Who banned me? I have a legit reason for unban

Who banned me? I have a legit reason for unban

Hello to the wiimmfi community. I have been directed here by wiimm because he pleeds as not the one who banned me. But whoever did ban me, should unban me for this reason.
    Once I was mac banned, I unbanned myself, but then I was console banned, ( 23917 ). This really taught me not to hack on Wiimmfi, so I decided I would soft mod my Wii U, so I can play online again. Under pressure, I hacked once more on Wiimmfi, but this was my last time because my Wii U froze several times just trying to load the game in riivo. However, once I came across ctgp, I stopped hacking for good there. But, when I joined my first countdown room, I got dc'd and banned once again. I was'nt even hacking, nor was I violating anything else against the wiimmfi rules. Besides, I got the hacker region too. So I'd like to conclude this statement and hope for an unban. I appreciate all of the hard work moderators do to keep wiimmfi hack free. Thanks all!
    How would we go about unbanning your or even investigating this case if you don't even provide any information on your MKW profile and/or console?

Besides, I didn't ban you but I am sure that whoever did it had a legit reason to do so.

EDIT:
    I just found it.
    Your FC is 0177-7997-5237, Mii Name FTL Glacy, and you have been permanently banned for using "Item Cheats" 13 days ago.

I know the moderator and I doubt he did anything wrong. No one does permanent bans unless he's 100% sure. If he wasn't 100% sure you used Item hacks, he wouldn't have banned you permanently - instead, you would've only been kicked or banned for a very short duration.

Sorry, but I doubt you can get out of this.
    Was?Info
    ModellStandard (weiß, Release-Day)
    Zubehörinterne 500GB HDD, SDHC 32GB, LAN-Adapter, 128MB MemoryCard
    Wi-Fi SpieleWiimm's MKW Fun, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, ...

Was?Info
    ModellPremium (schwarz, Release-Day)
    Zubehör500GB 2,5" HDD (schwarz), SDHC 32GB
    Wi-Fi SpieleMario Kart 8, Nintendo Land, Sonic Racing (S&ASRT), ...

Was?Info
    Modell3DS XL (blau-schwarz)
    ZubehörSuperCard DSTwo, 4GB SDHC
    Wi-Fi SpieleMario Kart 7, ...

Was?Code / ID
    Wiimm's MKW-Fun0904-9558-6482
    Nintendo Network IDEnting
    Nintendo 3DS5455-9634-9827

Danke an feeder für meinen tollen Avatar!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von eN-t ()

Well, what cnsole info should I provide?
    the reporter has evidence of me FTL'ing, but all he does is report anyone who is FTL hacking like me and just puts false information that somehow out of 100 got me banned
    "Even though it says FTL (for the loss) i've SEEN him spam blue shells b4) without evidence.
    and If I do get unbanned, then you can trust me on never hacking on WW's again, because then I'll have no unban reason.
    There's no way you will get unbanned. FTL hacking is just as bad as FTW hacking and it's all banned from Wiimmfi. Not knowing that doesn't make a difference, not to mention it's common sense.

Impersonating won't get them anywhere. They can't "impersonate" your FC, your MAC, your whatever profile/console identifiers, but only your Mii and Name. Do you think we ban people based on a Mii name? We sure don't.
    Was?Info
    ModellStandard (weiß, Release-Day)
    Zubehörinterne 500GB HDD, SDHC 32GB, LAN-Adapter, 128MB MemoryCard
    Wi-Fi SpieleWiimm's MKW Fun, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, ...

Was?Info
    ModellPremium (schwarz, Release-Day)
    Zubehör500GB 2,5" HDD (schwarz), SDHC 32GB
    Wi-Fi SpieleMario Kart 8, Nintendo Land, Sonic Racing (S&ASRT), ...

Was?Info
    Modell3DS XL (blau-schwarz)
    ZubehörSuperCard DSTwo, 4GB SDHC
    Wi-Fi SpieleMario Kart 7, ...

Was?Code / ID
    Wiimm's MKW-Fun0904-9558-6482
    Nintendo Network IDEnting
    Nintendo 3DS5455-9634-9827

Danke an feeder für meinen tollen Avatar!

FTL PwnZs schrieb:

Might as well change my IP again... the only way to unban myself.
    Now that you've said that, you'll probably be banned again...
    Friend Codes(Be sure to tell me that you've added me so I can add you back):
    Spoiler anzeigen
    Wii Games:
    Mario Kart Wii: 2366-7332-2898
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 5243-2582-8369
    Fortune Street: 4772-0893-9264
    Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
    *cringe*
    Isn't that funny? A another kind of these "I-am-not-a-Hacker-anymore-plz-unban-me-thread" Why don't people get it? Whats so hard to understand the ban? There is no way coming back on Wiimmfi if you've cheated or hacked. Cry me a street to the moon ban is ban, get over it. It's your fault. >_>

#Firstworldproblems

Jetzt verfügbar!

"Smash Bros ist das beste Mario Kart überhaupt, denn man kann dort Pokemon fangen die Zelda heißen"

• Wii-sucks-4-U
    • Nicht über die Blüstell stolpern Tecmo!
    • Über das Induktionskabel zu fallen ist ebenfalls verboten!
    • Bloomfilter sind überbewertet...
    • ##istvollüberbewertetweil#ein"#"ist.

This is exactly why I updated my pack's strap screen and included some anti-cheat measures. The strap screen says plain and simple
    -no hacking
    -trolling
    -mac changers

It also gives a brief how to on reporting hackers
    Using Riivolution and want access to Wiimmfi?

Download the NEW Wiimmfi Riivoluton LATE 2017 Update!

FYI I use mkw-ana anytime I go on Mario Kart Wii. If you need a dump about a specific ban to analyze it please pm me the date since that's how I name my files (yyyy-mm-dd.eth)
    ^

I agree the FTL tag means bad news. I remember when I first joined the Wiimm-Fi chat on Skype everyone saw my name (it had 35000vr in it) and they're all like "we don't want hackers here" and a huge flame war started and eventually convinced everyone I am a legit racer even though I hacked back in the days of WFC to stop noobs but Wiimm-Fi is a completly different playing field because there's more rules and hackers knowingly don't follow them even if it's right in front of their faces.
    Using Riivolution and want access to Wiimmfi?

Download the NEW Wiimmfi Riivoluton LATE 2017 Update!

FYI I use mkw-ana anytime I go on Mario Kart Wii. If you need a dump about a specific ban to analyze it please pm me the date since that's how I name my files (yyyy-mm-dd.eth)