SSBB Friend Code Exchange

Dance schrieb:

I am moving into another city, im off until i have internet in my new home.

I see u soon!

Try to make yourself at home before signing up for any type of Internet service.

Also, I'll try to become available at 7pm EDT. I could use some Brawl.

Mood: 19 More Years to Super Bowl LXIX, lol.
      YouTube Channel
      Twitch.tv Channel
      Steam Profile

pizdek schrieb:

@COH, hi my room is opened, I see you "Brawling"
      edit: closing :(

What? No I'm not D:

I'M GOING ONLINE RIGHT NOW.

@pizdek

No problem, I'll train you, if you want to be trained under my wing, you must learn the advanced techniques first.

Shall we begin training?

Edit: All done? We didn't even start training yet.

Would anyone else like to brawl against me?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart ()

@COH, man my palms were sweaty within the first 3 matches already >< god damn your fast

I had to go early because of work, but I appreciate your every second spent brawling with me. It is priceless for me.

Even tho it was very short I think I started to grasp some details about your Link and maybe find some ZSS techniques to override them. I think.

Also, idk if you recorded any of the matches, but I always wondered would the two recordings from both players match from both sides, because of laggy output. I recorded all of them that were below 3 mins. Maybe one day we can try to test this out. Also I plan to get a recorder hardware for this.
      :26px-WiiDrawing.svg: My friend codes are: Brawl 0949-5404-5562 | Last Story (PAL) 3870 2211 5436| Mario Kart Wii 4471-1515-9200 | The Conduit 3570-8233-6342 | Water Warfare 3397-8082-8601. Message me if you add me

pizdek schrieb:

@COH, man my palms were sweaty within the first 3 matches already >< god damn your fast

I had to go early because of work, but I appreciate your every second spent brawling with me. It is priceless for me.

Even tho it was very short I think I started to grasp some details about your Link and maybe find some ZSS techniques to override them. I think.

Also, idk if you recorded any of the matches, but I always wondered would the two recordings from both players match from both sides, because of laggy output. I recorded all of them that were below 3 mins. Maybe one day we can try to test this out. Also I plan to get a recorder hardware for this.

Yes, they were fun, you're experiencing a higher play when you're brawling me, but you honestly need to learn the foundation of ZSS. You need to message me on SmashBoards, there I will introduce you to my good friend Matasuoki, her ZSS Is like or if not Salem's ZSS, so she would teach you everything you need to learn. And her sick Marth oh yes, you'll learn alot from her ZSS and Marth (which I don't play or take seriously).

I'm pretty sure you're new to the 'you won a match and that's that', but the stuff I was pulling off with Link is somewhat inhuman towards many of my parts. If the connection was a little more better, you'd grasp a strong hold as to what I'm ranting about. Mastered that character 100/100

Hoping one day to go offline and truly show Link's untapped potential. And no problem, have fun at work, ha ha, or at least get through the day when you finish your work, Pizdek.

Next time we meet up, I'm going to start showing all the advanced techniques and you'll watch and try to mimic what I just preformed, and also how important it is to actually be flashy. One week of training with me, and you'll be a SSJ2-player. C:

Yes, I can save matches now (thanks to everyone's help ;P), I manged to get my codes working finally and hopefully nothing else will happen to them. Too worried to actually get stage, textures and CSS backgrounds on SD transferred to my SSBB game. It' s not worth it, the important ones are done save over three minute mark.

Not sure, but I'm certain once you save the match onto your achieve replay room that the replay matches you saved becomes normal offline speed once you want to watch that certain match video or upload the video.

Well, not exactly, the connection was dramatically slowing me and my Link down,and messing up my tricks. I hate to type this, but if it was a very good connection, you wouldn't be able to actually approach me at all, but who cares, our connection though breaks that, lucky ha ha. And when was the last time a Link could go toe to toe against top tier character like mine, he he.

We'll chat later, right now, have a good day at work, Pizdek.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart ()

maybe you can record Matasuoki's ZSS vs your Link? And put it on yt? Or you maybe already have some of those matches online? That would be something to learn from as well.

Also I know using shake-smash control scheme doesn't help either, but I'm pretty stubborn about that. I know it's better to use classic or gamecube controler, but I just like the feel of shake-smash, that's just how I am

oh and don't worry I'm well aware of your worth, it doesn't need any additional confirmation from anyone, that is why I say that I am genuinely thankful that you put your time for me. You must feel bored when brawling with me lol
      :26px-WiiDrawing.svg: My friend codes are: Brawl 0949-5404-5562 | Last Story (PAL) 3870 2211 5436| Mario Kart Wii 4471-1515-9200 | The Conduit 3570-8233-6342 | Water Warfare 3397-8082-8601. Message me if you add me

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von pizdek ()

pizdek schrieb:

maybe you can record Matasuoki's ZSS vs your Link? And put it on yt? Or you maybe already have some of those matches online? That would be something to learn from as well.

Also I know using shake-smash control scheme doesn't help either, but I'm pretty stubborn about that. I know it's better to use classic or gamecube controler, but I just like the feel of shake-smash, that's just how I am

oh and don't worry I'm well aware of your worth, it doesn't need any additional confirmation from anyone, that is why I say that I am genuinely thankful that you put your time for me. You must feel bored when brawling with me lol

She will upload one with her Marth, she never saved the ZSS one :c

I'll be sure to change that next time I brawl her.

You know what, Pizdek? No, if you feel you can do everything on Shake smash, then go for it. Find your controls to work it out. If you need help with that, I'm here to help you.

Ha ha, thank you, but that isn't my all with my Link. ^^

There is so much to do with him, and many just shun him down.

No, I don't think that, I am however happy that you're brawling me a player that does everything you need to transfer to your game-play, Pizdek.

And flash for extra fun, if you mimic what I do, but apply it into your game-play in your standard, you will good to go.

Shall we train tonight? I will teach you the techs first, then we move on to combat play and defense when needed.

Edit: Anyone looking to brawl?

@pizdek

@Pawed

@Anyone?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart ()

Hey, sorry for my absence. I'll be combing through the list here since my last post and adding any that I haven't got yet. See you all soon.

Edit: As of this post, I should have 99% - 100% of the FCs listed on this thread.

Edit 2: There is a user in the random matches (Basic Brawl) that puts a hard-crash on my console every time I try to enter a match with them. Not even sure who it is since nobody on my friends list is online. Is there any way to figure out what is going on, and how to stop it?
      Current friend code list for the games I have: :26px-WiiDrawing.svg:
      SSBB: 2325-2826-8500 - Mains: :Smilie_v2_Link: :smilie_marth: :Meta_Knight:

Mario Kart Wii: 0993-8428-2683 - Mains: :smilie_toad: , Mii Driver.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von KCorruption ()

KCorruption schrieb:

Hey, sorry for my absence. I'll be combing through the list here since my last post and adding any that I haven't got yet. See you all soon.

Edit: As of this post, I should have 99% - 100% of the FCs listed on this thread.

Edit 2: There is a user in the random matches (Basic Brawl) that puts a hard-crash on my console every time I try to enter a match with them. Not even sure who it is since nobody on my friends list is online. Is there any way to figure out what is going on, and how to stop it?

Where exactly can I visit towards The Basic Brawl place?

And has anyone ever viewed a White Link that do stuff that doesn't seem real to pull off without TAS? Bomb slides, Bomb combo strings, DACUS, and so on.

And I added you man.
      I don't know if anyone's online now but if anyone wants to brawl now I will come online.

Also, if you care i'm sorry I disappeared for a while. As I said in a earlier post I said I was busy. Luckily though, I will be able to come on more frequently this week.
      Friend Codes(Be sure to tell me that you've added me so I can add you back):
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:
      Mario Kart Wii: 2366-7332-2898
      Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 5243-2582-8369
      Fortune Street: 4772-0893-9264
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*

NintendoFan schrieb:

I don't know if anyone's online now but if anyone wants to brawl now I will come online.

Also, if you care i'm sorry I disappeared for a while. As I said in a earlier post I said I was busy. Luckily though, I will be able to come on more frequently this week.

Um, I am good to brawl. And I thought you're playing 3DS Smash? Glad to see you didn't leave completely. Missing your Zelda.

Edit: Anyone can brawl. I don't care who just brawl me please.

Any time I'm on this site, I'm usually gonna be on brawl. Speaking of which. I'm sitting around in the basic brawl lobby if anyone cares to join me. I'm down for taunt matches, or just plain fighting. I'll either be Sonic, or the green-capped jigglypuff.

Edit: Done with brawl for now. Sad I didn't see anyone online. =(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von KCorruption ()

KCorruption schrieb:

Any time I'm on this site, I'm usually gonna be on brawl. Speaking of which. I'm sitting around in the basic brawl lobby if anyone cares to join me. I'm down for taunt matches, or just plain fighting. I'll either be Sonic, or the green-capped jigglypuff.

Edit: Done with brawl for now. Sad I didn't see anyone online. =(

I was on Basic Brawl yesterday waiting to find someone as well, nobody was found through the Wimfii server... but we could 1vs1 tonight if you're up for it man.

Kyudoxp schrieb:

Hi there smash players , I am new to wiimfii so starting up
      My friend code: 4687-5147-8862 already added all of you
      I will probably post here every time before playing... just like now
      So who will smash with me? :D
      Edit: well I finish , nobody connected :,(

If you're still on I can come on in 5 minutes.

Edit: actually I just remembered that I am resetting my AC Adapter for my wii. Sorry.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von NintendoFan ()

On for the night before I go to bed. If anyone is around, now is the time to catch onto some brawls!

Edit: Okay.. Never mind. I'm guessing the recent changes to wiimfi messed with my connection to brawl, so I d/c like a minute or two after making a room. =/ No brawl for me for a bit! :luigi1:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von KCorruption ()

I am online in Brawl right now, next 30mins. I never go to Basic because it never finds anyone, so I just wait in the friendcode screen.

Also if it is more convenient my fb is facebook.com/gordan.karabogdan so you can msg me there whenever you are online. I am in Europe Central time and play mornings/evenings/weekends cause of work.

Also the spreadsheet with codes is updated:
      docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…ITwthLbo/edit?usp=sharing

pizdek schrieb:

I am online in Brawl right now, next 30mins. I never go to Basic because it never finds anyone, so I just wait in the friendcode screen.

Also if it is more convenient my fb is facebook.com/gordan.karabogdan so you can msg me there whenever you are online. I am in Europe Central time and play mornings/evenings/weekends cause of work.

Also the spreadsheet with codes is updated:
      docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…ITwthLbo/edit?usp=sharing

If you're still on I can come on now.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*

pizdek schrieb:

@NintendoFan and @PeeJay-Bonobo , I will now boot my game up again

Sorry if this is a late reply but I was paying attention to another tab. I will come on now.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*