About banning

Neu

Hello,

I am back yet again unfortunately! I have found a hacker in battles named "a4". Just as general information: I obviously can't prove this, but I believe this person plays under the name "Newb" on a different license (they had a similar mii and location, if I recall). If that's the case, they most likely turned on hacks because they were tired of losing, which is very sad. At first, I thought it was maybe severe lag or a really bad texture, but you can clearly see item hacks being used at the end when the lightning is spammed multiple times. You can tell it's a4 since she was the only one flying around everywhere and everyone else on her team probably disconnected or froze. Would appreciate it if this person could be banned! They've been doing this for a while now and there's a ton of people who turn on hacks in battle when they get "frustrated".

Information:
      Name: a4
      FC: 0950-8946-8326
      PID: wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600187814
      Room ID: KD07

Thank you guys!

UPDATE: Played them again a day later (about 20 or so minutes ago) and they have started using freeze codes to free the room as well.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Zachy () aus folgendem Grund: Little update.

Neu

FoolishBanana schrieb:

Looking at the ban list. How is the name "OO7" an unacceptable Mii name? I must be missing something here. Maybe that player loves James Bond.
      The Mii name could have changed before it was "OO7." I'm not exactly sure, but the name could of been something offensive and the guy switched it back to that.
      Cheats and hacks are two different things. It's 2017 and people still think both are the exact same thing. Please, learn to know what they both really mean. It would help the community a lot.

Neu

Hallo, ich wollte nachfragen wieso die folgende Person gebannt wurde.

Es handelt sich hierbei um einen legitimen Spieler der zu Unrecht einen 4 Wochen Bann erhalten hat. In dem Video kann man einen Clanwar sehen, in welchem die gebannte Person 16 Shocks innerhalb von 12 Rennen zieht. Diese Anzahl scheint zwar relativ hoch, ABER es ist noch lange kein Beweis dafür dass eine Person nicht legitim ist. Theoretisch muss man ja erst einen richtigen In-Game Proof vorlegen damit eine Person gebannt wird, und hierbei handelt es sich definitiv nicht um so etwas, da die Person Items in den Positionen gezogen hat in denen es Möglich ist. Man kann keine Person für unverschämt gutes Glück bannen oder? :P

Die Chance auf 16 Shocks in 12 Rennen liegt btw. bei 1:15625 (wenn alle Items erhältlich sind, was jedoch nie der Fall ist da es 9 andere Spieler im Raum gibt, das heißt dass die Person eine noch höhere Chance auf die erhaltenen Items hat als es bei der Berechnung der Fall wäre).

Im Vergleich, in Deutschland werden pro Jahr im Schnitt 3 bis 7 Personen von einem Blitz getroffen und sterben. Bei 30 bis 40% Wahrscheinlichkeit bei einem Blitz zu sterben, trifft der Blitz also 8 bis 24 Menschen pro Jahr in Deutschland. Bei 82 Millionen Einwohnern besteht somit nur eine Wahrscheinlichkeit von im Durchschnitt 1:18.000.000 durch einen Blitz zu sterben und eine Wahrscheinlichkeit von etwa 1:6.000.000 von einem getroffen zu werden.

Und ich glaube wir sind uns alle einig dass man eine Person im richtigen Leben nicht für etwas Mögliches ins Gefängnis bringt, nur weil die Chance darauf extrem unwahrscheinlich ist.

------

Das Traurige an dem ganzen ist dass der competitive Council von dem MKW Worldcup diese Person für diesen Fall von dem Turnier gebannt hat, obwohl es wie gesagt kein Beweis für irgendeine illegale Aktivität ist.

mfg.

Jeff

@Wiimm @Leseratte

Neu

Hm, a bit suspicious but definitely not enough proof for a ban in my opinion. I've revoked the ban and will contact the moderator who issued that ban and ask him to explain.

Seit Mai 2016 finden auf Wiimmfi regelmäßig Mario-Kart-Wii-Wettbewerbe statt! Klick hier für weitere Informationen.
      Since May 2016, there are Mario Kart competitions / tournaments on Wiimmfi! Click here for more information.

My Twitch

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Neu

Zachy schrieb:

Hello,

I am back yet again unfortunately! I have found a hacker in battles named "a4". Just as general information: I obviously can't prove this, but I believe this person plays under the name "Newb" on a different license (they had a similar mii and location, if I recall). If that's the case, they most likely turned on hacks because they were tired of losing, which is very sad. At first, I thought it was maybe severe lag or a really bad texture, but you can clearly see item hacks being used at the end when the lightning is spammed multiple times. You can tell it's a4 since she was the only one flying around everywhere and everyone else on her team probably disconnected or froze. Would appreciate it if this person could be banned! They've been doing this for a while now and there's a ton of people who turn on hacks in battle when they get "frustrated".

Information:
      Name: a4
      FC: 0950-8946-8326
      PID: wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600187814
      Room ID: KD07

Thank you guys!

UPDATE: Played them again a day later (about 20 or so minutes ago) and they have started using freeze codes to free the room as well.
      Just posting that again because I think it was missed. As I said there, I believe they're the same person as "Newb". Regardless of whether that's true or not, "Newb" should get a ban anyway for using obvious BR hacks to drain people: wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600255006 (looks like Chaos beat me to it). If they are the same person though, they should get a longer ban for using item cheats (see my video) if you ask me.

Neu

Zachy schrieb:

Any update on any of this? Looks like the person hasn't been banned yet.
      a4
      0950-8946-8326
      M.Kart Wii
      Freefly or moon jump.
      And other similar things.
      Moderator ban or kick:
      Profile and related console are banned for 4 weeks.

the person has been banned

Hi, i was recently looking through my camera and i found a cheater named 'Mario x'

This guy dropped a blooper (cant see because ctgp iib was on) and item cheats.

This vid was from Feburary or March, idk when i recorded it

Name: Mario x
      FC: 0349-5998-7767
      PID: wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600249399
      Match: wiimmfi.de/mkw/match/1010200/600249399
      Reason: Item cheats, item drop
      Proof: youtu.be/hPUdt-qq6Vw

Beitrag von WiiLuke901 ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Leseratte aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Empty post. ().

Neu

Guten Tag, ich habe eine Frage:

Mein Freund fragt sich, warum er gebannt worden ist, obwohl er nicht gehackt hat.

Name: no name (Player)
      FC/PID: 4000-3221-1292
      Grund: BR-Hacks
      Link: wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600252764

Der Satz: "Bit of a dick move to hack BR downwards then play battle, no?" kann er gar nicht nachvollziehen, denn er sagte mir, dass er nie sein BR runtergehackt hat.

Kann bitte jemand diesen Bann überprüfen.

Vielen Dank schonmal im Voraus :).