Multi Game Support

Please Add database it.

new game definition for a NDS Title "Puyo Puyo 7". Only release in Japan.

Memo: Puyo Puyo 7 has been Support to NDS <----> Wii Connention.

Thanks.

and The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass connection is successful. but nobody coming. :S
    Dateien

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von tsukinomiya () aus folgendem Grund: add image and add memo.

Animal Crossing DS (Japan) [ADMJN0J08] has not work in wiimmfi.
    trying make nossl code.but return error 71010.
    wfcreplay said acww has not support it (return 20100 error).
    71010 error packet dump

Dateien

tsukinomiya schrieb:

new game definition for a NDS Title "Puyo Puyo 7". Only release in Japan.

Installed.

tsukinomiya schrieb:

Memo: Puyo Puyo 7 has been Support to NDS <----> Wii Connention.

Does it mean, that thers exists a NDS and a Wii variant of the game? If yes, I have to enable mixed-login support.

tsukinomiya schrieb:

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass connection is successful. but nobody coming.
    I have changed the game info.

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
    Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
    Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.

tsukinomiya schrieb:

Animal Crossing DS (Japan) [ADMJN0J08] has not work in wiimmfi.
    trying make nossl code.but return error 71010.
    wfcreplay said acww has not support it (return 20100 error).
    71010 error packet dump

I've had it work online before: Use WfcPatcher with a flashcart github.com/AdmiralCurtiss/WfcPatcher

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
    @Wiimm

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass status has been change to "Full Support".
    Friend matches and Free Matches works. and can play battle.

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Dateien

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von tsukinomiya () aus folgendem Grund: Video Link added.

Tried the Puyo Puyo 7 (somehow I can keep myself to reading Japanese xD), and it spits out error 98020 after logging in.
    (now it shows 52200, is the conntest server down?)
    EDIT: No. It says 98020 again.
    Its probably like Mario Strikers Charged, where it loads the GAMESTATS HTTP server right after log-in.
    Or maybe it handles the error differently, like Tetris DS(?).
    EDIT2: Nope, it tried to GET on gamestats2.gs.nintendowifi.net/puyopuyo7ds/web/client/put.asp?pid=600255326 which means that its using GAMESTATS HTTP at log-in.
    I'm new here.....
    Using Wiimmfi WFC w/ Dolphin.
    FC:
    Dr. Mario Online RX = 9912-5737-8391
    Mario Kart Wii = 0907-9453-7363 [OPENHOST w/ BLACK LIST] [USES THE :15px-Wiimoteplus.svg: SIDEWAYS]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von MinePlayersPE ()

MinePlayersPE schrieb:

Tried the Puyo Puyo 7 (somehow I can keep myself to reading Japanese xD), and it spits out error 98020 after logging in.
    Its probably like Mario Strikers Charged, where it loads the GAMESTATS HTTP server right after log-in.
    EDIT2: Nope, it tried to GET on gamestats2.gs.nintendowifi.net/puyopuyo7ds/web/client/put.asp?pid=600255326 which means that its using GAMESTATS HTTP at log-in.
    ok. im testing now. return 98020 error.

maybe doesnt not work?

connection test video is here.

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Dateien

PokeAcer schrieb:

I've had it work online before: Use WfcPatcher with a flashcart github.com/AdmiralCurtiss/WfcPatcher
    okay. solved.

EDIT1 : solved 71010 error. today tests another data. can fetch Friendcode.
    but fetchs friend code data before shutdown wfc, problem occurs error 71010.

FETCH FRIEND CODE Before shutdown nintendo wfc. -> OCCURS 71010 ERROR
    NOT FETCH Friend Code before shutdown nintendo wfc. NOT ERROR OCCURS

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von tsukinomiya ()

tsukinomiya schrieb:

MinePlayersPE schrieb:

ok. im testing now. return 98020 error.
    maybe doesnt not work?

Yours also have the same GAMESTATS HTTP GET request, except the PID is 600225346
    Oh yeah, I think I found that after logging in the first time, the game would return 52200.
    I'm new here.....
    FC:
    Mario Kart Wii = 0907-9453-7363 [OPENHOST w/ BLACK LIST] [USES THE :15px-Wiimoteplus.svg: SIDEWAYS]

MinePlayersPE schrieb:

tsukinomiya schrieb:

MinePlayersPE schrieb:

ok. im testing now. return 98020 error.maybe doesnt not work?

Yours also have the same GAMESTATS HTTP GET request, except the PID is 600225346Oh yeah, I think I found that after logging in the first time, the game would return 52200.
    @Wiimm Can you disable Puyo Pujo 7 with reason:

Doesn't work because of missing GAMESTATS HTTP server (error 98020; further logins return error 52200)

?
    I'm new here.....
    FC:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von MinePlayersPE ()

I don't think I can do it today (at least in my time zone anyway) but I'll try.
    I'm new here.....
    FC:

Sepalani schrieb:

If you want some help, you can post here: [Tutorial] How to extract GamestatsHTTP secret

EDIT: Yes that's it, thank you.
    Does this do anything?
    Like for learning the game's GAMESTATS HTTP encryption algorithm?
    I'm new here.....
    FC:

MinePlayersPE schrieb:

QjWHQRQejbfTwblV0001872500003a190000020078dc5786puyopuyo7ds
    @Sepalani is it something like this?
    @MinePlayersPE
    Are there missing characters? I mean the part before the bunch of numbers is usually 20 characters long where in yours it's only 16 "QjWHQRQejbfTwblV".

EDIT:

MinePlayersPE schrieb:

Sepalani schrieb:

If you want some help, you can post here: [Tutorial] How to extract GamestatsHTTP secret

EDIT: Yes that's it, thank you.
    Does this do anything?Like for learning the game's GAMESTATS HTTP encryption algorithm?
    It will help to understand better how Gamestats HTTP works. Later, it will allow to fully support the game when all the route will be implemented (for instance GET /puyopuyo7ds/web/client/put.asp HTTP/1.1). According to your network dump, the game use both GamestatsHTTP AND GamestatsTCP. I don't know if it's a very common situation because I haven't seen lots of games using GamestatsTCP and furthermore using GamestatsHTTP at the same time.

Decrypted GamestatsTCP:

Quellcode

1. <<< \lc\1\challenge\WOMBOCOMBO\id\1\final\
    2. >>> \auth\\gamename\puyopuyo7ds\response\768ef7717af5265ea8198c2e5626f006\port\0\id\1\final\
    3. <<< \lc\2\sesskey\4212342321\proof\0\id\1\final\
    4. >>> \authp\\authtoken\<your_auth_token>\resp\24b0f457569c3f1b3d991eea363d0637\lid\0\final\
    5. <<< \pauthr\42123\lid\0\final\
    6. >>> \getpd\\pid\42123\ptype\1\dindex\0\keys\\x01rating\x01winnum\x01matchnum\x01prevrating\x01complete\x01error\x01start\lid\0\final\
    7. <<< \getpdr\1\lid\0\pid\42123\mod\1483364155\length\62\data\\rating\\winnum\\matchnum\\prevrating\\complete\\error\\start\\final\
    8. >>> \setpd\\pid\42123\ptype\1\dindex\0\kv\1\lid\0\length\76\data\\rating\5000\winnum\0\matchnum\0\prevrating\5000\complete\0\error\0\start\0\x00\final\
    9. <<< \setpdr\1\lid\0\pid\42123\mod\1483364155\final\

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Sepalani ()

Sepalani schrieb:

MinePlayersPE schrieb:

QjWHQRQejbfTwblV0001872500003a190000020078dc5786puyopuyo7ds
    @Sepalani is it something like this?
    @MinePlayersPEAre there missing characters? I mean the part before the bunch of numbers is usually 20 characters long where in yours it's only 16 "QjWHQRQejbfTwblV".
    cXyhQjWHQRQejbfTwblV0001872500003a190000020078dc5786puyopuyo7ds
    This?
    I'm new here.....
    FC:
    I'm stupid for not looking at my emulator's debug menu, because it already has it (ID3).
    Anyways, @Wiimm can you enable my game definition?
    Its attached to this post.
    EDIT: Whoops wrong attachment
    EDIT2: Cleaning up.
    Dateien
    • mmvdkds.txt

(3,76 kB, 114 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    I'm new here.....
    FC:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von MinePlayersPE () aus folgendem Grund: new attachment

MinePlayersPE schrieb:

done

-> wiimmfi.de/game-history

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
    Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
    Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.

Wiimm schrieb:

MinePlayersPE schrieb:

done
    Thanks!
    I started simple by synchronizing my test level (to test stuff sending over network) but it got communication error.
    Its probably SAKE error but I know nothing except HTTP.
    Dateien
    I'm new here.....
    FC:
    The SAKE error is a consequential error.

@PokeAcer: The game tries to resolve mmvdkds.available.gamespy.com and mmvdkds.sake.gamespy.com. You need to edit your DNS server 185.82.21.64 to resolve *.gamespy.com to the Wiimmfi-IP, too.

Side note: Why the heck is the original Gamespy SAKE server *still* up and running and working fine? ...

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
    Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()