Multi Game Support

@Wiimm I have a definition for Wii Music, at ghostbin.com/paste/epr2b
    It uses SAKE for transfer (RC24 has a basic WUS so that you can use Wii Music now along with WW:DIY Wii).

I could've messed this up slightly, as I don't have a notepad app on Chromium OS (I'm currently at school x3)

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
    Club Penguin 2 (Club Penguin: Game Day) activated.
    Game definition by @WiiMaster

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
    Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
    Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.
    While Club Penguin 2 (Club Penguin: Game Day) has been enabled, it still needs to be patched to use a Club Penguin Private Server (CPPS) instead of the official servers due to the official servers being shut down. The 4 major private servers are Club Penguin Rewritten, Club Penguin Reborn, Vintage Penguin, and Club Penguin Generations. I've reached out to the Club Penguin Rewritten team on whether they could allow the game to connect to their servers once it is patched, and I'm awaiting response. I think if we patch the game to connect to a CPPS, it should work if the CPPS allows it to connect. A patcher could be made for each CPPS.
    I made some good progress concerning Gamestats2 HTTP server protocol. Using my server I was able to connect online without errors. Uploading scores should be working fine, retrieving them isn't possible for the moment. Indeed, I have to figure out the order of the rows and the filters used so it returns no rows instead.

The server is configurable and autonomous. Therefore it can work with Wiimmfi and altwfc. However, I highly advice not to use it to handle both at the same time due to possible pid conflicts. The server's tested on Python 2.7 and is available on GitHub: github.com/sepalani/GamestatsHTTP. Protocol details are available on the wiki under the Gamestats2 protocol section. I plan to implement the get2.asp route properly, then maybe cleaning up the code and the wiki right after that.

YAY! :D
    EDIT: YAY IT'S IN PYTHON that means it's easier to run :P
    EDIT2: Incase people weren't aware, this could potentially bring back Friend Rooms!

Oh, and Sepalani, thank you so much for working on this amazing project <3

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Billy549 ()

I'd never thought I'd see the day where we'd be able to get rid of the annoying 98020 error code for good :P

Very nice work, I look forward to testing several games when more work is done here.
    Friend Codes(Be sure to tell me that you've added me so I can add you back):
    Spoiler anzeigen
    Wii Games:
    Mario Kart Wii: 2366-7332-2898
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 5243-2582-8369
    Fortune Street: 4772-0893-9264
    Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
    *cringe*

WiiMaster schrieb:

While Club Penguin 2 (Club Penguin: Game Day) has been enabled, it still needs to be patched to use a Club Penguin Private Server (CPPS) instead of the official servers due to the official servers being shut down. The 4 major private servers are Club Penguin Rewritten, Club Penguin Reborn, Vintage Penguin, and Club Penguin Generations. I've reached out to the Club Penguin Rewritten team on whether they could allow the game to connect to their servers once it is patched, and I'm awaiting response. I think if we patch the game to connect to a CPPS, it should work if the CPPS allows it to connect. A patcher could be made for each CPPS.
    You were the one that was interested in making the game work, so why don't you make the patcher yourself? If you don't know how to, then learn.
    Spoiler anzeigen
    Wii Games:
    Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
    *cringe*
    @PokeAcer
    I updated the Gamestats HTTP server. It handles get2.asp requests in a better way by implementing 3 of the (at least) 4 filtering modes. It isn't perfect and there are still parameters I haven't figured out/used yet. But with these 3 modes partially implemented, I was able to connect to Mario Strikers Charged Football and create/join a friend room using altwfc and Dolphin. Regardless, I don't know how reliable is the scoring/sorting system, it seems to work expect for seasonal ranking where I don't think I apply the appropriate filter so the result shown is everything but seasonal.

Sepalani schrieb:

@PokeAcer
    I updated the Gamestats HTTP server. It handles get2.asp requests in a better way by implementing 3 of the (at least) 4 filtering modes. It isn't perfect and there are still parameters I haven't figured out/used yet. But with these 3 modes partially implemented, I was able to connect to Mario Strikers Charged Football and create/join a friend room using altwfc and Dolphin. Regardless, I don't know how reliable is the scoring/sorting system, it seems to work expect for seasonal ranking where I don't think I apply the appropriate filter so the result shown is everything but seasonal.
    Applied, thanks! Can't wait to test it out :3

EDIT: Is there seriously no part of GAMESTATS/HTTP that's similar across games? A lot of games use get(2)/push(2) iirc, so surely we might be able to get other games in testing a lot faster :p

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Billy549 ()

PokeAcer schrieb:

Sepalani schrieb:

@PokeAcer
    Applied, thanks! Can't wait to test it out :3
    EDIT: Is there seriously no part of GAMESTATS/HTTP that's similar across games? A lot of games use get(2)/push(2) iirc, so surely we might be able to get other games in testing a lot faster :P
    While the altwfc's gamestats http server is based on some sort of version assumption, mine is based on path assumption. So yeah, I supposed that games requesting the same files will behave the same way. Right now, some old DS games are requesting files like /upload.asp, /download.asp, /store.asp. Less old ones /web/client/get.asp and /web/client/put.asp (I haven't found network dump of them yet so they'll be hard to implement). And recent games use /web/client/get2.asp and /web/client/put2.asp. SSBB use /web/custom/client which will be trickier to implement because as far as I understood it interacts with sake server somehow. In theory, other games beside Mario Strikers Charged Football should work (if not maybe the secret is missing).
    @Wiimm Here's a compiled list of games that need to be reenabled:

chesschalwii
    evaspacewii
    ms2012wii
    mswinterwii
    overturnwii
    puyopuyo7ds
    sonriders2wii
    sonicbkwii
    unowii
    mdamiiwalkds
    wrldgoowii

These games were disabled for GAMESTATS HTTP reasons, so we'd need to check them to see if they work, at least if Sepalani is right about his other games theory.
    Spoiler anzeigen
    Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
    *cringe*
    Not to mention that the people willing to test:
    • evaspacewii
    • mdamiiwalkds
    • sonriders2wii
    • wrldgoowii
    ... will need to find their secret first. More details about that can be found here: github.com/sepalani/GamestatsHTTP/wiki
    The secrets already discovered are listed in the gamestats_key.txt file.

These games can still be enabled, nonetheless.
    @Sepalani
    Do you know this: download.wiimm.de/wiimmfi/game-definitions/_info/
    Well sorted and also tested secrets.

EDIT:
    All 11 games enabled again.

Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.

Wiimm schrieb:

@Sepalani
    Do you know this: download.wiimm.de/wiimmfi/game-definitions/_info/
    Well sorted and also tested secrets.
    No no; GAMESTATS has it's own secrets, unrelated to MASTER

@NintendoFan and I have been doing MSC testing, and friend registration and playing is working fine, as is rankings it seems.
    @Wiimm you can set it to NOSTAT with "Seasonal rankings don't work yet" or FULL with the same info; everything else works fine including global stats it seems.

Hello,

I've got 3 games that use Nintendo WFC in some way. :)

Boom Blox Bash Party - Not on the gslist, but connects to naswii.nintendowifi.net (probably to check your friends list since you could view your friends levels before moderation approval) and also has an EA server which the game connects to so you can download/upload levels, and that would need a separate server.

Trauma Center New Blood: Strangely not on the gslist at all! But this game uses Nintendo WFC for score rankings, I have connected to Wiimmfi with a PAL disc and got the "game has not been added" error code before posting about it here.

Bejeweled 2: This one WAS on the gslist, and I've uploaded a tab.txt file here. This connects to multiple servers in the following order:

gpcm.gs.nintendowifi.net
    gpsp.gs.nintendowifi.net
    gamestats.gs.nintendowifi.net
    gamestats2.gs.nintendowifi.net
    bejeweled2wii.available.gs.nintendowifi.net
    bejeweled2wii.natneg1.gs.nintendowifi.net
    bejeweled2wii.natneg2.gs.nintendowifi.net
    bejeweled2wii.natneg3.gs.nintendowifi.net
    bejeweled2wii.master.gs.nintendowifi.net
    bejeweled2wii.gamestats.gs.nintendowifi.net
    bejeweled2wii.gamestats2.gs.nintendowifi.net
    bejeweled2wii.ms6.gs.nintendowifi.net
    naswii.nintendowifi.net

This game clearly uses GAMESTATS and I could try using that GamestatsHTTP GitHub Python script and see if I can get it working. The only problem is that I've not tested this game yet with Wiimmfi normally since it is a WiiWare title and I currently do not know how to patch it to use Wiimmfi yet, If there is any automatic patchers or I need to manually patch it all myself, let me know! :) The WiiWare's region is PAL.

I apologize if I'm just wasting anyone's time here or I've done something wrong, it's my first post here...

Also sorry if I've done that tab.txt file wrong...

Many Thanks!
    Dateien
    For other games:

Chess Challenge, the Mario & Sonic Olympic games, and Pokémon Fushigi no Dungeon still return 98020 upon logging in.

Uno, you can log in, but trying to do anything relating to matchmaking or leaderboards will throw up 98020. Friend code adding works though :P

Overturn, you are now able to login(it used to throw 98020 on login). I haven't done anything else yet but this is a good sign.

I'll do more testing later. Also, please don't disable the games that don't work yet :P
    Spoiler anzeigen
    Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
    *cringe*

PokeAcer schrieb:

@Wiimm you can set it to NOSTAT with "Seasonal rankings don't work yet" or FULL with the same info; everything else works fine including global stats it seems.
    MSC = Mario Strikers Charged ?

@Blayer98
    You have to replace all <<xxx>> in the whole file.

Since I'm nice and had a bit of free time on my hands here's a game definition of bejeweled2wii with the fields properly filled in :P
    Dateien
    • bejeweled2wii.zip

(1,78 kB, 65 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    Spoiler anzeigen
    Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
    *cringe*

Wiimm schrieb:

PokeAcer schrieb:

MSC = Mario Strikers Charged ?
    yes, MSC = Mario Strikers Charged (mschargedwii)

@NintendoFan
    Mario & Sonic Olympic games seems to use the get2's mode 0 that I haven't implemented yet. It also uses parameters I haven't figured out yet. However, there are gamestats2 debug messages in the main.dol so I should be able to figure out what is going on using Dolphin.

@Blayer98
    I probably need the gamestats secret for Bejeweled 2. Can you follow this tutorial: github.com/sepalani/GamestatsH…om-Nintendo-WiiWare-games
    You'll need to extract the channel's filesystem (or create a WAD file from your Wii) and use the tool mentioned.
    @PokeAcer
    Are there network dumps pre-shutdown for this game? Regardless, can a network dump be made, it will make it easier to understand why there isn't any ranking. I don't have the Nintendo ranking database so the NintendoWFC original scores are gone forever. That is to say, if nobody played Dr Mario Online Rx since this day, there might not be any score uploaded for this game yet. You can also check that in the gamestats2.db file, if there isn't any entry for this game, well... the ranking might be working but nobody is playing it.