Collecting Error Codes

Neu

Marteicos schrieb:

I see, you can enter, but deposit or trades errors out for now.

It's really awesome to have the plaza back.
      Sadly, Gen 5 can't fix that rn cause the server that validates pokemon doesnt accept a nds-constraint cert; i wonder if the real one even accepts requests anymore, it's online but very unlikely ig.

It is awesome to have the Plaza; sadly rn Mew wont work, but I think mm201's planning on trying to fix that 'cause Mew may be the VIP gamestats call, whereas all other plazas are determined by the game and sent to Peerchat
      Please do not PM me. If you PM me without valid reason, I will block you from doing so. Thank you.

Neu

Virdipali schrieb:

Hi, I am from Europe I tried connecting to the mystery gift of Pokémon Black using 3 different console a dsi a 3ds and a n3dsxl, neither has custom firmware. I use only a hotspot connection no password and have no other connection saved I changed the dns on both 3ds and ds settings but always get error code 31020
      Hi I still get the error 31020 with Pkmn Black on multiple systems, I think I am doing everything right (or at least I hope). I came to suspect some kind of region lock... can someone confirm it or at least tell me what I am doing wrong?

Neu

Virdipali schrieb:

Virdipali schrieb:

Hi, I am from Europe I tried connecting to the mystery gift of Pokémon Black using 3 different console a dsi a 3ds and a n3dsxl, neither has custom firmware. I use only a hotspot connection no password and have no other connection saved I changed the dns on both 3ds and ds settings but always get error code 31020
      Hi I still get the error 31020 with Pkmn Black on multiple systems, I think I am doing everything right (or at least I hope). I came to suspect some kind of region lock... can someone confirm it or at least tell me what I am doing wrong?
      Assuming you're using RC24 DNS (164.132.44.106), it should be working fine.
      Please do not PM me. If you PM me without valid reason, I will block you from doing so. Thank you.

Neu

dotdashflash schrieb:

Pokemon Pearl spits out error code 23924 upon every single attempt to connect to Wiimmfi, both HTTPS patched on the 46 Wiimmfi DNS and patchless on the 164 DNS.

As others have said, error 23404 is when connecting to a patchless DNS server with a patched ROM.

I've also encountered 31020 when attempting to use Mystery Gift. Usually, it freezes Diamond and Pearl and spits 31020 on every other game when Mystery Gift seems to be not implemented or working. Although, the patchless Wiimmfi DNS has a functioning Mystery Gift, but not the 46 DNS. Can someone tell me why that is?
      I'd like to add myself to those reporting a the problem with Pokemon Pearl. I was able to register FCs successfully for Diamond, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black2 and White2 across 2 flashcarts but I never managed to register Pearl on either of them due to that error.