Mario Strikers Charged (Wiimmfi)

Mario Strikers does get played, but it doesn't get played very often, unfortunately. Best thing to do is watch at that stat table to see if the players online count is greater than zero. Also, you can use the history of logons (the "Logins ins the last... 30m/4h/24h" fields, etc.) to test for the best time to check for players, the common times at which people do sign on. I've managed to find randomgoers before on the game, so it's not impossible to work out!

Also, if you can't find randomgoers, organised games can work a treat.
      ​Hello good evening! I started playing at Wiimmfi these days , and I'm perfectly played Mario Kart , Boom Street and even Smash Bros , Mario Strikers but have failed every time I try to connect it authenticates but displays the error 98020 , it is possible to play this game ? Ah some procedure I can perform ? This problem occurs with both American and European versions.
      Friend Codes: Smash Bros - 2110-5344-6185 Mario Sport Mix - 2110-5344-5994 Mario Kart 4986-9628-1923- Dragon Ball Z BT3 0134-8494-9030 - Mario Strikers - Naruto Ship. 1723-9873-8315 - Pokemon Bat 1981-6854-0416 - PES 2013 1122-6919-4111

Dermelino schrieb:

​Hello good evening! I started playing at Wiimmfi these days , and I'm perfectly played Mario Kart , Boom Street and even Smash Bros , Mario Strikers but have failed every time I try to connect it authenticates but displays the error 98020 , it is possible to play this game ? Ah some procedure I can perform ? This problem occurs with both American and European versions.

As of right now there's no correct way to play MSC. When it connects, it checks the Statistics. However, as of right now it is not working and I think it's related to the Gamestats server but i'm not sure. Therefore, you got that error code.(Whatever it means...)
      Friend Codes(Be sure to tell me that you've added me so I can add you back):
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:
      Mario Kart Wii: 2366-7332-2898
      Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 5243-2582-8369
      Fortune Street: 4772-0893-9264
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      Now that there's a way to play Mario Strikers Charged on Wiimmfi, I'm gonna dig this thread back up for all the MSC players and in hopes of finding someone that can play a match sometime.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*

Dermelino schrieb:

Someone to play now ?
      I can play, but I've fought you earlier today and sucked, so...
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      Oh, if this is to become the official Mario Strikers Charged topic, it would make sense to leave the Gamestats skip code here.

Most people probably don't need this code anymore, since the Gamestats server has since been fixed and is now working great! However, if you get error code 98020 sometime in the future, you can use the cheat code below to bypass it. Please note that using the cheat code makes it impossible to play in friend rooms. Similarly you can't play in friend rooms if you are using v0.4 of the automatic disc patcher. Use v0.5 instead! If you're not sure what any of this means, ignore it and go play the game. It's fun.

Run this code along with a Wiimmfi patcher if you need to bypass Error Code 98020:

PAL v2 (RVL-R4QP-0A-1):

0411F1A0 60000000
      04509344 80120690
      0412069C 60000000
      041206AC 60000000

PAL v3 (RVL-R4QP-0A-2):

0411F608 60000000
      045098C4 80120AF8
      04120B04 60000000
      04120B14 60000000

NTSC-U:

0411FAC4 60000000
      0450A1EC 801213F8
      04121404 60000000
      04121414 60000000

If running the cheat code version, if you're PAL, you need to know what version of the game you're running (there are two versions). To find out, get your game disc, flip it upside down, and look in the centre of the disc near the hole. You should be able to see a series of letters/numbers that match up with the ones I put above. Get the code that matches your disc! If you're not sure, just try one. If it doesn't work, try the other. If you're on an ISO, you can tell from a hex editor which version you have (byte at 0x7 with either be 01 or 02, with 01 needing the first code and 02 needing the second), but you may as well just try each code in turn to find which one that works. You should NOT run both at once, it would probably do bad things. If using the old v0.4 disc patcher, don't worry, it will automatically detect and apply the correct code.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 19 mal editiert, zuletzt von MrBean35000vr ()

@MrBean35000vr I dunno if you saw, but during the MSC stream I requested that you fix the ACCF black screen problem when you use your patcher on it. It shouldn't be a hard fix, right?

Also, will there be more codes to bypass GAMESTATS for other games that require it?
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*

GoldCobra schrieb:

Hi Bean,

glad to see you put some work into this game, I definitely need to donate something. :)

Just one question: Do you see any chance to add friends to your own roster in order to play friendlies or is this something impossible?
      I'm not bean but I'll answer this.. I think it may use SAKE, like Wii Speak Channel, to keep the region info (like how wii speak channel keeps wc24 fc and your wsc fc)

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      Could people who had each other added before the NWFC try to play in a friend room?

If that works but adding someone else doesnt work (i.e the verification that they have each other added in the Savegame does not update) I could take a look at the Savegame and figure out how to do it manually (and then someone can do a Wii program for that or bean adds it into the autopatcher whatever).

Tock schrieb:

Could people who had each other added before the NWFC try to play in a friend room?

If that works but adding someone else doesnt work (i.e the verification that they have each other added in the Savegame does not update) I could take a look at the Savegame and figure out how to do it manually (and then someone can do a Wii program for that or bean adds it into the autopatcher whatever).
      Though if it's sake that won't work, it'll check every time. Can someone do a packet dump of adding a friend and getting the unable to determine region error?

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      I can confirm that friend invitations were possible with someone after the WFC shutdown on May 20th, 2014. We added each other before the WFC shutdown and entered our Friendcodes in the Wiimmfi database.

After the Gamestats server was working, we were able to play in friendly lobbies, although adding Friendcodes didn't work. We were not able to play anymore after the Gamestats Server crash.

Have not tried it yet, but we can I guess.
      Mario Strikers Discord: discord.gg/de2YaWg
      Mario Strikers Charged videos: youtube.com/user/Sicssbb
      Well if Nintendo was smart they check the region once and then save it in the savegame. I already found out how the game checks for savegame corruption so I am able to change it.

Now I just need a confirmation that the game works with NWFC friends and a Savegame from someone who had "many" friends.

Edit: Btw Wiimm the game uses a different way to calculate the FCs so the FCs on the Wiimmfi page are wrong.

Tock schrieb:

Well if Nintendo was smart they check the region once and then save it in the savegame. I already found out how the game checks for savegame corruption so I am able to change it.

Now I just need a confirmation that the game works with NWFC friends and a Savegame from someone who had "many" friends.

Edit: Btw Wiimm the game uses a different way to calculate the FCs so the FCs on the Wiimmfi page are wrong.
      If it saves it in the game we could get how it is saved and see if we could generate a program to add and confirm an FC. I asked about packet capture to see if someone can see it trying to connect to SAKE about the same time as you try to add a friend, then I may get a copy and work with @Leseratte to get our beta SAKE updated :P
      I've just tried an FC calculation for NTSC&PAL, and it was same as wiimmfi.de/game (I give it ID4 and PID) So @Tock if you can give me a PID, real FC and fake FC I'll check it for ya. Here's the PIDs and ID4s I used to calculate (and the fc itself)..

Quellcode

1. PID = 600137795
      2. ID4 = R4QP
      3. friend code fc as hex PID type valid for game
      4. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      5. 3227-2268-4995 4b.23c5.6043 600137795 Wii R4QP = Mario Strikers Charged (PAL)
      6. 5074-0627-8723 76.23c5.6043 600137795 Wii R4QE = Mario Strikers Charged (USA)
      7. 3484-9248-8771 51.23c5.6043 600137795 -?- R4QJ = ?
      And here's the person on the wiimmfi.de/game/mschargedwii page:

The reason I ask for a PID, real FC and the ID4 is so that I can check which ID4 it actually uses to calculate :P

PokemonAcer schrieb:

I've just tried an FC calculation for NTSC&PAL, and it was same as wiimmfi.de/game (I give it ID4 and PID)
      Of course it was the same dude lol. Your method is the same wiimmfi.de/game uses and both are wrong. Dont act as if you know the world and treat me like a kid lol.

Wiimmfi.de/game fc: 1208-5922-2201
      PID: 600137913
      Correct FC: 524087 193659

As the game was one of the first (if not first game) to use NWFC on the WIi it maybe uses the DS way to calculate the FC.

Tock schrieb:

PokemonAcer schrieb:

I've just tried an FC calculation for NTSC&PAL, and it was same as wiimmfi.de/game (I give it ID4 and PID)
      Of course it was the same dude lol. Your method is the same wiimmfi.de/game uses and both are wrong. Dont act as if you know the world and treat me like a kid lol.
      Wiimmfi.de/game fc: 1208-5922-2201
      PID: 600137913
      Correct FC: 524087 193659

As the game was one of the first (if not first game) to use NWFC on the WIi it maybe uses the DS way to calculate the FC.
      I am not acting as if IK the world xD - I'm sorry if it looks like I'm treating you like a child :( - But I am a child myself.
      And it's the first in PAL, in NTSC-U it was Pokemon Battle Rev.

@Tock I've tried an NDS calculation on Mario Strikers Charged, and that isn't the way it works. Yes, I am stating the obvious below, but it's just something I do.

Your PID=600137913
      Your Real FC=5240-8719-3659
      Your ID4=R4QP
      Your FC calculated from Wii+PID+ID4 = 1208-5922-2201
      Your FC calculated from NDS+PID+ID4 = 5288-8111-5321
      Here, have a screenshot of both being calculated in cmd:

At Wiimmfi, the FC calculation is based on the PID and on the ID4 of the nick name. This ID4 is also relevant for game selection. And the games knows then, if NDS or Wii algorithm must be used. mkw-ana haven't these additional infos.

btw, --cmode=all is also possible.

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.

Wiimm schrieb:

At Wiimmfi, the FC calculation is based on the PID and on the ID4 of the nick name. This ID4 is also relevant for game selection. And the games knows then, if NDS or Wii algorithm must be used. mkw-ana haven't these additional infos.

btw, --cmode=all is also possible.
      OK, noted. But do we know which algorithmn it is, and if not can we set it to unknown?

Mario Strikers has a region protection: JAP,USA and PAL use different ID4 (R4QL,R4QE,R4QP) and so the FC calc is also different. I don't know, if WII or NDS is correct. But comparing the FC on your screen with the calculated should point to the correct one.

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.
      @MrBean35000vr What is error 86070? I got it while searching for players it the message says "Disconnected from network during data transmission."
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*