wiimmfi-Patcher

any chance for an updated binary build of wit for GNU/Linux?

MarioKart Wii: 1807-8091-0335
      Wii U: Chris (Mii Name) / setialpha (ID)
      3DS: 3754 6370 1034 (Chris)

setialpha schrieb:

A chance yes, but ... very busy

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.

Wiimm schrieb:

setialpha schrieb:

A chance yes, but ... very busy
      These are Chinese S instructions for the patch. One for MKW and one for All Wii.
      Some other details are added to be more explanatory.
      Dateien
      • README-CH-MKW.txt

(583 Byte, 223 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • README-CH-ALL.txt

(549 Byte, 232 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      @Rood
      Yes, Brawl needs an DLS1-Server, wich is not implemented (yet). But today it will may be implemented for testing, i dont know. This Server is also necessary (or so, my bad english) for some other games.
      Vegetarier sind viel grausamer als gedacht. Ein Schwein kann wenigstens wegrennen, aber ein Salat?!? :D :P

Kein Support per PN! Wir sind in einem Forum, und ein Forum lebt aus Fragen und Antworten.
      Was auch wichtig ist: Immer auf die Rechtschreibung achten!

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Wer mir und sich selbst 500mb gratis-Speicher schenken will, kann sich ja unter diesem >Link<unter Dropbox registrieren ;)

Wii Konsole mit Firmware 4.1
      Mit Internet
      Zwei Gamecube-Controller
      2 Wii Fernbedienungen, von denen eine kaputt ist (ich frag mich immer noch wie das möglich ist...)
      Gemoddet nach den Regeln des ALTEN UHGs, aufgefrischt mit dem IOS-Update im neuen UHG.

dls1.wiimmfi.de points now to 84.200.15.53, a server of Ciapa

Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.
      As soon as I have the time I'll give it a go with the Conduit series. Is DLS1 answering correctly so it doesn't get stuck there?

Maybe I am just desperate and clutching at straws: But if we get real lucky, DemonWare aren't taking down their servers immediately. Goldeneye for example has been ported to PS3 too, so they do need some servers for that. So I was just thinking if I patch that one, it should use wiimm's server for the naswii part and then we'll see if the servers over at DemonWare are still alive after may 20th. That would actually give us some more time to capture GE (and maybe CoD) traffic.
      If there were no errors while patching, it worked.
      Was?Info
      ModellStandard (weiß, Release-Day)
      Zubehörinterne 500GB HDD, SDHC 32GB, LAN-Adapter, 128MB MemoryCard
      Wi-Fi SpieleWiimm's MKW Fun, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, ...

Was?Info
      ModellPremium (schwarz, Release-Day)
      Zubehör500GB 2,5" HDD (schwarz), SDHC 32GB
      Wi-Fi SpieleMario Kart 8, Nintendo Land, Sonic Racing (S&ASRT), ...

Was?Info
      Modell3DS XL (blau-schwarz)
      ZubehörSuperCard DSTwo, 4GB SDHC
      Wi-Fi SpieleMario Kart 7, ...

Was?Code / ID
      Wiimm's MKW-Fun0904-9558-6482
      Nintendo Network IDEnting
      Nintendo 3DS5455-9634-9827

Danke an feeder für meinen tollen Avatar!
      German version of the tutorial for the generic wiimmfi-patcher is now out.

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

English Version:

Vegetarier sind viel grausamer als gedacht. Ein Schwein kann wenigstens wegrennen, aber ein Salat?!? :D :P

Kein Support per PN! Wir sind in einem Forum, und ein Forum lebt aus Fragen und Antworten.
      Was auch wichtig ist: Immer auf die Rechtschreibung achten!

Wer mir und sich selbst 500mb gratis-Speicher schenken will, kann sich ja unter diesem >Link<unter Dropbox registrieren ;)

Wii Konsole mit Firmware 4.1
      Mit Internet
      Zwei Gamecube-Controller
      2 Wii Fernbedienungen, von denen eine kaputt ist (ich frag mich immer noch wie das möglich ist...)
      Gemoddet nach den Regeln des ALTEN UHGs, aufgefrischt mit dem IOS-Update im neuen UHG.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von christian8246q ()

Did noone else have trouble running the batch file? For me it failed with the following message:

Quellcode

1. wit: Wiimms ISO Tool v2.29a.beta1 r5139 cygwin - Dirk Clemens - 2014-05-06
      2. 4 objects scanned, 1 directory found.
      3. wit: Command 'COPY' returns with status #27 [CAN'T OPEN FILE]

That's for the folder from the ZIP file with just one ISO added to it. Is wit actually supposed to find all relevant files if a . is used as pointer to the current dir?
      Maybe it's because I am running Windows in a VM and tried to run it on a network drive.

Anyway, I changed the batch file to this to make it work with ISO and WBFS files in my setup. Maybe that's helpful for others too:

Quellcode

1. @echo off
      2. for /f %%i in ('dir /b *.iso') do wit.exe cp %%i --DEST wiimmfi-images/ --update --psel=data --wiimmfi -vv
      3. for /f %%i in ('dir /b *.wbfs') do wit.exe cp %%i --DEST wiimmfi-images/ --update --psel=data --wiimmfi -vv
      4. pause
      i patched the ISO of MKW and registered my Profile FC on Web Formula, the FC is on Formula and i can not connect, i need to change the DNS on Wii? what is the dns address? D=

the ISO getting error 20100 i patched new in WBFS and deleted the old patched iso on HD and put the new patched wbfs and getting 600000 error, the FC not changed to get this error, ic heckd the formula site.

what is the error i made? .__.

*sorry for bad english*

Amido schrieb:

i patched the ISO of MKW and registered my Profile FC on Web Formula, the FC is on Formula and i can not connect, i need to change the DNS on Wii? what is the dns address? D=

the ISO getting error 20100 i patched new in WBFS and deleted the old patched iso on HD and put the new patched wbfs and getting 600000 error, the FC not changed to get this error, ic heckd the formula site.

what is the error i made? .__.

*sorry for bad english*

Enter this page and read the part about verifying your fc and also the FAQ.