About banning

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Hello,
      i found 1 Hacker and 1 Code abuser (Mario Kart Wii)

The 1st hacker : " wiimmftw" yep, it's a 4tw/ftw hacker. (He used blue shells, Green shells to block) he wanted to hack secret carefully but failed.
      The 2nd hacker : Bチ★MξLó a Code abuser ( He wanted to test the DC code and used it ) his FC :1593-3834-7560

Thanks~
      I didn't notice Wiimmftw was a FTW hacker. Perhaps its his skill is better than anyone who raced him or maybe he did hack. Also how do you know that 2nd hacker was the code abuser? How do you know it wasn't just the server acting up?
      Using Riivolution and want access to Wiimmfi?

Download the NEW Wiimmfi Riivoluton LATE 2017 Update!

FYI I use mkw-ana anytime I go on Mario Kart Wii. If you need a dump about a specific ban to analyze it please pm me the date since that's how I name my files (yyyy-mm-dd.eth)

BeanJr schrieb:

I didn't notice Wiimmftw was a FTW hacker. Perhaps its his skill is better than anyone who raced him or maybe he did hack. Also how do you know that 2nd hacker was the code abuser? How do you know it wasn't just the server acting up?

Hmm. "he had very luck with the blue shells" I would say. 3 Blue shells per lap, how the.. is it possible to get a blue shell on 2nd ?
      For the 2nd hacker it's not easy to believe but he said : "Don't join. i'm test DC code (or something like this)".

Ciapa schrieb:

I can't view this Video now, but with timer Hacks you mean he is maybe last in the game but first on the ranking?
      Yes.

Ciapa schrieb:

This is a typical Dolphin Problem with slower PC's

I know about this. But if you look in the video, you can see the Player was really, really far behind, I don't think lag can ever be that big. Well, and even if it is lag, this Player abused a Dolphin Emulator to win any race by an unfair way, I'm sure he was aware of that, he should use a real wii instead.

Ciapa schrieb:

I can't view this Video now, but with timer Hacks you mean he is maybe last in the game but first on the ranking?
      This is a typical Dolphin Problem with slower PC's

I had this issue sometimes, when playing on Dolphin last week when testing the server, (and having Wiimote disconnection bug as well). However I don't think it's a speed issue 'cause my games run at 100% all the times, plus I have fibre optics. But I only could gain 1 or 2 rank and not be in the 1st place each time. He may be cheating, I guess. Last thing, for me (on Dolphin) at least, it wasn't every time but usually when we were close to each other just before the end of the race.
      Good morning everyone,

I install Dolphin emulator 3 days ago, and MK wii (this one:wiki.tockdom.com/wiki/Wiimms_Mario_Kart_Fun_2014-04) at the same time.

I never played before at Mario Kart Wii, so i am very bad and i always finish at the last place in the race.

Today, I want to connect me to Custom network to add a friend code and I saw error 23904. I check it a bit and I saw that is due to a ban of the console due to a report for cheating.

However, I dunno that it was possible to cheat on this game and I never use cheats. And by the way I didn't see anyone posting a request to ban me.

My friend code is: 5245-8601-1887 and my Mii name is ipoder.

If you could do something for me, i will really enjoy it.

Ipoder

ipoder schrieb:

Today, I want to connect me to Custom network to add a friend code and I saw error 23904. I check it a bit and I saw that is due to a ban of the console due to a report for cheating.

However, I dunno that it was possible to cheat on this game and I never use cheats. And by the way I didn't see anyone posting a request to ban me.

It's because every dolphin is recognized as the same console.
      Get a Wii and play the game on it instead of your PC. Then you won't get banned without a reason.
      My time's up...
      IOSU-Exploit with Coldbooting: bit.ly/23u8JbH
      Emunand coming soon...

ipoder schrieb:

I install Dolphin emulator 3 days ago, and MK wii (this one:wiki.tockdom.com/wiki/Wiimms_Mario_Kart_Fun_2014-04) at the same time.

I never played before at Mario Kart Wii, so i am very bad and i always finish at the last place in the race.

There has been no request to ban you with that friend code or Mii name specified, however it seems you have been banned because the error code fits. So I guess you tried to create a new friendcode or Mii without any luck or have cheated with a different Mii or friend code. However, it might have been the report from this post, Mii name is "Player" though but the description seems to be right.

Anyway, your dolphin emulator has been banned from driving on the server because you always came in last by FAR but always ended up being 1st in the rankings, which is the same as if you were using timer hacks. So it's either that you really used timer hacks or that your PC is too slow to run dolphin and thus creates too much lag to play online in a fair way. Either way, it is not fair for all the other players.

So I suggest that you simply use your real Wii console to play on the new server, that should still work just fine. You maybe should create a new profile in MKWii before connecting, though.

EDIT:
      It's because every dolphin is recognized as the same console.
      Get a Wii and play the game on it instead of your PC. Then you won't get banned without a reason.

I doubt that. That'd be pretty damn stupid.
      Was?Info
      ModellStandard (weiß, Release-Day)
      Zubehörinterne 500GB HDD, SDHC 32GB, LAN-Adapter, 128MB MemoryCard
      Wi-Fi SpieleWiimm's MKW Fun, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, ...

Was?Info
      ModellPremium (schwarz, Release-Day)
      Zubehör500GB 2,5" HDD (schwarz), SDHC 32GB
      Wi-Fi SpieleMario Kart 8, Nintendo Land, Sonic Racing (S&ASRT), ...

Was?Info
      Modell3DS XL (blau-schwarz)
      ZubehörSuperCard DSTwo, 4GB SDHC
      Wi-Fi SpieleMario Kart 7, ...

Was?Code / ID
      Wiimm's MKW-Fun0904-9558-6482
      Nintendo Network IDEnting
      Nintendo 3DS5455-9634-9827

Danke an feeder für meinen tollen Avatar!
      Thank you for your answer.

My PC isn't slow because i can play Battlefield 4 in Ultra with 50 FPs so it isn't my PC.

And for the ban of Mii named player, it isn't me because i played one time with the Mii player when i dunno how to create Mii and i didn't even finish the race, it was just to test if the online game works correctly.

So I really don't understand this ban.
      Please use your real Wii then. You don't get banned for no reason when playing with a real Wii and for Dolphin, we can only guess. But on the other hand, we can't allow people to use Dolphin when Dolphin screws up the whole timing and thus racing results. That's unfair and a technical issue.
      Was?Info

Was?Info

Was?Info

Was?Code / ID

It is irrelevant, if you cheated because your dolphin runs to slow or you used a time cheat, the result is the same: Other people has an disadvantage because you changed the software. And one of both happened.

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.
      Ich trage keinen FC auf Vorrat ein, sondern nur, wenn sich ein Spiel ergibt.

eN-t schrieb:

Just a little off topic here.
      I can't wait to see all the new banning systems in action. It's such a pleasing and enjoyable feeling to apply a ban to people who are such trolls, literally doing nothing else than to ruin everyone else's gaming experience and on top of that thinking that they're clever because "hey, I can unban myself using the MAC changer cheat" :thumbsup: so if this all will work out, I expect some stupid kiddies to be baffled by how they're not able to log into the wiimmfi-connection with their Wii at all anymore, in any of their games. That'd feel like a payback to all of these cheaters who have threatened us for many years - and it feels great, but yeah, I don't want to become too excited about this ;)

What I still consider to be defined is what kind of modifications are allowed and which are not, and also what kind of penalty will be used.
      It's pretty obvious and understandable that players who use item cheats and stuff like that to troll or to give themself a huge advantage will be banned permanently, no excuses.
      But we came up with other, less noticable kinds of hacks that give you advantages anyways, just like texture hacks (e.g. the blooper blood sprites by DarkyWii [?]) or modifications (black shiny fake item boxes) or the speed-o-meter - what about this stuff? This can't be detected at all unless someone actually uploads video footage of himself using these hacks to YouTube. It gives an unfair advantage for sure but would it really be reason enough to permanently ban such a player? Thinking of this stuff, it seems that many players actually use this who don't even consider some of the stuff to be an unfair advantage or "illegal" at all, sometimes because it's activated in CTGPR by default so they just go on and use the same "cheats" in the normal MKWii.

I think it's unfair to give penaltys to players using texture hacks, they also have disadvantages - much texture hacks aren't as clear as the original ones are. Users of the Speedometer shouldn't get penalties too, imo.
      01-19-2038 03:14:08
      @ipoder:
      I need your FC for further investigations.

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.
      Ich trage keinen FC auf Vorrat ein, sondern nur, wenn sich ein Spiel ergibt.

Wiimm schrieb:

@ipoder:
      I need your FC for further investigations.

Here you go:

ipoder schrieb:

That does not appear to be banned so I guess it's like I said, his console (Dolphin) got banned when he used a different friend code.
      Was?Info

Was?Info

Was?Info

Was?Code / ID

The Mii Name: Player is just the Name of all Guest Miis when you don´t have a Mii on your Wii or Dolphin to create your driver licence.
      So we can´t ban people by there mii name... It is not unique.
      We can't ban anyone by his Mii name anyway since this is just not possible. But ipoder got banned and as I said, you don't get banned for nothing. He either cheated with cheatcodes or his Dolphin acts up so bad that his Dolphin deserves to be banned.
      The ban obviously was applied by using the Friendcode or Profile ID as an identifier and that has been logged.
      Was?Info

Was?Info

Was?Info

Was?Code / ID

Well, all dolphin instances probably use one ID, so someone else with dolphin might have cheated. You may use your own NAND for dolphin.

Seit Mai 2016 finden auf Wiimmfi regelmäßig Mario-Kart-Wii-Wettbewerbe statt! Klick hier für weitere Informationen.
      Since May 2016, there are Mario Kart competitions / tournaments on Wiimmfi! Click here for more information.

My Twitch

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

So a friend of mine told me yesterday about the servers.
      He send me a few guides on how to get the ctgp-channel and that stuff.
      It worked fine yesterday but somehow im getting the error code: 23904.
      I googled the code and it said that my console is banned.
      I`ve played this game yesterday for the first time in 2 years online, i have never cheated or anything.

my question is, why is my console banned?
      Name: Zocka
      friend code: 3356-0745-4108
      Are you using Dolphin or a real Wii?

Seit Mai 2016 finden auf Wiimmfi regelmäßig Mario-Kart-Wii-Wettbewerbe statt! Klick hier für weitere Informationen.
      Since May 2016, there are Mario Kart competitions / tournaments on Wiimmfi! Click here for more information.

My Twitch

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Zocka schrieb:

Leseratte schrieb:

Are you using Dolphin or a real Wii?
      A real Wii

Do you have more than one friend code? Otherwise, we can't help you.
      Please provide as much information as you can give. When did you play, what did you play, which game mode did you play, what is your Mii name, do you have more than one FC and if so, which?
      Was?Info

Was?Info

Was?Info

Was?Code / ID