Anyone to play bomberman blast online?

alzen schrieb:

As In subject, just patched bomberman blast for wiimfii, if anyone wants to play please add my friend code:

2368-2332-9960

Also you can contact me on jabber IM: [email protected]
      There are 7 other registered profiles (not including you) and a lot don't use WHB - they get the news from GBATemp and such
      So, low amount of people to play with.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      I know this thread is old but it's the most relevant one I found. In an effort to try and get more people together to play Bomberman Blast online on Wiimmfi, I created a group chat on GroupMe. It worked out really well for me on Animal Crossing City Folk and I hope it will do the same thing for this game. If you are interested in playing, just click the link below and sign up for an account and you will be instantly added to the group chat. I hope to be playing with you all soon.

You're invited to my new group "Bomberman Blast on Wiimmfi" on GroupMe. app.groupme.com/join_group/22552653/zpmS2e

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Clutz450 ()

yes, old thread... BUT we still use the GroupMe posted above.. me and Wii-ness specifically are on there as well as some others.. please feel free to join us! best game and its only better with more and more people. ALSO if you'd like feel free to mention any other groups of bomberman players you may be aware of or if there are any other locations where players are gathering.

also, i'm thinking myself that bomberman may be one of the types of games where its really not always be necessary to exchange friend codes since so many people can play in one session...i.e. why make a friend codes and play with 4 people in private when you could play a non-private game and let more people join who may not have enough anyways?

but idk if the game lets people join the room between games, I can't remember... if not then i guess that defeats the purpose, idk. this is just some brainstorming.
      • Nintendo Network: sloan011
      • Bomberman Blast: 4601 6171 3594