About banning

Neu

PokeAcer schrieb:

Cady Heron schrieb:

Chaos-AltWFC schrieb:

Found a non acceptable name on wiimmfi

5202-9130-4400 1. HOSTAme/1vs_3765655000Gφd◇ις◇gλγ

Also, just a quick question, why cant i dislike posts anymore? here is proof of that, prnt.sc/fysxq7
      Most likely because you have probably disliked far too many posts/comments so they've totally revoked your privileges all together. Or it's a universal rule for everyone and no one is able to dislike posts anymore due to the recent disliking activity. I think it's completely appropriate to be able to dislike a comment as well as like a comment/post though, if not that's entirely one sided.
      I can still like posts, so go figure. Also, how is Janis?
      She's totally so fetch.

Neu

spongebobfan schrieb:

Andr3 ALTWFC schrieb:

Using VR/BR Hack
      u need to record a video with ur phone or something cause its hard to tell just by text or pics sometimes
      This isn't actually necessary with VR hacks, it's easy to identify on statistics page if you have the person-of-interest's PID. I've edited mine to show you an example:

This is my profile. Pretend this is a normal VS race instead of a countdown match. The values here are obviously not true as I'm playing countdown, but just imagine that I'm playing VS race and you know for a fact that I'm not winning every time. If you see this or another certain value that's being held for a few matches too many, then you know something is probably wrong and should probably report it. Just be sure that isn't legit and the person is winning. It's always easy to smell VR cheats from the Wiimmfi page if you watch long enough, or view a person's match history. :P

Neu

Misdreavus schrieb:

she actually didnt. Bean revoked the 4 weeks and gave her 1 week. its been 8 days since
      Hello again!

I don't understand why Bean revoked the ban from 4 weeks to 1 week. She has bypassed her bans twice, used br hacks,invincibility hacks, and harassed tons of mkw players. I've seen people who get super long bans for bypassing and newb gets only 1 week? I don't quite understand this. Hopefully this will get solved.

Thanks!

Neu

Vert schrieb:

Misdreavus schrieb:

she actually didnt. Bean revoked the 4 weeks and gave her 1 week. its been 8 days since
      Hello again!
      I don't understand why Bean revoked the ban from 4 weeks to 1 week. She has bypassed her bans twice, used br hacks,invincibility hacks, and harassed tons of mkw players. I've seen people who get super long bans for bypassing and newb gets only 1 week? I don't quite understand this. Hopefully this will get solved.

Thanks!
      "Invincibility Hacks" "Harassed Tons of MKW Players" Excuse me? Everyone can make false accusations honey boo. You're just being a complete and utter drama queen and over exaggerating everything as per usual; you're pulling these statements out of god knows where desperately trying to amplify what had initially happened. Rather adorable though, I must say. Absolutely anyone can make spite-filled false accusations and allegations against other innocent people they posses strong negative feelings against. You have absolutely no proof what so ever at all to these truly hilarious statements which makes me indeed believe they were spite-filled and intended to cause a bigger reaction attempting to get her re punished again which is totally unfair. You're letting too many negative feelings cloud your thinking and your logic. Take a step back and a deep breath. I would also just like to mention that Mr.Bean himself doesn't at all owe you an explanation under any circumstance what so ever, so essentially you should keep your nose out as it's absolutely nothing to do with you at all. He took it upon himself to make his own decision and that's totally within his rights so please keep out and he shouldn't have people like you pestering him because you dislike a certain someone and are desperately trying to get her re banned as it appears. Its making you look slightly desperate and verging on the point of being pathetic blurting out these outrageous and ridiculous statements without any solid evidence or proof what so ever in this amateur attempt to get another punishment enforced on her; please do think before you decide to post as it's making you come across as if you're missing a few screws.

Neu

Cady Heron schrieb:

Vert schrieb:

Misdreavus schrieb:

Hello again!I don't understand why Bean revoked the ban from 4 weeks to 1 week. She has bypassed her bans twice, used br hacks,invincibility hacks, and harassed tons of mkw players. I've seen people who get super long bans for bypassing and newb gets only 1 week? I don't quite understand this. Hopefully this will get solved.

Thanks!
      "Invincibility Hacks" "Harassed Tons of MKW Players" Excuse me? Everyone can make false accusations honey boo. You're just being a complete and utter drama queen and over exaggerating everything as per usual; you're pulling these statements out of god knows where desperately trying to amplify what had initially happened. Rather adorable though, I must say. Absolutely anyone can make spite-filled false accusations and allegations against other innocent people they posses strong negative feelings against. You have absolutely no proof what so ever at all to these truly hilarious statements which makes me indeed believe they were spite-filled and intended to cause a bigger reaction attempting to get her re punished again which is totally unfair. You're letting too many negative feelings cloud your thinking and your logic. Take a step back and a deep breath. I would also just like to mention that Mr.Bean himself doesn't at all owe you an explanation under any circumstance what so ever, so essentially you should keep your nose out as it's absolutely nothing to do with you at all. He took it upon himself to make his own decision and that's totally within his rights so please keep out and he shouldn't have people like you pestering him because you dislike a certain someone and are desperately trying to get her re banned as it appears. Its making you look slightly desperate and verging on the point of being pathetic blurting out these outrageous and ridiculous statements without any solid evidence or proof what so ever in this amateur attempt to get another punishment enforced on her; please do think before you decide to post as it's making you come across as if you're missing a few screws.
      Well look at it this way Newb,
      You lied to the mods and used General VR/BR hacks and got 4 week ban for it.
      You bypassed that and got another 4 weeks.
      you bypassed again and got 1 week [Shortened]
      Nice talking about yourself in 3rd person.
      EDIT: Also, stop acting like you're innocent when you are clearly not.
      Bilder
      • image.png

57,87 kB, 1.242×202, 7 mal angesehen
      • image (1).png

46,45 kB, 1.242×217, 5 mal angesehen
      • Screenshot_1.png

29,18 kB, 364×217, 7 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von PuGocx ()

Neu

PuGocx schrieb:

Cady Heron schrieb:

Vert schrieb:

Misdreavus schrieb:

Hello again!I don't understand why Bean revoked the ban from 4 weeks to 1 week. She has bypassed her bans twice, used br hacks,invincibility hacks, and harassed tons of mkw players. I've seen people who get super long bans for bypassing and newb gets only 1 week? I don't quite understand this. Hopefully this will get solved.
      Thanks!
      Well looks it at this way Newb,You lied to the mods and used General VR/BR hacks and got 4 week ban for it.
      You bypassed that and got another 4 weeks.
      you bypassed again and got 1 week [Shortened]
      Nice talking about yourself in 3rd person.
      Totally agree with PuGocx! And excuse me Newb? First of all you are 100% guilty of your actions and you know it, 2nd why are you stealing terms such as "honey boo boo", and 3rd why are you hiding under a Mean Girls fan account? I think you replying like this just shows total guilt! You know what you have done and I have proof such as screenshots to prove you wrong. You know you bypassed twice now and even said you make new nands every single day just in case you get banned! I also have screenshots of you saying that.

Edit : Who are you to say Bean doesn't have an explanation to say why he changed your ban circumvention from 4 weeks to 1 week? That's Bean's choice if he would like to explain that or not. It's not your choice!

Also by you disliking my post from earlier shows total guilt of what you have done!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Vert ()

Neu

Cady Heron schrieb:

Vert schrieb:

Misdreavus schrieb:

Thanks!
      Ahh should’ve known that this was another account of yours. You’ve harassed tons of people on Discord! Shall I grab screenshots upon screenshots of proof of this? Personally, I don’t agree with a 1 week ban for someone who has bypassed their ban not only 1 time, but 2 times now. It’s funny because I’m currently banned for another week, and if I circumvented, I guarantee you I would get a month ban minimum. Keep in mind I haven’t ever circumvented any ban. So this person who has circumvented their ban 2 times now is going to only get a week? Doesn’t make much sense to me! But like I’ve mentioned, I’m not paying for these severs, so feel free to keep these wastes of space and money on the severs. Would normally like to stay out of other people’s bans, but I’m not going to when I’ve personally been harassed by this individual many times and she’s going to claim she hasn’t.

Neu

My reason was simple enough, it was just because the original console/NAND still existed. I would assume that if someone were actually activating new NANDs every day, they'd immediately dispose of ones that had no use to them. We all know that newb lies a lot and isn't the brightest bulb in the lamp (and likes to pretend to not be herself), but if she legitimately made new NANDs every day, we would've had a much larger job. Instead she got stuck behind a very simple ban in the end. So she's probably actually lying about creating new NANDs daily to show off and look powerful when she isn't. However, if it's true, I'm sure @Wiimm would be happy to intervene about it.

I don't believe we actually have any evidence of wrongdoing other than VR/BR hacks, so hearsay won't be enough, we need videos to prove other things have happened. She's on last chance, though, if anything else DOES happen, that's the end, permanently. People do usually get at least two chances on Wiimmfi before they're removed forever.