About banning

You get the drill.
      -------------------------------------------------------
      (Mii-) Nick: Ryan
      FC: 1809-8901-8432
      Match FF833, Worldwide room XO73
      Profile URL: wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600392000
      Reason: Using CT's in WW's

Time of Incident: October, 30, 2018 @ 9:42 PM (EST)
      -------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler anzeigen
      please help me.
      Hi, i'm News i like messing with Mario Kart Wii, example text for online message. If you like to join my GMod Server i'm there, you can also add me on Steam.

MKWii FC: 4730-4674-8054

:Smiley_v3_GCN_Wavebird_Controller: Openhost Status:Closed :Smiley_v3_Nintendo_Wii:

:lakitu: If you added me let me know. Somehow. :Smilie_v2_Starman:

News :Smiley_v2_Super_Mushroom_Retro:

Client «★PrόφPhγςΐçς★»/!\ Requested a save.
      Some lag later and ^

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von News () aus folgendem Grund: Embed Code test. 2. Adding link

We will only ban people with emulators if they run at a slower frame rate. If you can make sure the emulator always runs at full frame rate, you won't get banned.

Seit Mai 2016 finden auf Wiimmfi regelmäßig Mario-Kart-Wii-Wettbewerbe statt! Klick hier für weitere Informationen.
      Since May 2016, there are Mario Kart competitions / tournaments on Wiimmfi! Click here for more information.

My Twitch

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

I have been playing mkwii online a lot recently, and just today, I got the error code 23987 even though I was online on mkwii the night before. Some additional information: I am a dolphin player (always 60 fps), have 2 licences (both with same fc. I did this a a month or two ago), my fc is 4258-0212-7988
      Could you please let me know if this is a regular occurrence for dolphin players and if there is something the wiimmfi staff could do to stop this from happening.
      Thanks

dB Caio schrieb:

I have been playing mkwii online a lot recently, and just today, I got the error code 23987 even though I was online on mkwii the night before. Some additional information: I am a dolphin player (always 60 fps), have 2 licences (both with same fc. I did this a a month or two ago), my fc is 4258-0212-7988
      Could you please let me know if this is a regular occurrence for dolphin players and if there is something the wiimmfi staff could do to stop this from happening.
      Thanks
      The error code you've mentioned isn't actually a known code on the Wiimmfi Error Codes search - do you mean 23887? If so, that's the start of a 7 day activation code. Is there any form of edit and/or change you've done to the NAND on your Dolphin that may have triggered this?

I've searched your FC up and the PID that we get leads to showing "No match found" (as in, it doesn't believe you've played a race online under your current ID) thus that would hint to me that either your ID has changed due to an issue/change on your end that has triggered the edit, or perhaps the system has seen something that means you've got a problem (in which case it'd be Wiimm or Leseratte you'd need confirmation from).
      Stunky
      Wiimmfi League Staff | MKBoards Administrator

Discord: Stunky#4913
      Also find me on TeamSpeak among other things

Will give contact details out upon request if needed.
      The match search on the Wiimmfi page only shows recent matches, so it won't show matches from some time ago. Usually, with Dolphin, people forget to set their MAC address in the Dolphin config to the one of their Wii so it changes from time to time and counts as new console.

Seit Mai 2016 finden auf Wiimmfi regelmäßig Mario-Kart-Wii-Wettbewerbe statt! Klick hier für weitere Informationen.
      Since May 2016, there are Mario Kart competitions / tournaments on Wiimmfi! Click here for more information.

My Twitch

thats like backspamming on the line, and i only know of 1 other moderator who banned in the past because of this...... And he isnt a mod anymore (due to other reasons). The ban sounds stupid and too harsh if all you did was only backspam (on in case of a bigger break) snipe somebody on the line.

:luigi1:

Discord: Raptor#3687

brardon7 schrieb:

Hi, I would like to be unbanned due to "trolling" from two days ago(it was a week ban). I had a break in first turned around and fired my 4 greens away hitting Atlas in second. I don't know maybe he got mad but he banned me for a week, I understand what I did was indeed wrong.

(Picture of the banned)

You literally stopped in the finish line, turned backwards and fired the greens, which is by all means unnecessary and had no tactical purpose at all. But I don't think your intentions were that bad, so I've just revoked the ban.

Neu

Your connection was "stuck" and you were causing problems to the room. Happens from time to time, and if a mod sees it he'll usually just kick you to fix it.

My Twitch

Neu

FoolishBanana schrieb:

Yay, I get kicked again because "NATNEG locked". Just my luck, it happened while in the same room as Astro Star, Shane, and KD. My luck sucks.

Also, I found someone racing with an inappropriate Mii name.

Name: LîL ςΗϊΤ☆
      FC: 2411-1857-4918
      That player with an inappropriate Mii name has received a ban, however it's a small one as it's a first offense, so if they reoffend please let us know.

Best of luck keeping your internet to a suitable level, NATNEG issues can happen to anyone but obviously it's frustrating when they happen exactly when you manage to finally make it in to a big room :P
      Stunky
      Wiimmfi League Staff | MKBoards Administrator

Discord: Stunky#4913
      Also find me on TeamSpeak among other things

Will give contact details out upon request if needed.

Neu

Atlas schrieb:

brardon7 schrieb:

Hi, I would like to be unbanned due to "trolling" from two days ago(it was a week ban). I had a break in first turned around and fired my 4 greens away hitting Atlas in second. I don't know maybe he got mad but he banned me for a week, I understand what I did was indeed wrong.

(Picture of the banned)

You literally stopped in the finish line, turned backwards and fired the greens, which is by all means unnecessary and had no tactical purpose at all. But I don't think your intentions were that bad, so I've just revoked the ban.
      I think this should be considering as a small time out , I just saw someone else doing this and is not fair, I will understand throwing them backwards but not waiting in the line for the second player to come close , I will considered as a trolling. Since you can already pass the line but they opt to wait.

Now I understand cheats have been disable and now we have still people that has speed for 200cc joining regular races you guys should consider tha ban to be longer in order to stop this , I believe the guy knew it and he keep playing more races.
      time when I notice 1:47:50
      room DF21
      FC : 4945-2161-9017
      Name : Player using Luigi
      How it shows there is a CTGP user

Now a 1:38:14 I want you guys to pay attention to Bowser the player in first what he does and He did it to me too on 1:20:58 .
      Bilder
      • 200cc player.jpg

1,52 MB, 1.532×682, 7 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von CuChO () aus folgendem Grund: Pointing another person

Neu

CuChO schrieb:

Atlas schrieb:

brardon7 schrieb:

(Picture of the banned)

I think this should be considering as a small time out , I just saw someone else doing this and is not fair, I will understand throwing them backwards but not waiting in the line for the second player to come close , I will considered as a trolling. Since you can already pass the line but they opt to wait.
      Now I understand cheats have been disable and now we have still people that has speed for 200cc joining regular races you guys should consider tha ban to be longer in order to stop this , I believe the guy knew it and he keep playing more races.
      time when I notice 1:47:50
      room DF21
      FC : 4945-2161-9017
      Name : Player using Luigi
      How it shows there is a CTGP user

Now a 1:38:14 I want you guys to pay attention to Bowser the player in first what he does and He did it to me too on 1:20:58 .
      people can still cheat on the server dude its not that hard to do thats why so many people cheated all these years.