About banning

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

FoolishBanana schrieb:

I know this is hypocritical coming from me, but even I think it's time to drop this discussion. It's already been said that it's a moderator decision. If a mod feels that a name (or even a Mii for that matter) is inappropriate, they'll give the player a ban.
      No

questions

asked.

It's time to move on from this.

Don't you get the cue? We're ignoring them. Tell you what, it is people like you who keep crashing over this relentlessly by making arguably unnecessary replies. This is making it relevant, thus triggering others to join in the discussion, which is causing more clutter on this thread. I advise you to stop, for the sake of sanity.
      I was looking at the ban page and saw that the player "doc jun" was permanently banned cause of his lag (and was warned multiple times for that)
      This is, by far, the most unfair ban I've ever seen in this server. No one deserves a perma ban for lag and I believe that this ban should've revoked or at least reduced to a 4 weeks ban. Just think: what if that player don't know that the ban page exists and didn't read any warnings? What if it is a problem that he can't solve? What if it isn't his fault to have a shitty Internet? He's only enjoying the game and he don't want to hurt o sabotage anyone's game.

This also concerns me, because sometimes my internet goes bad, and i cant do anything to fix it. Does that mean that I can receive a perma ban for that?

This is your server after all, so do whatever you want, but please think about this case... it's unfair to prohibit the access to the server permanently because your net is a shit.

Thanks. Oh and I know it's February but, happy new year, and sorry for my bad English, I'm still working at it :p
      My english is bad... Sorry for that :wacko:
      Afaik, he got two 4-week-bans for this before. Not that easy to miss a 2-month-ban (even if he didn't know about the page, he probably would have asked here then).

Yes, this sucks for this particular player, but having players with a connection that bad in your room sucks for everyone else because the room crashes or locks up every other race.

If he fixes his internet by getting a proper connection / new router / fixing whatever is wrong, and tells us, I'm sure he'll get another chance.

Seit Mai 2016 finden auf Wiimmfi regelmäßig Mario-Kart-Wii-Wettbewerbe statt! Klick hier für weitere Informationen.
      Since May 2016, there are Mario Kart competitions / tournaments on Wiimmfi! Click here for more information.

My Twitch

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Player name: M① (Miles with symbols)
      FC: 1549-7787-3652
      Match: https://wiimmfi.de/mkw/match/554248/359050996
      Date of time: 2017-02-17 15:58 UTC
      Report: Item cheating

I'm sorry for the video quality. I was testing new graphic settings for my capture card and this one failed. You can clearly see how he uses a Bullet Bill in a 3 player room, going out of bounds and respawning in SNES Mario Circuit 3. However, he left when I joined. He also used VR hacks (wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p359050996 from 9999 to 4096 VR).
      Player name: TAS☆βrαιs☆
      FC: 1423-3406-8015
      Date of time: 2017-02-17 16:30 UTC
      Report: Grumble Volcano glitch

Match: For some reason it's bugged and he appeared in another room (splitted?).
      The room where I appear: wiimmfi.de/mkw/match/554344
      The room where he appears: wiimmfi.de/mkw/match/554209/600147247

Proof:
      Reason:Item Hacks (FTW-Hacking) + Freezing a complete Match.
      Name: Jan Langg.
      2. Leonard L.
      Friendcode:5417-6611-3534
      PID:wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600234238
      Match:wiimmfi.de/mkw/match/563880/600234238

In the first Part of my Video you see they hacking FTW Bills. [Sorry4BadQuality]
      And in the 2nd Part you see that i got freezed because they voted track was chosen (maybe this was a CT or something other)

In the Wiimmfi-Page I saw that match was not started so everyone got freezed
      Not sure if I'm accidentally reposting this, but if I am, I'm doing this because when I hit submit, my post might not have gone through.

I know I got a 1-week ban 2 weeks ago for trolling and for that, I apologize. It was a rough day and I felt like taking out my frustrations on the track. I'll try to avoid trolling from here on out, however for some reason, I keep getting trolled and I believe it's from the same guy.

A few things I'd like to point out.

1. This O_O guy who reported me (FoolishBanana I think is the owner of that Mii; hi by the way, you're going to hate me for this post) attempted to troll me back after I trolled him on Toad Factory with my star. He tried hitting me at the end of lap 1 with all three red shells from the set. He only hit me with the first shell though, so FoolishBanana, you suck at trolling. If you're going to blame lag for that, then you shouldn't be trolling in the first place.

2. I've been constantly getting trolled by the same guy. He's gone by different names under account number 0132-8516-6759. These names include Race-ist, Nyga Jyga, and B'Thru Sux. Everytime I come across this player, they resort to trolling me. I know I said I'll try to avoid trolling after the ban I got, but if this keeps up, I might retaliate and troll back. Let's look at it this way. You're racing and you end up getting singled out. At some point, you're going to reach a breaking point and you'll want to fight back in self defense. No one should have to put up with the constant trolling. I know I don't have video or picture proof, but trust me, I've played this guy multiple times now and I'm getting tired of his bull****.

3. If you Google this guy's account number, you'll find something very shocking. It's actually FoolishBanana himself. Google 0132-8516-6759 and you'll find this as your first result: ilforums.forumotion.com/t2513-nbk-natural-born-karters. If you scroll down a little, you'll see him going under names like Danica, Tepig, and Pingas. From what I've seen on his YouTube channel, he was a part of NBK. So FoolishBanana, what do you have to say for yourself? How are you going to weasel your way out of this one? Are you sorry for all the **** you've caused?

Needless to say, I'm not very happy with you right now and I'm sure with this discovery, a lot of people aren't happy with you either. Can this guy get a ban please? Preferably, a permanent ban? FoolishBanana has problems, some VERY legitimate problems. Get help.

I know I'm late with this, but I just got curious as to who reported me and I found this. This needed to be said.

B'Through schrieb:

Can this guy get a ban please? Preferably, a permanent ban? FoolishBanana has problems, some VERY legitimate problems.
      Not sure if you missed it, but he got banned for using item cheats a week or something ago. So if he still plays online thats ban circumvention, and even more of a reason to permanently ban him.

:luigi1:

Discord: Raptor#3687
      If there is proof given then the Wiimmfi mods can do their part on this.

Edit:

FoolishBanana schrieb:

I really hate myself right now. I'm in no position to defend myself for the shit I've done.
      lol ok

I suppose he should rather be banned for luring others on 'trolling' them instead

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Reboot ()

Before I get to what B'Through said, I'm going to respond to this first:

datraptor schrieb:

B'Through schrieb:

Can this guy get a ban please? Preferably, a permanent ban? FoolishBanana has problems, some VERY legitimate problems.
      Not sure if you missed it, but he got banned for using item cheats a week or something ago. So if he still plays online thats ban circumvention, and even more of a reason to permanently ban him.
      You must be thinking of someone else. I don't use item cheats, never have. So stop with the false accusations.

Speaking of accusations, I guess at this point it's futile to deny what B'Through said, because she's right. Yes, I did attempt to troll back on Toad's Factory. Yes, I did try triple redding her, but it was retaliation after she attacked me for no reason. Yes, I have lag, which caused only one shell to hit. Yes, I did use the names like "Race-ist", "Nyga Jyga", and "B'Thru Sux" because if we're going to ignore inappropriate Mii names, then I might as well have some fun with them myself because the mods won't do anything about that (and no, I'm not a racist irl). Yes, that really was me. Yes, I did troll her under those names and that license. Yes, I did think I could get away with it because 1.) I thought I'd go unnoticed and 2.) I completely forgot that page existed. And yes, I do need help.

I'm not going to sit here and deny this because I'd be making things worse if I did, especially if there's proof, which there is courtesy of B'Through's post. I will gladly take a 4 week timeout or whatever ban I might receive as a way to teach me a lesson. If I'm allowed to continue playing, then I won't use those licenses for trolling ever again. If I were to ever use those licenses again, then it would be for giving myself a challenge to get those licenses up to 9999 VR (assuming that ever happens because it's so hard to get VR these days).

Fact is, I messed up and for that, I'm sorry. I hope this apology and me coming out helps minimize the penalty I'll inevitably receive (hopefully not a permanent ban because this is a first offense). If not, then I understand.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von FoolishBanana () aus folgendem Grund: Added the stuff in parenthesis on the last paragraph.

FoolishBanana schrieb:

1) You must be thinking of someone else. I don't use item cheats, never have. So stop with the false accusations.
      2) Speaking of accusations, I guess at this point it's futile to deny what B'Through said, because she's right. Yes, I did attempt to troll back on Toad's Factory. Yes, I did try triple redding her, but it was retaliation after she attacked me for no reason. Yes, I have lag, which caused only one shell to hit. Yes, I did use the names like "Race-ist", "Nyga Jyga", and "B'Thru Sux" because if we're going to ignore inappropriate Mii names, then I might as well have some fun with them myself because the mods won't do anything about that (and no, I'm not a racist irl). Yes, that really was me. Yes, I did troll her under those names and that license. Yes, I did think I could get away with it because 1.) I thought I'd go unnoticed and 2.) I completely forgot that page existed. And yes, I do need help.

3) I'm not going to sit here and deny this because I'd be making things worse if I did, especially if there's proof, which there is courtesy of B'Through's post. I will gladly take a 4 week timeout or whatever ban I might receive as a way to teach me a lesson. If I'm allowed to continue playing, then I won't use those licenses for trolling ever again. If I were to ever use those licenses again, then it would be for giving myself a challenge to get those licenses up to 9999 VR (assuming that ever happens because it's so hard to get VR these days).

4) Fact is, I messed up and for that, I'm sorry. I hope this apology and me coming out helps minimize the penalty I'll inevitably receive (hopefully not a permanent ban because this is a first offense). If not, then I understand.
      1) "I troll, but I don't cheat that's disgusting" - because that makes sense. I break the law using [drug] but I never used [drug]!

2) Well, that further proves your idiocy! - you really don't think we'd check? We aren't dumb.

3+4) While sure, admitting is a good thing, IDK if the mods might reduce your sentence - "I'm sorry for [illegal thing]" after being jailed ;)
      Please do not PM me. If you PM me without valid reason, I will block you from doing so. Thank you.
      When I said I thought I'd go unnoticed, I meant I thought no one would think it was actually me doing that stuff. Obviously, B'Through caught me because she Googled the FC in question.

Before I forget, she also raced under the name "KILL R-ist". Obviously, she's referring to "Race-ist" (me). Wishing death on someone is never cool. Picture proof below. The FC matches the one B'Through always uses. Though I guess at this point, this report means nothing because I'm sure the mods will ignore every one of my reports from here on out. Still, it's worth mentioning because B'Through herself was trying to manipulate another player with that name.
      Bilder
      • wiimmfiban1.jpg

94,16 kB, 660×245, 15 mal angesehen

FoolishBanana schrieb:

When I said I thought I'd go unnoticed, I meant I thought no one would think it was actually me doing that stuff. Obviously, B'Through caught me because she Googled the FC in question.

Before I forget, she also raced under the name "KILL R-ist". Obviously, she's referring to "Race-ist" (me). Wishing death on someone is never cool. Picture proof below. The FC matches the one B'Through always uses. Though I guess at this point, this report means nothing because I'm sure the mods will ignore every one of my reports from here on out. Still, it's worth mentioning because B'Through herself was trying to manipulate another player with that name.
      You have said you were in no right to defend yourself in any way but you're still trying to get another person banned, okay?

datraptor schrieb:

FoolishBanana schrieb:

You must be thinking of someone else. I don't use item cheats, never have. So stop with the false accusations.
      My bad, I mistakenly thought you were spongebobfan. Your argumentations look quite familar.....
      It's all good. I can assure you I'm not spongebobfan. I used to like the show before it became bad. That show should've died a long time ago.

FoolishBanana schrieb:

What I'm trying to get at is that B'Through's in no position to get people banned, especially after the trolling she did two weeks ago and racing under a name like "Kill Race-ist". She's being a hypocrite by doing that.
      Rather, I see you two in commotion. It's moreover a kiddo fight where one is giving another the blame for things with often little context or any proof over it, therefore it being utterly useless in this thread. If you want to get one banned you would need to be concrete about it: don't be a prick. End this already.

Reboot schrieb:

FoolishBanana schrieb:

What I'm trying to get at is that B'Through's in no position to get people banned, especially after the trolling she did two weeks ago and racing under a name like "Kill Race-ist". She's being a hypocrite by doing that.
      Rather, I see you two in commotion. It's moreover a kiddo fight where one is giving another the blame for things with often little context or any proof over it, therefore it being utterly useless in this thread. If you want to get one banned you would need to be concrete about it: don't be a prick. End this already.
      Understood. Again, I'm sorry about all of this.