Mario Sports Mix on Wiimmfi

I am available to help with testing , my fc (PAL Version) 1809-8867-4869 , already managed to connect , just missing the opponent ! lol
      Friend Codes: Smash Bros - 2110-5344-6185 Mario Sport Mix - 2110-5344-5994 Mario Kart 4986-9628-1923- Dragon Ball Z BT3 0134-8494-9030 - Mario Strikers - Naruto Ship. 1723-9873-8315 - Pokemon Bat 1981-6854-0416 - PES 2013 1122-6919-4111

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Dermelino ()

Based on the first monitoring of the game, I think, that direct FC exchange between PAL/USA/JAPAN is not possible.
      The FC converter may help here: wiimmfi.de/fc-converter

btw, I have edited the game info link of the stats page. It points now to this thread.

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.
      I was about to post this. It is true that FCs were region locked on WFC.
      I'm using the USA version but hopefully the FC converter you posted works well!

Okay, my FC on the USA version is 4601-6154-9132. Be sure to use the friend code converter if you're from another region.
      EDIT: I've converted my FC's.
      If you're using the Japanese copy, my FC is2411-1821-7036.
      For the PAL (Europe) version, it's 2969-5279-1884.
      Let me know you added me on my wall and give me your FC so I can add you as well. You don't have to convert the FC for me, I'm not that lazy :P
      Okay, so here are my findings:
      We exchanged friend codes but neither of us have gotten a confirmation so I don't think FC's work.
      Also, random matchmaking does not work. We tried a specific sport and then tried the "any sport" option but we could not connect.
      I think it's also important to note that when I entered a random FC it didn't work, but Dermelino's FC was at least authorized as real. Why it the friendship doesn't connect is beyond me.
      In summary: Connection to Wiimmfi works, still unsure about FC exchange and actual matchmaking.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von JoshTheGMan97 ()

As JoshTheGMan97 , matches between friends apparently do not work in random matches told me to enter , but is only seeking the oponent .
      Friend Codes: Smash Bros - 2110-5344-6185 Mario Sport Mix - 2110-5344-5994 Mario Kart 4986-9628-1923- Dragon Ball Z BT3 0134-8494-9030 - Mario Strikers - Naruto Ship. 1723-9873-8315 - Pokemon Bat 1981-6854-0416 - PES 2013 1122-6919-4111
      Is someone of you able to create Network Dumps? Maybe someone from my circle of friends owns the game. If you can not create a network dump, I can do it then.
      Vegetarier sind viel grausamer als gedacht. Ein Schwein kann wenigstens wegrennen, aber ein Salat?!? :D :P

Kein Support per PN! Wir sind in einem Forum, und ein Forum lebt aus Fragen und Antworten.
      Was auch wichtig ist: Immer auf die Rechtschreibung achten!

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Wer mir und sich selbst 500mb gratis-Speicher schenken will, kann sich ja unter diesem >Link<unter Dropbox registrieren ;)

Wii Konsole mit Firmware 4.1
      Mit Internet
      Zwei Gamecube-Controller
      2 Wii Fernbedienungen, von denen eine kaputt ist (ich frag mich immer noch wie das möglich ist...)
      Gemoddet nach den Regeln des ALTEN UHGs, aufgefrischt mit dem IOS-Update im neuen UHG.

Dolphin has a lot of problems with the online mode ... (Matchmaking problems, friendcodes do not resolve...)
      And yes, there is a Tutorial somewhere in this Forum, but first we have to find it.

Edit: Found it: [MKWii] Create Traffic Dumps and use mkw-ana
      You can use this, if your PC has a WLAN-card and is connected over LAN or has two WLAN-cards.
      You can go through the complete tutorial, except the "mkw-ana" part.
      Vegetarier sind viel grausamer als gedacht. Ein Schwein kann wenigstens wegrennen, aber ein Salat?!? :D :P

Kein Support per PN! Wir sind in einem Forum, und ein Forum lebt aus Fragen und Antworten.
      Was auch wichtig ist: Immer auf die Rechtschreibung achten!

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Wer mir und sich selbst 500mb gratis-Speicher schenken will, kann sich ja unter diesem >Link<unter Dropbox registrieren ;)

Wii Konsole mit Firmware 4.1
      Mit Internet
      Zwei Gamecube-Controller
      2 Wii Fernbedienungen, von denen eine kaputt ist (ich frag mich immer noch wie das möglich ist...)
      Gemoddet nach den Regeln des ALTEN UHGs, aufgefrischt mit dem IOS-Update im neuen UHG.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von christian8246q ()

It would be interesting if there were more people to test , people who use Dolphin and people using the Wii , In my case I use a Wii .
      I'm currently running a network dump, but I need someone to come on so I can try connecting. Please go on "random matchup" and "let the opponent decide" the sport. Much thanks.
      EDIT: Alright, I have the network dump. Hopefully this helps: drive.google.com/file/d/0B3wL6…xcENmZnM/view?usp=sharing
      I first deleted the FC I had, re-entered it and spent some time looking for a random match. Nobody was on at the time, but if that is a requirement I'll gladly make another dump when another tester is online.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von JoshTheGMan97 ()

In the dump is no Data of the game - only some random data sent or received by your computer.

We'd also need a dump of an actual matchmaking try - one player having an open room and another searching for players.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

I now see that your Wii is searching, but I do not see anything that may stop the game from working.

Now, another dump would be useful when there is another player searching for your match.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()