"Instant respawn" cheat (Teleport)

"Instant respawn" cheat (Teleport)

Hi, wiimm. :e015:

:help: :help: :help: I tried to make you a question ?( ?( : Why Some players are using the "instant respawn" cheat if they're falling off the track (Teleport) and are not banned?

I'm thinking THIS, because I watched some players using that cheat when i'm playing online and even as viewer I saw some players using that cheat code.

And another thing more, i'm worried about the cheaters, because i'm thinking in the players when using FUNKY KONG with the BOWSER MOTORCYCLE, commonly are cheaters. (SPECIFICALLY FROM JAPAN AND U.S.A) because i am a legitimate :saint: "fair player" :saint: and I'm one of too much of thousands of players that are worried about the cheaters and we never win. :( :|

:) The solution:
      • :evil: More strictly ban structure (glitches, item cheats, impossible things than you can do, moon jump, invincibility, speed hacks, timer hacks, lag,trolling or disruptive play, VR/BR points hacks, Mii name, custom tracks in WW, etc.)
      • :evil: More severe sanctions to the players that are using that forbidden cheats and glitches (My opinion: From 1-week profile and related MAC address to permanently "destroyed" profile and related MAC address [like PSN and XBOX-Live] for the severe faults and 3-minutes profile to 1-week profile and related MAC adress for minor faults).
      ​And another thing changing of topic: There are some games that are not listed at the testing or discarted games (I'm thinking on the WiiWare games, will work?):
      • Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
      • Sin & Punishment: Successor of the skies
      • WarioWare: Do It Yourself Showcase
      • Trauma Center New Blood
      • ThruSpace
      • Wii Chess
      • TV Show King 2 [WiiWare (the questions upgrade will don' work (I think)]
      • Excitebike World Challenge (WiiWare)
      Thanks. :thumbup:
      No offense, but there is such a thing as lag on games like this. I remember back when before I started hacking Mario Kart Wii I would see people "fall off" and then re-appear on the track. At the time they COULD HAVE been cheating but it would have been probably lag on their part.
      Using Riivolution and want access to Wiimmfi?

Download the NEW Wiimmfi Riivoluton LATE 2017 Update!

FYI I use mkw-ana anytime I go on Mario Kart Wii. If you need a dump about a specific ban to analyze it please pm me the date since that's how I name my files (yyyy-mm-dd.eth)
      Yup, unfortunately, Funky/Bowser Bike is the best combo and a lot of strong players use it. The reason you don't win is probably not because they're cheating, simply because they're too fast. By all accounts, it's usually the people NOT using that combo that cheat :P

Instant respawn is often not a cheat, and a biproduct of lag. Mario Kart Wii merely estimates what's going on during races; what you see on your screen isn't always what's happening on theirs. If you watch a video from their perspective, they probably would've come close to an edge without falling off, and on your screen they appeared to fall. Your Wii, then realising its mistake when it next gets a position update, simply warps the player closer to where they actually are; hence the teleporting.
      In addition to @MrBean35000vr's words:
      In a 12 players room each player send its data (position and more) to each other every only every 366ms (less than 1/3 s). In between the Wii simulates the driver position. And at hard turns or near fall offs the simulation is often noticeable wrong.

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.