SSBB Friend Code Exchange

Added everyone that posted after me, i'll be on now if anyone wants to play.
      Friend Codes(Be sure to tell me that you've added me so I can add you back):
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:
      Mario Kart Wii: 2366-7332-2898
      Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 5243-2582-8369
      Fortune Street: 4772-0893-9264
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      I'll go online now to see who's there and who else to add. I main ZSS. Also I always use motion controled smash. (shake-smash)

Edit:
      Since I see noone from roster online, I'm adding following people to my roster as well (I'm online this second):
      Spoiler anzeigen

alphachris schrieb:

add me 3828 5212 7504

NintendoFan schrieb:

My SSBB code is 0822-0441-6801.(EDIT: Don't add that, accidentally wrote down the wrong code. Add 5243-2582-8369. Thanks)(Username if NFan, if you care) I'll be on if anyone wants to play now. I'll add all of the friend codes in the original post.

EDIT2: Just in case, my time zone is Pacific just in case if anyone wants to know whenever I can be on. Right now at the edit of this post it's currently 7:55 PM.

EDIT3: If anyone wants I can come on now. I didn't make a new post because I have to wait a full 24 hours to double post :/

COH schrieb:

Hello all,

My name is COH, I use to always be on Basic Brawl (hoping to still find some of you still).

My main is White Link, Second Tan Ike, Third Light Blue Gnw, and Fourth Purple Toonlink.

All my characters are super flashy and stuff, I hope to reunite with my fellow Basic Brawlers (like how WFC was alive in the past until they pulled the plug, R.I.P).

My FC is: 0903 5382 1196

Have a nice day

KidKitzman schrieb:

My friend code is 0349-5977-6945 C: can't wait to smash online with you guys!

By the way the name is K.K. lol

marchisio_ schrieb:

My friend code is - 4429-8167-0087.
      Added most of you.

:26px-WiiDrawing.svg: My friend codes are: Brawl 0949-5404-5562 | Last Story (PAL) 3870 2211 5436| Mario Kart Wii 4471-1515-9200 | The Conduit 3570-8233-6342 | Water Warfare 3397-8082-8601. Message me if you add me

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von pizdek ()

pizdek schrieb:

I'll go online now to see who's there and who else to add. I main ZSS. Also I always use motion controled smash. (shake-smash)

Edit:
      Since I see noone from roster online, I'm adding following people to my roster as well (I'm online this second):
      Spoiler anzeigen

alphachris schrieb:

add me 3828 5212 7504

NintendoFan schrieb:

My SSBB code is 0822-0441-6801.(EDIT: Don't add that, accidentally wrote down the wrong code. Add 5243-2582-8369. Thanks)(Username if NFan, if you care) I'll be on if anyone wants to play now. I'll add all of the friend codes in the original post.

EDIT2: Just in case, my time zone is Pacific just in case if anyone wants to know whenever I can be on. Right now at the edit of this post it's currently 7:55 PM.

EDIT3: If anyone wants I can come on now. I didn't make a new post because I have to wait a full 24 hours to double post :/

COH schrieb:

Hello all,

My name is COH, I use to always be on Basic Brawl (hoping to still find some of you still).

My main is White Link, Second Tan Ike, Third Light Blue Gnw, and Fourth Purple Toonlink.

All my characters are super flashy and stuff, I hope to reunite with my fellow Basic Brawlers (like how WFC was alive in the past until they pulled the plug, R.I.P).

Have a nice day

KidKitzman schrieb:

marchisio_ schrieb:

Added most of you.

My friend list says you haven't added me yet. It just has the default picture and says "Offline." In fact, no one in the original post added me. : /
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*

NintendoFan schrieb:

pizdek schrieb:

Edit:
      Spoiler anzeigen

alphachris schrieb:

add me 3828 5212 7504

NintendoFan schrieb:

COH schrieb:

Hello all,

Have a nice day

KidKitzman schrieb:

marchisio_ schrieb:

Added most of you.

My friend list says you haven't added me yet. It just has the default picture and says "Offline." In fact, no one in the original post added me. : /

I've added you...
      I don't know if you know it:
      In the server communication only the PID (profile id) is used. The FC (friend code) is an advanced version of the PID with a checksum. For all games except Smash the algorithm to calculate the FC of a given PID is the same and well known. Biut for SSBB it is unknown.

I need this checksum to print the FC at the Wiimmfi statistics pages. And today I have added a new column in the profile table for storing this checksum for SSBB. Now I must setup this column an hope, that anyone of you can help me.

Your job: Create a table like:

Quellcode

1. 2496-9810-3200 Wiimm
      2. 1234-5678-9012 xyz

The name behind the friend code is irrelevant, but helps to identify a FC and to find errors. Then I will copy the data into a script the updates the database.

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.

Wiimm schrieb:

I don't know if you know it:
      In the server communication only the PID (profile id) is used. The FC (friend code) is an advanced version of the PID with a checksum. For all games except Smash the algorithm to calculate the FC of a given PID is the same and well known. Biut for SSBB it is unknown.

I need this checksum to print the FC at the Wiimmfi statistics pages. And today I have added a new column in the profile table for storing this checksum for SSBB. Now I must setup this column an hope, that anyone of you can help me.

Your job: Create a table like:

Quellcode

1. 2496-9810-3200 Wiimm
      2. 1234-5678-9012 xyz

The name behind the friend code is irrelevant, but helps to identify a FC and to find errors. Then I will copy the data into a script the updates the database.

Oh ok then, I guess the SSBB server isn't working properly. After all, it did say "Working with some Issues" in the wiimmfi stats page.

SuperNigaWii schrieb:

NintendoFan schrieb:

pizdek schrieb:

Edit:
      Spoiler anzeigen

alphachris schrieb:

add me 3828 5212 7504

NintendoFan schrieb:

COH schrieb:

Hello all,

Have a nice day

KidKitzman schrieb:

marchisio_ schrieb:

Added most of you.

I've added you...

I'll go online and check then...

Edit: Well, Hero added me... I'm trying to join a match of his atm(Just brawled with him, bullshit motion controls messing me up...)... Super, are you sure you added the right code? I put the wrong one up the first time I had posted the FC.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von NintendoFan ()

NintendoFan schrieb:

Oh ok then, I guess the SSBB server isn't working properly.
      Why did you guess it? As I told, the server communication only uses the profile id. The FC is created by the Wii to give a visual representation combined with a checksum.

See wiki.tockdom.com/wiki/Friend_code

Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.
      Thank you Wiimm for info, I made a table with all the people who posted so far in the thread, along with some additional helpful details. The document can be edited by anyone with the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/161oz5qjNa6rzVAiIMLk7-dtpvt6ibCHPt_HITwthLbo/edit?usp=sharing

The yellow row is one person left out from Dance's list in the original post
      :26px-WiiDrawing.svg: My friend codes are: Brawl 0949-5404-5562 | Last Story (PAL) 3870 2211 5436| Mario Kart Wii 4471-1515-9200 | The Conduit 3570-8233-6342 | Water Warfare 3397-8082-8601. Message me if you add me
      @pizdek
      Thanx, I copied the first 2 columns into my script and it worked fine (but you don't see the results yet).
      Please give me hints on updates.

EDIT:
      Please fix the friends codes with blanks and use a minus sign as separator! This make copy&paste easier for me.

Wiimm: By "guess" I meant that was true with what we have now. Also, I can't really understand you very much. I'm fluent in English, but sometimes your posts can be a little... strange to me but I understand what you mean.

Pizdek: Thanks for the document, I think it will help for those who are new and come here to add people. And actually, i'm not in Dance's original post, everyone after Herobroski wasn't added yet. It's not a big problem though.

(I edit my posts a lot, don't I?) Anyway, there was a issue earlier when SuperNigaWii(Moi) said that he added me and when I checked my roster, it had the default picture and "offline." Now, this must be because if the current issues of the new servers and they don't exactly exchange profile pics you set. I was Brawling with Herobroski earlier today, and in my perspective he had the default picture. I think it's because Super just wasn't on at the time and I didn't think the SSBB server has such issues.(Really? Fail to load a profile pic?) With that out of the way, I can only assume everyone in this topic that shared a FC has added me.

In my opinion that's kinda hard to believe, and I know that Dance hasn't added me, because he would have put me(And the people after me) in the original post. *sigh* These tiny problems cause big issues.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von NintendoFan ()

I encourage everyone in the thread to fill in their missing data in the document, and then Dance can update the original post accordingly, and put the link to the document in the post for the newcomers.

Yes, I believe this was exactly how it was in Nintendo Wi-Fi as well - you had to be online at the same time as that other person for both of your Mii's and profile data to exchange, and show as registered. Or play at least one session online at any time, and the other person as well. I think it was in Mario Kart like this as well, Last Story, etc.

Spoiler anzeigen
      Also, very interesting is also a fact that if someone deletes you, and you had each other registered, and you keep him/her in roster after this deletion, you will still see him as active/online, his statuses etc. But he/she will of course not see yours. In example, I have like 70% of my brawl roster filled with friends from prior to the shutdown, and I can regulary see some of the old friends online and brawling, but they don't see me (I post statuses to get their attention), I was probably deleted from their list.

Edit:
      I see "NTAO~" online. Anyone knows who is NTAO? He is seeking brawl but probably afk, so it disconnects me to home menu.

Wimm, is that your real brawl code, do you play brawl regularly?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von pizdek ()

pizdek schrieb:

Wimm, is that your real brawl code, do you play brawl regularly?
      It's my real code, but I don't play smash. It was only for testing.

SuperNigaWii schrieb:

NintendoFan schrieb:

Super, are you sure you added the right code? I put the wrong one up the first time I had posted the FC.

Yes, I did. Maybe we have to be online at the same time so the friend data exchange.

When you read this post, come on to the servers now.

Also, for whatever reason Google won't allow me to edit the spreadsheet. I even logged into my account and still couldn't do anything. I've never used spreadsheets before, but they should allow you to type something in a box easily.

Pizdek: That's kinda interesting... I still have all of my old friends from before the shutdown but I haven't played with them since 2012 and I don't think they're aware of Wiimmfi.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      Hmm it should be able to be edited, I tried right now in Chrome Incognito mode, logged out, and successfully edited it, with no problem. (says "Anonymus Python", red color).
      Simply click or double click on any cell and start typing. Google saves any changes automatically with any new edit.

pizdek schrieb:

Hmm it should be able to be edited, I tried right now in Chrome Incognito mode, logged out, and successfully edited it, with no problem. (says "Anonymus Python", red color).
      Simply click or double click on any cell and start typing. Google saves any changes automatically with any new edit.

I know that it saves automatically. I've used Google Drive before. Anyway, thanks for telling me how to edit that.
      Edit:

@pizdek
      @SuperNigaWii

I'm hosting a room now if you guys want to brawl.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von NintendoFan ()

PeeJay Bonobo schrieb:

Added the following friend codes:
      Alphachris
      COH
      K.K. (KidKitzman)
      Shulk (marchisio)

A reminder that my FC is 4000-3199-5994.

Not to be rude or anything, but why didn't you add me?
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*

NintendoFan schrieb:

PeeJay Bonobo schrieb:

Alphachris
      COH
      K.K. (KidKitzman)
      Shulk (marchisio)

I'm sure I added you the last time I checked the forums for additional friend codes.

Mood: 19 More Years to Super Bowl LXIX, lol.
      YouTube Channel
      Twitch.tv Channel
      Steam Profile

PeeJay Bonobo schrieb:

NintendoFan schrieb:

PeeJay Bonobo schrieb:

Alphachris
      COH
      K.K. (KidKitzman)
      Shulk (marchisio)

I'm sure I added you the last time I checked the forums for additional friend codes.

Oh, well the last time you posted before you said that you added these people was before me, so I assumed you somehow ignored or forgotten about me. It's fine, though.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*