A Region for Speed Hack Races?

A Region for Speed Hack Races?

Okay now dont tell me it's a bad idea because I've heard it before.

Okay so basically a few friends still want to do speed hack regional on region #7 like we did when NWFC was up. Now, I realize you guys are working on a ban system, and I suspect that you won't be monitoring regionals outside the default 6 regions that Mario Kart Wii comes with.

So Im wondering if it's okay with Wiimm/Leseratte if we can have a region all to ourselves for this kind of thing. However there is a problem where someone can abuse this and go into a ww and abuse it. If they get banned from it, tough shit for them. They knew what they were doing and they will pay for their mistake.

On a side question - How do you get the names of things for specific regions (region 29 being labels as CTGP) and stuff like that?
      Using Riivolution and want access to Wiimmfi?

Download the NEW Wiimmfi Riivoluton LATE 2017 Update!

FYI I use mkw-ana anytime I go on Mario Kart Wii. If you need a dump about a specific ban to analyze it please pm me the date since that's how I name my files (yyyy-mm-dd.eth)
      Why don't you just do your speed hack races (what I consider stupid, but whatever) in a private friend room? No one will monitor that simply because no one is able to and also we're going to use item cheats in friend rooms when we test new custom tracks in the so called "Intermezzo" of Wiimm's MKW Fun distributions.

I don't know why a region would be of any benefit here.
      Was?Info
      ModellStandard (weiß, Release-Day)
      Zubehörinterne 500GB HDD, SDHC 32GB, LAN-Adapter, 128MB MemoryCard
      Wi-Fi SpieleWiimm's MKW Fun, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, ...

Was?Info
      ModellPremium (schwarz, Release-Day)
      Zubehör500GB 2,5" HDD (schwarz), SDHC 32GB
      Wi-Fi SpieleMario Kart 8, Nintendo Land, Sonic Racing (S&ASRT), ...

Was?Info
      Modell3DS XL (blau-schwarz)
      ZubehörSuperCard DSTwo, 4GB SDHC
      Wi-Fi SpieleMario Kart 7, ...

Was?Code / ID
      Wiimm's MKW-Fun0904-9558-6482
      Nintendo Network IDEnting
      Nintendo 3DS5455-9634-9827

Danke an feeder für meinen tollen Avatar!