About banning

Beitrag von Cady Heron ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von StarWolf3000 gelöscht ().

Beitrag von Shuik1 ()

Beitrag von Shuik1 ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Prof. Eibe aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: it does not make sense to write deleted posts again. additionally, please use some linebreaks, your posts aren´t readable! ().

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Prof. Eibe gelöscht ().

Wiimm schrieb:

ToyotaMKW schrieb:

Hey Wimm, trying to not go off topic but someone claim you stole ALTwfc files and you claimed all the work, is this true?
      First, it is not possible to steal ALTwfc code, because is is open source under GPL.
      The only ALTWFC we ever used was the NATNEG server in April 2014, before Wiimmfi was published and before I wrote my own NATNEG. Man it was very buggy at that time.

And in my eyes, AltWFC is not really usable for more than 10 players. That's the reason, that all servers (except NAS and GPCM) are written in C. And Wiimmfi has much more features. So how can I use ALTWFC code if I really want?

Read this for details: wiimmfi.de/development

Summary:
      * Wiimmfi and AltWFC based on my knowledge (written to the Wiki since 2011).
      * Wiimmfi is much more than AltWFC, and also much more that Nintendo ever was.
      * Wiimmfi is much faster than AltWFC (compiled MASTER, MS, NATNEG, SV and JOB servers).
      * Wiimmfi can handle much more players at same time than AltWFC.
      * Wiimmfi uses a total different data(base) model.
      * Wiimmfi uses a total different inter process communication.
      Because of this, AltWFC code is not usable by Wiimmfi.
      hey wiimm im starting to see people getting kicked and banned for trying to get on the vx worldwide racing whats that all about

spongebobfan schrieb:

Wiimm schrieb:

ToyotaMKW schrieb:

Hey Wimm, trying to not go off topic but someone claim you stole ALTwfc files and you claimed all the work, is this true?
      First, it is not possible to steal ALTwfc code, because is is open source under GPL.The only ALTWFC we ever used was the NATNEG server in April 2014, before Wiimmfi was published and before I wrote my own NATNEG. Man it was very buggy at that time.

And in my eyes, AltWFC is not really usable for more than 10 players. That's the reason, that all servers (except NAS and GPCM) are written in C. And Wiimmfi has much more features. So how can I use ALTWFC code if I really want?

Summary:
      * Wiimmfi is much faster than AltWFC (compiled MASTER, MS, NATNEG, SV and JOB servers).
      hey wiimm im starting to see people getting kicked and banned for trying to get on the vx worldwide racing whats that all about
      If people are using custom distributions and searching worldwides with them, it's not allowed. (Automatically detected)
      Wiimmfi Moderator (2017-Present)
      Main License: 1681-0392-2267OPENHOST: Always Active!
      Wiimm's MKW Fun: 5202-9131-1804OPENHOST: Never Active.

Hunter9999vr schrieb:

spongebobfan schrieb:

Wiimm schrieb:

ToyotaMKW schrieb:

First, it is not possible to steal ALTwfc code, because is is open source under GPL.The only ALTWFC we ever used was the NATNEG server in April 2014, before Wiimmfi was published and before I wrote my own NATNEG. Man it was very buggy at that time.

Summary:
      If people are using custom distributions and searching worldwides with them, it's not allowed. (Automatically detected)
      so we cant have custom track in world wide anymore thats kinda unfair but understandable since lots of jerks like to choose a custom track in a normal world wide race
      Please refrain from quoting too much each time you post.

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation Vita Slim, WiFi, schwarz, PCH-2016
      System-Software:3.63
      Modell:PlayStation TV
      System-Software:3.63, Whitelist Database modified
      Software:7 Vita Cartridges, 9 Titel als PSN-Download (Stand: 10. November 2016)
      Currently playing:Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed (+ DLC)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation 4 Slim, 1 TB, CUH-2016B
      System-Software:4.06
      Software:1 PS4-Disk, 3 PSN-Downloads (Stand: 22. Dezember 2016)
      Currently playing:Megadimension Neptunia VII (+ DLC)
      Backlog:Deponia, Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo 3DS XL Yoshi Special Edition (grün-weiß)
      System-Software:10.1.0-27E
      Software:5 Titel als 3DS-Cartridge, 8 3DS-Titel als Download, 4 Virtual-Console-Titel (Stand: 18. Oktober 2015)
      Flashkarten:SuperCard DSTWO (wird nicht im 3DS benutzt)
      Currently playing:Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX / Pokémon: Omega Rubin / Cave Story + (3DSWare)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo GameCube PAL Silber
      Revision:DOL-001
      Zubehör:2 Controller (Purple + Silber, kabelgeb.), 1 MemoryCard (128 MB, BigBen Interactive), 1 Game Boy Player, Nintendo MultiAV-Kabel, RGB-Kabel
      Spiele:12
      Sonstiges:SD Media Launcher

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo Wii Weiß
      Systemmenü:4.1E
      Boot Loader:Fixed Boot Loader (boot1c) / Standard Boot Loader boot2 v4
      BootMii:IOS
      Priiloader:v0.4 rev80 DE
      HBC:1.1.2
      cIOS + MIOS:IOS222 (hermes v4), IOS249[38] rev19 / cMIOS v10 with integrated GameCube Backup Launcher v0.2
      USB Loader + Storage:USB Loader GX (1.0.x), uLoader 5.1, cfg USB Loader, Neogamma / ohne

StarWolf3000 schrieb:

Protip: Instead of using the quote button to quote and re-quote everything said in the post, just using selection of what text you want to quote keeps the post relatively clean. I use that a lot. Only thing is, it's nearly impossible for me to do on mobile :P
      Wiimmfi Moderator (2017-Present)
      Main License: 1681-0392-2267OPENHOST: Always Active!
      Wiimm's MKW Fun: 5202-9131-1804OPENHOST: Never Active.

Hunter9999vr schrieb:

StarWolf3000 schrieb:

Protip: Instead of using the quote button to quote and re-quote everything said in the post, just using selection of what text you want to quote keeps the post relatively clean. I use that a lot. Only thing is, it's nearly impossible for me to do on mobile :P
      i have a hard time editing im also not good at editing posts i dont know how it really works i just post what i quote

Neu

Hi, today is my first day playing MKW on Wiimmfi, and it's awesome! However, earlier today, I ran into someone who had a guest with an inappropriate username.

Username: Manta
      Guest's Username: ωιζζαniggα
      Friend Code: 5200-4510-6125
      And I've posted some photos, too. If you have any questions, let me know. I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability
      Bilder
      • IMG_0758.PNG

3,23 MB, 1.536×2.048, 19 mal angesehen
      • IMG_0759.PNG

232 kB, 1.536×545, 15 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Gloria0403 ()

Neu

spongebobfan schrieb:

so we cant have custom track in world wide anymore thats kinda unfair but understandable since lots of jerks like to choose a custom track in a normal world wide race
      use the region not worldwide.
      regions are especially meant for custom tracks.

Neu

Shuik1 schrieb:

@Zachy don't worry lol the person who made the report, Rogamer, had a too slow dolphin (which can get you banned) so at least you'll have instant revenge
      Lmao you mean this POS video? I am gagging if that's "the proof". Only shows one person "trolling" (right off the bat, only one person should be banned), and secondly, there's no trolling in that video. What are you supposed to do in battle mode? Keep a little tally chart in front of you in terms of who you hit and how many times to make sure you're all "fair"? Give me a break! FYI- I'm not directing these comments at you, but more so the collective group of idiots who don't understand battle.

EDIT: And look at all that lag at the end. He's clearly using Dolphin and has a significant time delay (everyone else finishes ~18 seconds before him).

Neu

Zachy schrieb:

Uhhh yeah that's not going to fly. Proof for both of these now. We were both playing with a moderator today who was LIVE STREAMING and had no problems with our play style. Wonder what silly moderator this was that still has their dick in their ass... But like I mentioned early on, PLENTY of wiis to play on if we're going to give out unfair bans!
      I would also like to see proof of this as well. I'm not about to have this go completely without any proof presented. It really shows how biased you all are against him.

Neu

I'm not involved with this ban at all, but this is clearly a bogus ban and you all know it. First of all the video that RoGamer just deleted shows no proof at all of trolling. I even have Atlas word of this screenshotted! Second this clearly looks like a normal battle! I see no one trolling or going after one person the whole 3 minutes of battle time. And third it seems RoGamer basically made a report for himself by having a laggy dolphin at the end of the video which is deleted. Hope this will get resolved.
      Bilder
      • IMG_1755.JPG

9,89 kB, 425×96, 5 mal angesehen

Beitrag von Shuik1 ()