7439-2636-4202 (Openhost: OFF)
      :smilie_bob-omb: Bomberman Blast: 4472-7676-5233 (Openhost: OFF)
      :33px-WiiWiFi.svg: Wii Message Board Code : 7530-4538-1888-8175
      I think it needs a special server because this game did not use Nintendo WFC, or something like that.
      Friend Codes(Be sure to tell me that you've added me so I can add you back):
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:
      Mario Kart Wii: 2366-7332-2898
      Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 5243-2582-8369
      Fortune Street: 4772-0893-9264
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      Ooh. I thought it was because it needed a special server for Gathering halls, chat, etc.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      :smilie_ssbmlogo: Super Smash Bros Brawl: 4601-6166-4309 Name: Nez (Openhost: ON)

So something strange happened to me on the Wiimmfi site, and I am not sure what to make of it. Recently I had borrowed a friend's copy of Mario Sports Mix(to have a look into it, and get more packets) and generated two profiles. When I was done, I went into my profile settings to change some things... Only to see that the two Mario Sports Mix profiles I had just made were not there. How? It's not possible for those profiles to not be listed in there, because they were made by me on my console.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      I've got two questions:
      1. I lost the overview in my wbfs folder which games I patched for wiimmfi usage and which not. So ... is there an ISO tester which would tell me whether an ISO is already wiimmfi patched or would you mind telling me at least if it would do the ISOs any harm if I patch them over again no matter if they're already patched or not? Is there a disadvantage in patching ISOs (or wbfs files) twice? It just changes the IP in a file so it doesn't matter if it overwrites it again, right?
      2. This is a far more important question to me: Wiimm, are you already working on a way to expand wiimmfi capability on Wii U games? I mean NX is just a few months away and since we know what Nintendo did to the Wii servers shortly after Wii U's release it would be a shame not to be able to play Mario Kart 8 and the other great games online any longer. I don't know how much it's already possible with a Wii U with kernel access (5.4 or below) to either mod games (change their server connection IP) or to log their online activity to build up an own server as you did for the Wii.
      1. You could check if they're patched simply by trying to connect in-game. I don't think anything bad will happen if you run the patcher on it twice, though.

2. This was already discussed way back, and he said that was a completely different than what we're doing here. This server was mainly only to replace the WFC, and I think its staying like that.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*

NintendoFan schrieb:

1. You could check if they're patched simply by trying to connect in-game. I don't think anything bad will happen if you run the patcher on it twice, though.

2. This was already discussed way back, and he said that was a completely different than what we're doing here. This server was mainly only to replace the WFC, and I think its staying like that.
      1. I wanted to avoid booting each game up just to find that out but thanks, I'm going to patch them over. :)
      2. Sorry I didn't want to read about 70 thread pages and didn't seem to find anything with the search function.

Tock schrieb:

lordelan schrieb:

I mean NX is just a few months away
      Nintendo has not even announced when the NX comes out lol.
      I guess there's not many doubts it'll be out next year or even this year before christmas with first infos being announced shortly before E3 and mainly meanwhile.

Tock schrieb:

lordelan schrieb:

we know what Nintendo did to the Wii servers shortly after Wii U's release
      Which was because Nintendo used Gamespy which was shut down by the company which owned it.
      That's true but doesn't change the fact that Wii U servers will be shutdown at some point in the future.
      Even if Nintendo hasn't used Gamespy, I think there won't be any Wii servers still online this year and ... we're still playing Mario Kart Wii online and enjoying it. That's what I was pointing at.
      Hello,

first of all thanks for your hard work to have this service running :)

My problem is that I want to play MKW with my old profile, but i get error 60000.
      I assigned my console to my account with a new savegame.

If I open wiimmfi.de/assign-fc#try-assign and enter my old profile's friendcode it just prints "Something failed ⇒ Try again!"

Can anybody point me to the right direction to solve this issue?
      Hello. I'm having strange problems when downloading ghosts in the Mario Kart Channel. I first got error code 98020 (or something similar), and then, trying again freezes the game. Time: around 13:18 UTC (do you need the FC?) What I know is that my router can't be the reason for this, as I didn't modify anything and resetting it doesn't work... Every other function, like downloading Top 10 works, it's only the ghost downloading.

EDIT: I re-checked it now, and it seems this problem only affects Ghost Races. I can download champions' ghosts though.

EDIT2: It seems everything is working now.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von SuperNigaWii ()

Was there a change made to wiimmfi? Or some other problems detected?
      At this moment a lot of disconnects are happening to many people. I'm serious. It's not just me, the people on the CTGP chat in skype are reporting the same problem.
      It's especially bad in this CTWW I'm trying to play in now: I have too keep kicking people, who newly join the room, so the room keeps alive.
      In the live view, when someone joins, the people go insane in the live view, teleport everywhere and stuff.
      Me and my friends get error code 85010, 91010 or 20100 all the time. @Wiimm: Can you please look in the logs, if those disconnects could be explained?
      Could it be a DDos?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von SpyKid ()

SpyKid schrieb:

Was there a change made to wiimmfi? Or some other problems detected?
      At this moment a lot of disconnects are happening to many people. I'm serious. It's not just me, the people on the CTGP chat in skype are reporting the same problem.
      It's especially bad in this CTWW I'm trying to play in now: I have too keep kicking people, who newly join the room, so the room keeps alive.
      In the live view, when someone joins, the people go insane in the live view, teleport everywhere and stuff.
      Me and my friends get error code 85010, 91010 or 20100 all the time. @Wiimm: Can you please look in the logs, if those disconnects could be explained?
      Could it be a DDos?
      Or It could be the Dodo's Attacking again... :P
      But yea, Im getting Dc'd alot When Playing mkwii as well and it isn't this common to get Dc'd for me so there something very wrong.
      Spoiler anzeigen

The only change since January was the openhost handling some weeks ago. At the moment I can't access the logs.

Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.
      First day in my office and I found the following notice for another server, but from same provider and same server location:
      Start: 30. März 2016 10:59:00 CEST
      Ende: Unbekannt

Derzeit liegt eine Störung vor, die durch ein fehlerhaftes Announcement eines anderen ISPs erzeugt wird. Dadurch kann es zu temporären Erreichbarkeitsproblemen kommen. Wir arbeiten aktuell an entsprechenden Gegenmaßnahmen. Bitte haben Sie etwas Geduld. Sobald neue Informationen vorliegen, werden wir Sie auf dieser Website informieren.
      At the moment I can't rate this info.

@Wiimm
      A few hours later they published the following information on their status page:
      *Update*
      30. März 2016 13:30:00 CEST

Unsere Gegenmaßnahmen zeigen seit einiger zeit Wirkung, aktuell versuchen wir noch den Vorfall mit dem anderen ISP zu klären.
      Since then I haven't heard any news regarding that issue, neither had I any problems in reaching my or other servers hosted by that provider.Guess I’ve been lucky with the routing ^^
      „A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP“ – Leonard Nimoy