Just... Why...

Just... Why...

Hi Wiimmfi Community and Wiimmfi Moderators

I have a question, i stopped hacking online definitively 6 month ago. I tried recently to help the community to make mario kart ds working on Wiimmfi, but my account get banned today. Why moderators still ban me ? What moderators win to do that ? About CTGP 1.03 hacking, that was a challenge, not more. I said in the description of the video i will never use it anymore online, just 1 course for proof-of-concept. I really want an another chance, i hope you give me an. If you still want to ban me and ban my new profile, just do it (5417-6599-4669). I decided that my last profile, if it get banned (like this account) i will never come again. Wiimmfi community will lost 1 good-hacker that can help, and 1 legit player. I hope Wiimmfi Community understand me, i'm still sorry what i did at the beginning of the Wiimmfi. I know that was not good...
      Well, aside from the fact that after making the video, you tried to play more online races while I developed the patch and the moderators had to stay in your way repeatedly, which contradicts what you said about "using it only once"... I'm not sure how you can be trusted generally. Sure, you won't hack CTGP anymore, but that's just because I patched the exploit out. Had I not done so, I would not be surprised if you were still at it :P

But the Wiimmfi logs tell an interesting story of a man with many accounts, several of which were certainly reported for Worldwide item cheats during the last 6 months. You tried to hide your details, but every now and again, you made a mistake, and those mistakes were giveaways. There could be a long line of coincidences that falsely identified you, but it's rare that a coincidence would spiral out of control like that. Especially when "QWERTY123", which is a name you used was able to unban himself every 40 seconds with varying VR hacks, including VR levels over 30,000, and was extremely interested in playing Worldwide like that. You also have/had a few Player Miis of suspicious nature. I could be wrong, by the way, dynamic IPs make it hard to tell who's who. But I can think of no other person who can unban themselves within 40 seconds, which is what you were doing when the moderators were trying to stop you from getting onto CTGP, while you had an IP address of similar range to one of QWERTY's... funny how life goes :P

Anyway, that's why you get banned, to answer your question.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von MrBean35000vr ()

MrBean35000vr schrieb:

Well, aside from the fact that after making the video, you tried to play more online races while I developed the patch and the moderators had to stay in your way repeatedly, which contradicts what you said about "using it only once"... I'm not sure how you can be trusted generally. Sure, you won't hack CTGP anymore, but that's just because I patched the exploit out. Had I not done so, I would not be surprised if you were still at it :P

But the Wiimmfi logs tell an interesting story of a man with many accounts, several of which were certainly reported for Worldwide item cheats during the last 6 months. You tried to hide your details, but every now and again, you made a mistake, and those mistakes were giveaways. There could be a long line of coincidences that falsely identified you, but it's rare that a coincidence would spiral out of control like that. Especially when "QWERTY123", which is a name you used was able to unban himself every 40 seconds with varying VR hacks, including VR levels over 30,000, and was extremely interested in playing Worldwide like that. You also have/had a few Player Miis of suspicious nature. I could be wrong, by the way, dynamic IPs make it hard to tell who's who. But I can think of no other person who can unban themselves within 40 seconds, which is what you were doing when the moderators were trying to stop you from getting onto CTGP :P

Anyway, that's why you get banned, to answer your question.
      "Sure, you won't hack CTGP anymore, but that's just because I patched the exploit out.", i already explain you how i managed to get CTGP 1.03 working with Dolphin. I used Dolphin 4.0-2005 (was the only build who CTGP 1.03 is working).

"you tried to play more online races" on Dolphin yes, but without hacks enabled. I enabled hacks only for 1 race, the recorded race (and after in 1 room with Spykid). I never hacked on Worldwide anymore since the last 6 month, i promise.

And about person who can unban every 40 seconds, at this time everybody can do that since the Dolphin Nand Generator was released.

Lepitislight schrieb:

"Sure, you won't hack CTGP anymore, but that's just because I patched the exploit out.", i already explain you how i managed to get CTGP 1.03 working with Dolphin. I used Dolphin 4.0-2005 (was the only build who CTGP 1.03 is working).
      "you tried to play more online races" on Dolphin yes, but without hacks enabled. I enabled hacks only for 1 race, the recorded race. I never hacked on Worldwide anymore since the last 6 month, i promise.

Another moderator distinctly told me he saw you hack again in CTWW. Unless he got it wrong, which I doubt, because he's fairly good at this.

MrBean35000vr schrieb:

Lepitislight schrieb:

"you tried to play more online races" on Dolphin yes, but without hacks enabled. I enabled hacks only for 1 race, the recorded race. I never hacked on Worldwide anymore since the last 6 month, i promise.
      Another moderator distinctly told me he saw you hack again in CTWW. Unless he got it wrong, which I doubt, because he's fairly good at this.
      I'm sure what i say : I enter 1 CTWW to test my hacks, i exited after 30s. I do a complete race that was recorded entierely in my YouTube channel. That's it.
      If i had bad intentions, i never made a video and i never say you the fail to play CTGP on Dolphin (remember on Twitch).
      Well, even if the moderator did get it wrong (which I doubt), how can you be trusted? All we've got is your word, which is shaky at best.

Also, no, the Dolphin NAND generator with full ban took the (previously) fastest person at least ~110 seconds to unban. Having had to ban those people in the past, I know :P 40 seconds was a new record when I saw it, and only one person has been able to do it :P

MrBean35000vr schrieb:

Well, even if the moderator did get it wrong (which I doubt), how can you be trusted? All we've got is your word, which is shaky at best.

Also, no, the Dolphin NAND generator with IP ban takes the fastest person at least ~110 seconds to unban. Having had to ban those people in the past, I know :P 40 seconds was a new record when I saw it, and only one person has been able to do it :P
      Why you think i'm the only one who can unban a Dolphin in less than 40 seconds ? I never did that.
      Not to mention you've been terrorizing Wiimmfi for over half a year almost every day, so to stop this discussion, you shouldn't be unbanned anyway.
      Was?Info
      ModellStandard (weiß, Release-Day)
      Zubehörinterne 500GB HDD, SDHC 32GB, LAN-Adapter, 128MB MemoryCard
      Wi-Fi SpieleWiimm's MKW Fun, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, ...

Was?Info
      ModellPremium (schwarz, Release-Day)
      Zubehör500GB 2,5" HDD (schwarz), SDHC 32GB
      Wi-Fi SpieleMario Kart 8, Nintendo Land, Sonic Racing (S&ASRT), ...

Was?Info
      Modell3DS XL (blau-schwarz)
      ZubehörSuperCard DSTwo, 4GB SDHC
      Wi-Fi SpieleMario Kart 7, ...

Was?Code / ID
      Wiimm's MKW-Fun0904-9558-6482
      Nintendo Network IDEnting
      Nintendo 3DS5455-9634-9827

Danke an feeder für meinen tollen Avatar!
      I feel victim to this troll (the OP) and he's done nothing but spam lightning in every worldwide I've been in and he's been trolling ME and nobody else. He goes by the names of Players, iTrollYou and Starlight mostly. Now you guys see why I haven't logged into Wiimm-Fi for over 2-3 months. I just can't take it anymore and Mario Kart Wii has no place in my life. If @MrBean35000vr does eventually release his anti-cheat system I'd be a happy camper on Wiimm-Fi once again but for the time being its best I lay low until the storm blows over.
      Using Riivolution and want access to Wiimmfi?

Download the NEW Wiimmfi Riivoluton LATE 2017 Update!

FYI I use mkw-ana anytime I go on Mario Kart Wii. If you need a dump about a specific ban to analyze it please pm me the date since that's how I name my files (yyyy-mm-dd.eth)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von BeanJr () aus folgendem Grund: Edited to make the post friendlier toward the OP as suggested by freak-chris

freak-chris schrieb:

Nothing, absolutely nothing, gives you the right to call someone an asshole. The post has been reported, in the hope that action against such a thing be initiated.
      The mods don't need to do anything now since I've edited the "offensive" post. It's just that I find Starlight REALLY annoying
      Using Riivolution and want access to Wiimmfi?

Download the NEW Wiimmfi Riivoluton LATE 2017 Update!

FYI I use mkw-ana anytime I go on Mario Kart Wii. If you need a dump about a specific ban to analyze it please pm me the date since that's how I name my files (yyyy-mm-dd.eth)