TuT - How to use USB Keyboard/Wii Speak with compatible games online

TuT - How to use USB Keyboard/Wii Speak with compatible games online

Hey Guys. This is a Tutorial, just warning ya :) also I mainly use Animal Crossing, that's why I've done this.
      Credit for getting the 60-something WAD files goes to Danny Read. However, the WAD files are not his, or mine, they're multiple creators' WADS IIRC.

Getting both USB ports working on homebrew
      Level - Easy
      NOTE - ONLY FOR WII, NOT WII U!!!!!! AGAIN, NOT FOR WII U! IT WILL BRICK THE vWii!
      1. Download the pack containing the WAD files and MultiModManager from :censored:
      2. Extract it to the root of an SD or USB.
      3. Plug the USB/SD into your Wii, and load up the HBC, then launch MultiModManager (if it doesnt show up and you put it on a USB, check your SD isnt in, and if its on an SD, unplug usb)
      4. *You will need a Wiimote. Not a Wiimote + MotionPlus built-in* using the D-Pad, scroll to 'Load another IOS' and select 250, then hit A
      5. Go to WAD manager, and go into the WADz folder. Once inside, hit 1, then hit A and go brew a cuppa (British slang for 'Make a cup of tea ^_^)
      6. Once all WADs have been installed, go to your USB loader, and follow the guide for your USB loader. If what you use isnt there, try to look to change the loading IOS, and change it to 250

USB Loader GX
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Go into the settings, and select 'Loader Settings' then select IOS and type in 250 (clear it beforehand)

Wiiflow
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Click on the game you want which supports USB devices, and hit the settings button. Scroll to the page with 'IOS to boot' or something similar, and change it to 250

I hope you've used this, as this can be used with non-Wiimmfi games too ^^

Billy "PokemonAcer" Humphreys

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Sorry to say that, but uploading IOS / cIOS WADs is illegal as they contain Nintendo code. I've removed the download link from your post.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Leseratte schrieb:

Sorry to say that, but uploading IOS / cIOS WADs is illegal as they contain Nintendo code. I've removed the download link from your post.

Sorry Leseratte.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!