About banning

The main focus are the first (DK Mountain) and fourth (Waluigi Stadium) races. Had some attempted trolling by a couple of people in this video.

Name: VRDestroy↓
      FC: 1638-0907-2294
      2018-02-15 18:57 UTC - Match FR457 - Worldwide room LC47, 27. race
      wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600315046
      wiimmfi.de/mkw/match/2175457/...
      wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/r502047
      Reason: Trolling or disruptive play (first race)

Name: ドナルド
      FC: 4212-7834-5819
      2018-02-15 18:57 UTC ★ Match FR457 ★ Worldwide room LC47, 27. race
      wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p371550811
      wiimmfi.de/mkw/match/2175457/...
      wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/r502047
      Reason: Trolling or disruptive play (fourth race, maybe first one as well)
      Hey ! I founda new troller, always and again...
      youtu.be/LdAi6C3hvwQ

Name: Marco
      FC: 2067-5874-9132
      Matchs of user 2067-5874-9132:
      Worldwide room MM45 (created 3h ago), 47 races (last start 288s ago) 7.85
      wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/r505645
      wiimmfi.de/mkw/match/2193197
      PID: p600318924

Reason: Trolling or disruptive play. brakes and stops voluntarily for Schlag with stars and mega me and other person in Worldwide Races.

You can see that at 1:08 ; 5:43 ; 6:42 ; 7:33 and on the Waluigi Stadium, (it's the toad) that brakes voluntarily to get the shock and target especially me.
      Thanks in advance to the whole Wiimm team for banning him.
      @Louis57360: I don't see this as a trolling proof, sorry. What makes you think he's only after you and no one else? Could be just a coincidence, or even more likely, just some sort of strategy. You never know, and a ban could easily be seen as unfair. And, something I always see Wiimm say, a goal of using a mega or a star is to hit as many people as possible. "Stoptrolling" is seen more so as a strategy rather than actual trolling. It happens to me, and I get annoyed, yes.. but I don't ban people over it unless it is severe or extremely repetitive.
      Mario Kart Wii (CTGP + Wiimm's MKW-Fun)
      :Smilie_v2_Starman: Main License: 2411-1844-9418 :Smilie_v2_Starman: OPENHOST: Always Active.
      :Smilie_v2_Starman: Wiimm's MKW Fun: 0564-3485-5894 :Smilie_v2_Starman: OPENHOST: Never Active.

Frost3227 schrieb:

@Louis57360: I don't see this as a trolling proof, sorry. What makes you think he's only after you and no one else? Could be just a coincidence, or even more likely, just some sort of strategy. You never know, and a ban could easily be seen as unfair. And, something I always see Wiimm say, a goal of using a mega or a star is to hit as many people as possible. "Stoptrolling" is seen more so as a strategy rather than actual trolling. It happens to me, and I get annoyed, yes.. but I don't ban people over it unless it is severe or extremely repetitive.

Frost3227 schrieb:

@Louis57360: I don't see this as a trolling proof, sorry. What makes you think he's only after you and no one else? Could be just a coincidence, or even more likely, just some sort of strategy. You never know, and a ban could easily be seen as unfair. And, something I always see Wiimm say, a goal of using a mega or a star is to hit as many people as possible. "Stoptrolling" is seenmore so as a strategy rather than actual trolling. It happens to me, and I get annoyed, yes.. but I don't ban people over it unless it is severe or extremely repetitive.
      As you wish, anyway whatever I do there are always trolls that join me as soon as I go in Worldwide Races on Wiimmfi ... I think stop Worldwide Races on Wiimmfi and just Fun room with my friends without troller..

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Louis57360 ()

Beitrag von mkwmilo ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von StarWolf3000 aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Speak English or provide a translation! ().

Beitrag von Louis57360 ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von StarWolf3000 aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Speak English or provide a translation! ().

Neu

Certainly is... but you forgot to provide any FC :mario_facepalm:
      :Smilie_v2_Starman: Main License: 2411-1844-9418 :Smilie_v2_Starman: OPENHOST: Always Active.
      :Smilie_v2_Starman: Wiimm's MKW Fun: 0564-3485-5894 :Smilie_v2_Starman: OPENHOST: Never Active.

Neu

About the recent ban concerning the player with the FC 3527-8736-7569. The player in question is B'Through, a player who has been banned previously for trolling and glitching. This is also the same person who posted here saying they would stop. Both times, they received a one week ban. Once again, they just got a one week ban for using cheats. That's three times this player has been caught wrecking Wiimm's castle and all that's gonna be done to a repeat offender is another one week ban? Stricter action needs to be taken here.

Neu

1. Piss off, FoolishBanana and Chaos. No one likes your snitch asses.

The video that supposedly shows me using hacks and cheats is false. If you watch it, you'll see how much lag is there. You can't possibly get a good idea off of that because of the lag. You can't trust the person who posted the video because of their shoddy connection, it's unreliable. I'm confirming with you all that I did not hack or cheat. The only cheating I've done is in the past when I did the Grumble Volcano glitch. I don't hack, I'm not stupid and the people accusing me of this (like FoolishBanana and Chaos) are the stupid ones. You can't trust them and you certainly can't trust a video where a ton of lag is present.

Hopefully this clears the air.

Neu

First of all, telling someone they're a "snitch" implies that you have done something wrong. And they are only doing what we ask them to as users of Wiimmfi; to report those who break our rules. They have done what they needed to do, and you should not attempt to slander them by attempting to discredit their trustworthiness.

Secondly, you cannot say "they are not trustworthy" when you yourself are not, since you've had multiple bans in the past. You are the rulebreaker, and you are the one who is going to be punished for your breaking of rules.

However, I would like to counter @FoolishBanana that mods are at their own discretion regarding bans, and mods are allowed to choose their ban times. They should have been banned for longer in my opinion, however if the moderator decided a lesser time it is to the discretion of the administrators to decide if they are to have their ban lengthened.
      Please do not PM me. If you PM me without valid reason, I will block you from doing so. Thank you.

Neu

Thanks Poke for clearing that up.

While we're on the topic of cheaters, I found one myself.

Name: no name
      FC: 5031-1148-9070
      2018-02-22 05:11 UTC - Match HA479 - Worldwide room NY36, 4. race
      wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600315438
      wiimmfi.de/mkw/match/2210479/...
      wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/r509436
      Reason: Using cheats

Go to the last twenty seconds. This player somehow took control of their character after finishing the race.

Neu

FoolishBanana schrieb:

Thanks Poke for clearing that up.

While we're on the topic of cheaters, I found one myself.

Name: no name
      FC: 5031-1148-9070
      2018-02-22 05:11 UTC - Match HA479 - Worldwide room NY36, 4. race
      wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600315438
      wiimmfi.de/mkw/match/2210479/...
      wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/r509436
      Reason: Using cheats

Go to the last twenty seconds. This player somehow took control of their character after finishing the race.
      thats a hack that allows you to take control of your character after you finish the race im not sure if you can get banned or not for using that hack its not very harmful to anyone. But i think it can be temp ban worthy if the same person does it over and over again cause ive seen people on the ban list getting a temporary ban for using the no terrain effect which isnt really fair to the other players.

Neu

PokeAcer schrieb:

First of all, telling someone they're a "snitch" implies that you have done something wrong. And they are only doing what we ask them to as users of Wiimmfi; to report those who break our rules. They have done what they needed to do, and you should not attempt to slander them by attempting to discredit their trustworthiness.

Secondly, you cannot say "they are not trustworthy" when you yourself are not, since you've had multiple bans in the past. You are the rulebreaker, and you are the one who is going to be punished for your breaking of rules.

However, I would like to counter @FoolishBanana that mods are at their own discretion regarding bans, and mods are allowed to choose their ban times. They should have been banned for longer in my opinion, however if the moderator decided a lesser time it is to the discretion of the administrators to decide if they are to have their ban lengthened.
      Did I say Chaos was snitching on me? No, I didn't. I'm just saying that Chaos and FoolishBanana are snitches. They have gotten numerous people in trouble before. Chaos is trying to get me in trouble for something I didn't even do. Look at the video again. Can you really come to a conclusion based off a video that is filled with lag? It's impossible to tell if I was cheating based off of that, but I'm here to confirm that I did NOT cheat. Yes, I get it. I was banned a couple of times in the past due to bad behavior in the game. However, I've grown from that. That was like six months ago. I don't play dirty anymore because I know what the consequences are. I want to play this game the right way. However, I can't do that now due to a false claim.

If you're not going to reduce my ban, then I'm at least glad it's not more than one week and I'm glad you're not increasing it to spite that stupid fruit. For that, I thank you.

Neu

BThrough schrieb:

Did I say Chaos was snitching on me? No, I didn't. I'm just saying that Chaos and FoolishBanana are snitches. They have gotten numerous people in trouble before.
      Here, I'll correct that for you:
      Chaos and FoolishBanana are doing what Wiimmfi's moderation team asks them to do when they encounter cheaters, which is to report them. They have done what people cannot do for they do not have the means to [packet dumps or video recollection].

A moderator has viewed the video and decided that you are to be banned as you have violated the rules given to you that you already previously broken. Moderators do not ban for no reason; they view and they ban accordingly. They have applied or have been picked by Wiimm and are thus trusted by him and the rest of the team; if he can trust the moderator, we trust the moderator. Your ban will be not touched by me, as I am a moderator only capable of banning via mkw-ana and thus are unable to touch ban records; only the moderator whom banned you, and administrators, can lengthen or revoke your ban.
      Please do not PM me. If you PM me without valid reason, I will block you from doing so. Thank you.

Neu

spongebobfan schrieb:

thats a hack that allows you to take control of your character after you finish the race im not sure if you can get banned or not for using that hack its not very harmful to anyone.
      This code in scenarios can be made harmful and is disallowed on Wiimmfi. And taunting after the finish isn't really smart either, so I've temporarily banned the player.

Neu

Frost3227 schrieb:

spongebobfan schrieb:

thats a hack that allows you to take control of your character after you finish the race im not sure if you can get banned or not for using that hack its not very harmful to anyone.
      This code in scenarios can be made harmful and is disallowed on Wiimmfi. And taunting after the finish isn't really smart either, so I've temporarily banned the player.
      what if ur driving after the race is done with and not taunting

Neu

PokeAcer schrieb:

BThrough schrieb:

Did I say Chaos was snitching on me? No, I didn't. I'm just saying that Chaos and FoolishBanana are snitches. They have gotten numerous people in trouble before.
      Here, I'll correct that for you:Chaos and FoolishBanana are doing what Wiimmfi's moderation team asks them to do when they encounter cheaters, which is to report them. They have done what people cannot do for they do not have the means to [packet dumps or video recollection].

A moderator has viewed the video and decided that you are to be banned as you have violated the rules given to you that you already previously broken. Moderators do not ban for no reason; they view and they ban accordingly. They have applied or have been picked by Wiimm and are thus trusted by him and the rest of the team; if he can trust the moderator, we trust the moderator. Your ban will be not touched by me, as I am a moderator only capable of banning via mkw-ana and thus are unable to touch ban records; only the moderator whom banned you, and administrators, can lengthen or revoke your ban.
      The moderator who banned me does not know what they are doing and should not be allowed to issue bans. They also should not be allowed to review reports. Sorry, but you screwed up here.

Neu

BThrough schrieb:

PokeAcer schrieb:

BThrough schrieb:

Here, I'll correct that for you:Chaos and FoolishBanana are doing what Wiimmfi's moderation team asks them to do when they encounter cheaters, which is to report them. They have done what people cannot do for they do not have the means to [packet dumps or video recollection].
      The moderator who banned me does not know what they are doing and should not be allowed to issue bans. They also should not be allowed to review reports. Sorry, but you screwed up here.
      dude i could even tell that u were cheating in the video even with the so called lag that was possibly on your end but still just admit that u cheated

Neu

BThrough schrieb:

PokeAcer schrieb:

BThrough schrieb:

If they didn't know what they were doing, they wouldn't have been hired as moderators in the first place. You trying to slander the mods just because you got banned won't get you anywhere, and frankly it's only making it worse for you because we already can't trust you.

Neu

BThrough schrieb:

The moderator who banned me does not know what they are doing and should not be allowed to issue bans.
      You know... I WAS considering going back and looking at the proof again just to say I double checked, but if you're going to insult anyone on the team, why should I even bother now? It would have been a lot better if you had came to this thread, and don't insulted anyone, and kindly asked for a review about your ban. But instead, you came here and decided to be rude, which is really not smart.