Wiimmfi Portal

ottawagamer schrieb:

-snippity snip snippington-
    You should instead rip the games from your discs and don't be such a pirate. No support for you, we don't roll like that in WHB, as @max-m has said.
    -If you can't afford the game, don't play the game-
    I only play MKW ATM because I do not have any other games that use online.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

ottawagamer schrieb:

hello i just found out about u guys and ive tried the homebrew tool twice now and im woundering what do i have to do to get to play online with the games patched i downloaded please help because im stuck thx for reading
    Don't be an idiot : If you pirate all of your game, don't say that in a public forum, keep it that to yourself and say on the forums : I have ripped my game from my Wii (even if you can play only with Dolphin or you don't have the game : no one care and no one in this forum are able to verify), and i need help for patching. With these words you are going to be helped by the community. But now i think support it's over for you, so i recommend you to reset your router, change your pseudo and come again later.