WiiWare on Wiimmfi

WiiWare on Wiimmfi

Hello Wiimmfi community,

Is it possible to patch WiiWare games(such as Dr. Mario Online Rx) to work with Wiimmfi?
      Friend Codes(Be sure to tell me that you've added me so I can add you back):
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:
      Mario Kart Wii: 2366-7332-2898
      Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 5243-2582-8369
      Fortune Street: 4772-0893-9264
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      Maybe yes, but no one has tested it yet.
      Vegetarier sind viel grausamer als gedacht. Ein Schwein kann wenigstens wegrennen, aber ein Salat?!? :D :P

Kein Support per PN! Wir sind in einem Forum, und ein Forum lebt aus Fragen und Antworten.
      Was auch wichtig ist: Immer auf die Rechtschreibung achten!

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Wer mir und sich selbst 500mb gratis-Speicher schenken will, kann sich ja unter diesem >Link<unter Dropbox registrieren ;)

Wii Konsole mit Firmware 4.1
      Mit Internet
      Zwei Gamecube-Controller
      2 Wii Fernbedienungen, von denen eine kaputt ist (ich frag mich immer noch wie das möglich ist...)
      Gemoddet nach den Regeln des ALTEN UHGs, aufgefrischt mit dem IOS-Update im neuen UHG.

I tried patching Dr Mario Online with the private server patch in USBLGX and it didn't seem to take. Perhaps theres more that needs to be done here but right now we don't have a way of bringing wiiware games to Wiimmfi
      Using Riivolution and want access to Wiimmfi?

Download the NEW Wiimmfi Riivoluton LATE 2017 Update!

FYI I use mkw-ana anytime I go on Mario Kart Wii. If you need a dump about a specific ban to analyze it please pm me the date since that's how I name my files (yyyy-mm-dd.eth)

BeanJr schrieb:

I tried patching Dr Mario Online with the private server patch in USBLGX and it didn't seem to take. Perhaps theres more that needs to be done here but right now we don't have a way of bringing wiiware games to Wiimmfi
      I'm no expert on this kind of thing but maybe it couldn't connect to wiimmfi because the game is not supported.

Also, what private server patch?
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      USB Loader GX can patch a game automaticly, so you can use Wiimmfi without patching it on the PC. But this doesn't work with every game and I don't know if it works with WiiWare.
      Vegetarier sind viel grausamer als gedacht. Ein Schwein kann wenigstens wegrennen, aber ein Salat?!? :D :P

Kein Support per PN! Wir sind in einem Forum, und ein Forum lebt aus Fragen und Antworten.
      Was auch wichtig ist: Immer auf die Rechtschreibung achten!

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Wer mir und sich selbst 500mb gratis-Speicher schenken will, kann sich ja unter diesem >Link<unter Dropbox registrieren ;)

Wii Konsole mit Firmware 4.1
      Mit Internet
      Zwei Gamecube-Controller
      2 Wii Fernbedienungen, von denen eine kaputt ist (ich frag mich immer noch wie das möglich ist...)
      Gemoddet nach den Regeln des ALTEN UHGs, aufgefrischt mit dem IOS-Update im neuen UHG.

@Wiimm , @Leseratte any ideas on how to make these games work?...
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      Did you try to edit the WAD file? You need to find the Nintendo URLs and replace them with the Wiimmfi ones with an hex editor.

ShowMiiWads and CustomizeMii can edit WAD to extract and replace files. However be extremely careful if you don't have bootmii on boot2 with a backup'd NAND dump. You can brick your Wii with a corrupted WAD file, you're warned.
      I never used WiiWare and know nothing about it.

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.

Fabulator schrieb:

try it out with Dolphin ;)
      Why should I waste my time?

Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.
      @Fabulator
      As they said, it's "our" job to make a not supported game working, not theirs. @Wiimm and all the active developers manage(d) to get a solid base for Nintendo servers. Plus they're maintaining the whole system, so it's the least we can do.

Nonetheless, you have a point, you can load WAD files on Dolphin and install them. This way you won't brick your Wii, just Dolphin instead. But keep in mind that Dolphin is banned, so you've to backup your Wii's NAND and load it in Dolphin for the installation.

@NintendoFan
      I've already patched WAD files, but none of them go online so I can't really help you. You've to extract the WAD file, search for the URLs, replace them and repack the WAD. Then you should try to sniff the network traffic to check where the game goes and see what are the game requests and the servers answers.

Sepalani schrieb:

@NintendoFan

I've already patched WAD files, but none of them go online so I can't really help you. You've to extract the WAD file, search for the URLs, replace them and repack the WAD. Then you should try to sniff the network traffic to check where the game goes and see what are the game requests and the servers answers.
      how do I do that? I tried using the wad editing programs you mentioned but I have no idea how to use them properly
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      @Tock
      That's all you have to do. If you unpacked the WAD and its U8 app files, you're done. Then you should double-check the app files (just to be sure you didn't miss anything because some of them may not be U8 archives). After that you should have all the files the game has access to. So, unless there are others compressed files like .ccf, .lz11, etc. you should be able to find plain-text strings through an hex-editor. Alternatively, you can try to run your .wad on Dolphin, pause the game when it tries to go online. If you dump the RAM at this exact moment and didn't find the string it probably means the string is encoded in a very particular way. The Dolphin logs may show you what files are loaded on the fly, which can be useful.

@NintendoFan
      With ShowMiiWads, you need to generate the common-key (Tools > Create Common-key). After you generated the common-key, do "File > Open Folder" and browse to your .wad folder. It will show your .wad on the list, at this point right click on it and select "Extract > To Folder". You should get the .app files @Tock talked about. To extract their contents go to "Tools > Unpack U8 Archive" and choose the .app files, it may not work for all of them. And that's it.
      00.app, 02.app, 03.app, 04.app, 05.app and 06.app are U8 archives. 00 has the banner, icon and sound.bin, 02, 03 and 04 have the homebutton stuff and 06 has strapImages.

05 has the main Data chr.bin, dat.bin, efc.bin, map.bin, snd.b (brasd file), some csv files and Images about the controls. The .bin files have PSC8 files, PTC files aswell as SHTXFWII files. The dat.bin seems to have the text files (found story related German and English text).

The 07.app does not seem to be encrypted (as I can read text like "An error has occurred..Press the Eject Button, remove the.Game Disc, and turn off the power to the.console." in there).

The 01.app seems to have it but the URL is segmented. I found "n.intendow.ifi.ne" at 0x1351FD. And some hundred lines above it "https"
      That's funny I had the same issue with the Professor Layton games on NDS :vP. If your file begins with the byte 0x11, it's LZ11 compressed. There are lots of tools for that, initially for the Wii or the DS. For the Professor Layton games I used this pack: gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-ds-gba-compressors.313278/

Tock schrieb:

@Wiimm: Are there any logs about a new game?^^

Quellcode

1. 10-00:08:05 #GAMEID WSAJ=WSAP
      2. 10-00:08:08 #GAMEID WSAJ=WSAP
      3. 10-00:08:11 #GAMEID WSAJ=WSAP
      4. 10-00:09:07 #GAMEID WSAJ=WSAP
      5. 10-00:09:10 #GAMEID WSAJ=WSAP
      6. 10-00:09:13 #GAMEID WSAJ=WSAP
      7. 10-00:10:11 #GAMEID WSAJ=WSAP
      8. 10-00:10:14 #GAMEID WSAJ=WSAP
      9. 10-00:10:18 #GAMEID WSAJ=WSAP

@Sepalani

I have GAME.DAT and INFO.DAT, what now? I tried viewing the game.dat in Notepad, but as far as I went(which was not very far) and all I found was a whole lot of garbage data and names of a few sound tracks in Dr Mario Online Rx.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      @Tock: Make a network dump and look for the DNS querys - when the game is correctly patched, it should query "qwertzuiop.available.gs.wiimmfi.de".

The string "qwertzuiop" is then the internal game name and you may find the password in the list.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()