Multi Game Support

Please don't triple post, if you had more to say you should have just edited your old post >_>
    Friend Codes(Be sure to tell me that you've added me so I can add you back):
    Spoiler anzeigen
    Wii Games:
    Mario Kart Wii: 2366-7332-2898
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 5243-2582-8369
    Fortune Street: 4772-0893-9264
    Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
    *cringe*
    As previously mentioned, please don't post multiple times in a row; instead, hit the edit button:

As it's against forum rules to spam multiple replies.

That being said, @Sepalani is currently working on GAMESTATS/HTTP stuff, and has found some things he needs to work on iirc :P

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
    @Agentwii71
    When did you try: Geometry Wars: Galaxies and Virtua Tennis? Both games are on the table with a data size not multiple of 4 and therefore shouldn't work if you tested them before the server update.

As I said before, you should also communicate the time AND the timezone when you tested these games with as much details as possible. Otherwise, I won't be able to retrieve your attempt in the log.

Anyway, @SuperNigaWii are there still/new error codes? According to what @Agentwii71 said, there might be games which still have issues which might be related to the same ones as Mario & Sonic games.
    @Sepalani

Good news! In MS Winter, every leaderbord is working perfectly!! I can now see other times from other people (yes, this includes the times I did with the other profile I had in my savegame), and as I said, all the leaderboards are working properly (in both World Rankings and Regional (PAL) Rankings). The times also get updated properly whenever you improve any of your records, and also, the new times that you make get added to its respective leaderboard as soon as you conect to it. So summarizing, MS Winter is now full supported!

About MS London 2012, I was having some connection issues with my internet, so I'll test this game as soon as I can.

Also, are you sure that the Mario Strikers Charged leaderboard get updated when you do a Worldwide match? Because I remember doing one a couple of days ago, then checked the leaderboards, and they were all empty.

EDIT: Leaderboards for MS London 2012 take a really long time to load for me, in fact, a few leaderboards returned error code 98070. But again, it could be just me.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von SuperNigaWii ()

For MSC I'm pretty confident they're updated. The scores appearing on the leaderboard aren't mine. However, they have to be scored during the current day or the current season (week) depending on the leaderboard. If you scored a point before the end of the season and checked the leaderboards afterward that's too late. If you send me the time when you tried I can check them to see if it's an error on my side or not.

Concerning MS 2012 London, there might be corrupted data but it doesn't look like so at first glance. Once again, if you send me the time and timezone, I might be able to diagnose the issue.
    Apparently the game sends the same request over and over again every 5 seconds. I don't know why it's happening as everything looks fine on my hand. The only thing that differs is the amount of row. There are 16 submitted records for this sport and the others have less than 10 records. So I've a few questions for you:
    1. How many scores can be displayed at most on the leaderboard?
    2. Does this happen to a working leaderboard if there are more than 10 records? (This one might require you to create different profiles and send score to the same sport)
    By the way, the game asks for a limit of 30 records, does it make sense to you?

EDIT: Are there other leaderboards with the same issue?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Sepalani ()

Sepalani schrieb:

Apparently the game sends the same request over and over again every 5 seconds. I don't know why it's happening as everything looks fine on my hand. The only thing that differs is the amount of row. There are 16 submitted records for this sport and the others have less than 10 records. So I've a few questions for you:
    1. How many scores can be displayed at most on the leaderboard?
    2. Does this happen to a working leaderboard if there are more than 10 records? (This one might require you to create different profiles and send score to the same sport)
    By the way, the game asks for a limit of 30 records, does it make sense to you?

EDIT: Are there other leaderboards with the same issue?
    So that's why it taks so long to load... it's actually stuck on a loop.

1. As of right now, I can't check, since I can't access the leaderboard. Before the newest update, it was only my only record that was shown.

2. I don't know. I'll make more tests tomorrow doing what you say (which leaderboard should I check first?)

By 30 records you mean that the game asks for a max amount of 30 records per leaderboard? If so, then yes, since all the leaderboards are Top 30.
    @Agentwii71
    As I said before... Without the EXACT time AND timezone AND as much details as you can (keep in mind that I don't have the game), I can't help you. AFAICT, there is nothing wrong. The game seems to only send get requests without a time limit (that limit is used in Mario Strikers Charged Football for season and day rankings). There are multiple categories for your game, and thus I assume there are multiple levels and multiple rankings. If you're checking your score for the wrong level that could explain your issue. By the way, you're the only one playing this game in PAL region. Moreover, when I replay your requests the server answers back with your score since you're the only one playing this game.

So, are your sure there is an issue with this game? If so, could you please try again and then tell the exact time and timezone when you uploaded your highscore and when you're looking at the leaderboard.
    @SuperNigaWii
    I don't think you need to bother to fill the leaderboard for now. Can you just tell me at least 2 leaderboards which aren't working and the time when you've tried them. Then, if you're able to find one working leaderboard (and if possible) with at least one or two scores in it and tell which leaderboard it is with the time you tried it.

SuperNigaWii schrieb:

@Sepalani

I've checked these sports, and none of them work, as expected (getting stuck on the "Accesing Nintendo WFC Ranking" loading screen, almost at the end):

- 100m Hurdles: 19:50 BST

- Hammer Throw: 19:56 BST
    It seems they're re-sending your score (via a put request) each time before getting the leaderboard. I suppose they don't like what the server is answering. I don't have any clue, for the moment.

EDIT:
    I fixed more ranking ordering issues and updated the server.

@SuperNigaWii
    I have little to no hope that it fixed your issue but still worth a try.

@Agentwii71, @francesco
    Feel free to tell me if there is a regression with the previously working leaderboards.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Sepalani () aus folgendem Grund: Server update

Sepalani schrieb:

SuperNigaWii schrieb:

@Sepalani

I've checked these sports, and none of them work, as expected (getting stuck on the "Accesing Nintendo WFC Ranking" loading screen, almost at the end):

- 100m Hurdles: 19:50 BST

- Hammer Throw: 19:56 BST
    It seems they're re-sending your score (via a put request) each time before getting the leaderboard. I suppose they don't like what the server is answering. I don't have any clue, for the moment.
    EDIT:
    I fixed more ranking ordering issues and updated the server.

@SuperNigaWii
    I have little to no hope that it fixed your issue but still worth a try.

@Agentwii71, @francesco
    Feel free to tell me if there is a regression with the previously working leaderboards.
    It's working!!! Every leaderboard in MS London 2012 is working now!! Just like MS Winter, I can see records from other people, including those from my "test2" profile. Besides, if you create/update any of your records, it will be added/updated to its respective leaderboard as soon as you connect to it, as it should be.

There's only an slight issue regarding the ordering of the "Local rankings" scores. While "World Rankings" have the right order and work fine, "Local Rankings" mess up the ordering almost completely. For example, records that should be in low places are in high places, etc. And even the numbering is wrong: the first score displayed is not 1st, like it should be, but rather 2nd, or even 6th. Then, the rest of the times are ordered following the first entry, so if the first time displayed is 6th, the second would be 7th, then 8th... etc.
    The major problem with this is that the place number displayed of your record in Local Rankings is the one used on the "World Ranking" tab on the "Event Records" screen; instead of actually using the one from "World Rankings" which displays the correct order. (I haven't tested MS Winter to se if there's something similar to this) This doesn't happen with the "World's Best" tag, that will display the correct WR time from "World Rankings".

Despite this, everything works as it should, and so this game should be now "Full Support".
    @SuperNigaWii
    My assumptions were that the order is only checked for the user's profile. Thus, the numbering is based on your position according to the others. For instance, if I miscalculated your rank and put you as 6th, the people above you will be 5th, 4th, ... and below you will be 7th, 8th and so on.
    My questions are:
    1. Does it apply to all sports?
    2. If you read your rank from upside-down does it correspond to your position? (ex: there are 6 people, you're displayed as 2nd while you're actually 5th, that's to say 2nd from the bottom)
    Can you check on MSWinter "Ski Jumping (Team Large Hill)" and "Speed Skating (Short Track Relay)" rankings. If one of them displays the proper ordering but not the other, I know where the problem is and how to fix it. I suppose I incompletely implemented one type of ordering, therefore sports based on speed (i.e. get the lowest score) or points (i.e. get the highest score) is messed up.
    1. Yes, to most of them. I think, if I remember right, that there were a couple of leaderboards that had the right order, but only a few (and those had only a few records).

2. Not really actually. On 100m it was mostly like you said this morning (now it's completely random) but there were a couple of misplaced entries that did not match the order upside-down. For the rest of the sports, it's mostly random. Some of them, like 100m Hurdles, has the correct ordering for the records, but the position number is wrong (it starts from 6th, where it should be 1st). For 4x100m Relay, it's completely random, and does not match any coherent order. So my final answer is that it's random for the most part.

About MS Winter:

- On Team Large Hill (Worldwide and PAL Local Rankings), the "My Rankings" option displays the wrong order (not the Top 30, obviously), but the position number has the right order, starting from 1st, then 2nd... as normal.

- On "Short Track Relay" (Worldwide), is the same as for "Team Large Hill", except that the position order is wrong (the first entry is 3rd, and then it goes to 4th, 5th, etc.
    On PAL Local Rankings, the order of the scores it's fine (even though there's only 3 records) however, the position order is wrong, starting from 3rd like in Worldwide Rankings.

Btw, are you able to delete records from the leaderboards? Because I have a couple of hacked times from when the original WFC was alive. Sorry for that.