About banning

Neu

spongebobfan schrieb:

HeisenbergMKWii schrieb:

Yeah, I see your point on assuming ignorance, however it's not hard for me to jump to conclusions when I feel that some mods are very biased. Staying on topic with getting banned for bike dancing; I find it ridiculous when a player gets banned for bike dancing and is labeled with «sabotaging» a battle, as if you encourage no mercy between an uneven match, which could end up discouraging the player with a disadvantage to leave instead of sticking around and see if more players will eventually join. Does this game really have to be taken so seriously almost a decade into its lifespan? Wiimmfi isn't really a server with an abundance of traffic and/or activity.
      i dont understand why the mods despise bike dancing i think its not bad also if its a one on 2 battle its totally unfair so if i were a mod i wouldnt ban anyone for bike dancing and then calling it sabotaging the battle which if its a 2 on 1 battle it shouldnt matter since theres an unfair amount of people on the battle course so u mods claiming that bike dancing is sabotaging is ridiculous
      You really think I'm going to sit in battle and get my ass kicked while my teammate is not helping?
      Wiimmfi Moderator (2017-Present)
      Main License: 2411-1844-9418OPENHOST: Always Active!
      Wiimm's MKW Fun: (Temporarily Unavailable)OPENHOST: Never Active.

Neu

Hunter9999vr schrieb:

spongebobfan schrieb:

HeisenbergMKWii schrieb:

Yeah, I see your point on assuming ignorance, however it's not hard for me to jump to conclusions when I feel that some mods are very biased. Staying on topic with getting banned for bike dancing; I find it ridiculous when a player gets banned for bike dancing and is labeled with «sabotaging» a battle, as if you encourage no mercy between an uneven match, which could end up discouraging the player with a disadvantage to leave instead of sticking around and see if more players will eventually join. Does this game really have to be taken so seriously almost a decade into its lifespan? Wiimmfi isn't really a server with an abundance of traffic and/or activity.
      i dont understand why the mods despise bike dancing i think its not bad also if its a one on 2 battle its totally unfair so if i were a mod i wouldnt ban anyone for bike dancing and then calling it sabotaging the battle which if its a 2 on 1 battle it shouldnt matter since theres an unfair amount of people on the battle course so u mods claiming that bike dancing is sabotaging is ridiculous
      You really think I'm going to sit in battle and get my ass kicked while my teammate is not helping?
      if its a 2 on 1 battle and ur the only player on the red and the other 2 are blue ur still getting ur ass kicked

Neu

spongebobfan schrieb:

if its a 2 on 1 battle and ur the only player on the red and the other 2 are blue ur still getting ur ass kicked
      Irrelevant. I'll always go out on my own if I have to, whether I lose or not. But my personal belief is that a teammate shouldn't give any type of disadvantage to his own team, whether slight or not. Not everyone has the same thought process for battle.
      Wiimmfi Moderator (2017-Present)
      Main License: 2411-1844-9418OPENHOST: Always Active!
      Wiimm's MKW Fun: (Temporarily Unavailable)OPENHOST: Never Active.

Neu

pucci95 schrieb:

Time: around 2017-09-24 18:15 UTC
      Reason for ban: Playing on a custom track in a worldwide
      FC: 1380-3922-6054
      PID: wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600272582
      Video: youtu.be/3Y-0qXwFWmw (sorry if it doesn't get embedded, i don't really know how to embed it)
      the way to embed a youtube video is to goto the link that is provided if u want it to show as a video and not a link

Neu

Hey there, been quite some time since I last had to report anyone, but there's an interesting one here...

Time: Approximately 2:25pm BST, 25th September 2017 (WGM around 2:25pm, rBC3 around 2:35pm)
      Reason for ban: Trolling, Glitch, potential cheats?
      FC: 4902-2655-5294
      PID: wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600283550
      Video:

rBC3: The user opts to sit there for some time after being hit, activates a star (illegitimate, seems he hacked a star just to hit us) and trolls.
      WGM: The user performs the glitch, supposedly his item is illegitimate.

Apologies, for some reason I put rBC3 in the video before WGM and didn't realise until I'd already uploaded basically.

MKW-ANA caught both of these, I can send the pcap files if required, within the spoilers are just photos (I'm on a different PC to the one I use MKW-Ana on, apologies) showing the point of the situations being reported to me.

WGM Glitch (and a potential item hack there also):

BC3 item:
      Stunky
      Wiimmfi League Staff | MKBoards Administrator

Discord: Stunky#4913
      Also find me on TeamSpeak among other things

Will give contact details out upon request if needed.

Neu

H-hi, guys...

I'm a complete beginner to this forums, and I wanted to post the issue here, because I have a i-issue. I'm using Dolphin Emulator.
      Before you ask me about the W-Wii, I do have a real Wii, but I just p-prefer Dolphin Emulator, because it was simple for me to install Mario Kart Wii wiimmfi for the Dolphin Emulator. Also, I just really want to try the Wii emulator out first, before t-trying with the real Wii...

H-however, when I try to open the online mode, it gives me a error code 23918 saying that my profile is too associated with Dolphin, therefore it's not allowed. But I do really want to play this game in Online Mode.

T-There was a wiimmfi unbanner to change my profile so that I could try to log in to Wiimmfi online service, b-but it did not work... and I'm using v5.0 of Dolphin Emulator.

I want to be able to access this game in online mode. I tried following the exact 25 minutes tutorial of a youtuber, but it didn't work. It's supposed lead me to error 23899, at which I could wait 7 days, but instead I got error code 23918.

Why won't the wiimmfi let me access the online service? W-what did I do...? I didn't do anything...

Neu

You need to use a tool like Bootmii to create a backup of your Wii and use that backup inside Dolphin. We don't allow Dolphin without original Wii NAND to access Wiimmfi because it was abused by too many cheaters.

Seit Mai 2016 finden auf Wiimmfi regelmäßig Mario-Kart-Wii-Wettbewerbe statt! Klick hier für weitere Informationen.
      Since May 2016, there are Mario Kart competitions / tournaments on Wiimmfi! Click here for more information.

My Twitch

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Neu

Miky schrieb:

H-hi, guys...

I'm a complete beginner to this forums, and I wanted to post the issue here, because I have a i-issue. I'm using Dolphin Emulator.
      Before you ask me about the W-Wii, I do have a real Wii, but I just p-prefer Dolphin Emulator, because it was simple for me to install Mario Kart Wii wiimmfi for the Dolphin Emulator. Also, I just really want to try the Wii emulator out first, before t-trying with the real Wii...

H-however, when I try to open the online mode, it gives me a error code 23918 saying that my profile is too associated with Dolphin, therefore it's not allowed. But I do really want to play this game in Online Mode.

T-There was a wiimmfi unbanner to change my profile so that I could try to log in to Wiimmfi online service, b-but it did not work... and I'm using v5.0 of Dolphin Emulator.

I want to be able to access this game in online mode. I tried following the exact 25 minutes tutorial of a youtuber, but it didn't work. It's supposed lead me to error 23899, at which I could wait 7 days, but instead I got error code 23918.

Why won't the wiimmfi let me access the online service? W-what did I do...? I didn't do anything...
      dude no one types like u so ur nervous