Regarding WC24

Regarding WC24

Hey guys, I've just been thinking,
      Would there be any way of WC24 using Wiimmfi? Yes, it'd be dangerous (have to patch NAND) but it'd be cool, because my Wii is starting to allow me to send messages (along with ACCF saying I can send to other players!) but they aren't working (obviously)
      I think a few people wouldn't mind this, and as some people will say about DLC, I say that we *could* try to make own DLC using prexsisting items (For example, ACCF had event items sent) and it'd also allow us to use the messageboard again.

--Poke

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      Well, someone has to find a way to patch the System menu / the WC24 engine to ignore the signature of the message. The Wii ignores messages with wrong signatures at the moment.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

So local messages don't need a signature, WC24 ones do? Why not get some homebrew to load at start (we could use Priiloader) that injects code in so that it's sent as a *local* message, but from WiimmConnect24 (I just thought up a name) Or, someone could try reverse engineering the messages, though it'd be a big task
      -Poke

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      The local messages have a complete other structure and can't be used for WC24.

The actual patching itself won't be a problem, I think. This can be done through Priiloader when it's ready. The only hard thing is to find out, where to patch this.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

We could always get a Wii and analyze it. If someone made an analyzer of WC24 sending, I could send a message (it'd never get through, but still)
      My Wii, even though WC24 and Nintendo WFC are shut down, still thinks that I can send messages w/o a problem. So if someone could somehow analyze that, we'd have no issue :)