Error 238xx : Consoles are activated 7 days after registration (for MKWii profiles only)

cheatersrule schrieb:

i bet some hacker will get around that 7 days or make new alike cuz nothing is unhackable

why are hackers so big of a deal thats like u cannot implement autoban system i bet sime hacker will get around this stupid 7 days thing
      Let's break this down:
      "Nothing is unhackable" no, nothing is, but this particular thing is pretty damn hard.
      It's all server-side; your wii could be set to any date or time, and wiimmfi will not care. It simply adds 7 days to the current time, and says "right that's when you're activated". Until time reaches that point, it's going to not let you on. [The exact method this works on Wiimmfi's side is unknown to me - I'm an educated guesser not someone with access to Wiimmfi's code]

To get to that database, you'd somehow have to find a hole in WHB's VPS, and get in, and successfully find the wiimmfi credentials for the database, and then get permanently banned and potentially reported to the police because your Wii has been activated early and the IP that did the MySQL edit also SSH'ed in like a minute or so before, leaving very obvious tracks about what you do.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

PokeAcer schrieb:

cheatersrule schrieb:

i bet some hacker will get around that 7 days or make new alike cuz nothing is unhackable

why are hackers so big of a deal thats like u cannot implement autoban system i bet sime hacker will get around this stupid 7 days thing
      Let's break this down:"Nothing is unhackable" no, nothing is, but this particular thing is pretty damn hard.
      It's all server-side; your wii could be set to any date or time, and wiimmfi will not care. It simply adds 7 days to the current time, and says "right that's when you're activated". Until time reaches that point, it's going to not let you on. [The exact method this works on Wiimmfi's side is unknown to me - I'm an educated guesser not someone with access to Wiimmfi's code]

To get to that database, you'd somehow have to find a hole in WHB's VPS, and get in, and successfully find the wiimmfi credentials for the database, and then get permanently banned and potentially reported to the police because your Wii has been activated early and the IP that did the MySQL edit also SSH'ed in like a minute or so before, leaving very obvious tracks about what you do.
      dude being reported to the cops is a little overkill if someone were to hack into the server just to get their wii activated early a proper more reasonable way is to permaban the ip address and thats it im just saying because calling the cops is overkill and they wont care too much about the server getting hacked

spongebobfan schrieb:

PokeAcer schrieb:

cheatersrule schrieb:

Let's break this down:"Nothing is unhackable" no, nothing is, but this particular thing is pretty damn hard.It's all server-side; your wii could be set to any date or time, and wiimmfi will not care. It simply adds 7 days to the current time, and says "right that's when you're activated". Until time reaches that point, it's going to not let you on. [The exact method this works on Wiimmfi's side is unknown to me - I'm an educated guesser not someone with access to Wiimmfi's code]

dude being reported to the cops is a little overkill if someone were to hack into the server just to get their wii activated early a proper more reasonable way is to permaban the ip address and thats it im just saying because calling the cops is overkill and they wont care too much about the server getting hacked
      Anti-hacking laws silly. You're breaking the law by breaching into a server unauthorised.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      I am new here and to Wii hacking in general, and apologise for bumping, but this 7 day wait is killing me.

First, some background information: I am using a Japanese model Wii and a Japanese disc of Mario Kart Wii. Having said that, I waited 7 days, only to get the 20103 error code.

After reinitialising my Wii console, reinstalling everything, and repatching my game, it still requires yet another 7 day wait period. Why do I have to wait yet another 7 days? It is frustrating, as, if the same problem occurs again, then that is 14 days of waiting for absolutely nothing.

LordServine schrieb:

Why do I have to wait yet another 7 days?
      Because you initialized your console, that makes it a new console.

20103 is never being triggered by the Wiimmfi server. If that happens again, tell us friend code and exact time and we might be able to find out why that happens.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

I cannot even begin to get a friend code, though, at all. I didn't have one in the first place (as I bought the Wii used after the closure of GameSpy), and cannot connect to Wiimmfi.

And that is the problem: I cannot connect, or even troubleshoot anything, due to this 7 day waiting period. I waited 7 days, before, got the 20103 after 7 days, reinitialised, and now I have to wait another 7 days to even see if it works.
      I checked the server logs, it has not sent a 20103 to any console within the last two days. If it keeps happening for your console, it must be triggered by something else. The easiest way to find out would be checking a network dump. Do you have a way to make a network dump?

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Better then reaplying the patcher everytime you want to play online is getting either ctgp (you have the possibility to play normal worldwide races there + a bunch of awesome features + wiimmfi patched) or you use wiimms wiimmfi patcher once on an iso/wbfs of your original dumped gamedisc and then launch the game via usbloader from usb drive or sd card.

Just a suggestion
      Mario Kart Wii Friendcode:
      5460-6092-2743 (OpenHost)

Distributions I play regularly:
      Wiimms Mario Kart Fun | CTGP-Revolution | Hack Pack v3 | Mario Kart Wii

Custom Tracks by me:
      List of my Custom Tracks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Sucht93a ()

Sucht93a schrieb:

Better then reaplying the patcher everytime you want to play online is getting either ctgp (you have the possibility to play normal worldwide races there + a bunch of awesome features + wiimmfi patched) or you use wiimms wiimmfi patcher once on an iso/wbfs of your original dumped gamedisc and then launch the game via usbloader from usb drive or sd card.

Just a suggestion
      You can also use the usbloadergx to connect to wiimmfi i use it for the mario kart channel when i want to do the tournaments right away without starting the main game. But i do prefer using ctgp because it has alot of awesome race tracks added to the game which is really nice its like a big mario kart wii add-on that nintendo never delivered.

spongebobfan schrieb:

You can also use the usbloadergx to connect to wiimmfi i use it for the mario kart channel when i want to do the tournaments right away without starting the main game. But i do prefer using ctgp because it has alot of awesome race tracks added to the game which is really nice its like a big mario kart wii add-on that nintendo never delivered.
      You shouldn't. USB Loader GX does not patch StaticR.rel, so Mario Kart Channel does not work properly and will not submit times at some points, nor will it download times properly.
      This is why we have a MKW-specific patcher.

So i am a new guy that wants play the game without any problems and any hack (actually i hate hacks and stuffs like this), but i dont have a console and i wanted to play on Dolphin, is there any opition to show that i want just play clean and allow me to use the emulator? or i will really need to have a console?

meganinja schrieb:

So i am a new guy that wants play the game without any problems and any hack (actually i hate hacks and stuffs like this), but i dont have a console and i wanted to play on Dolphin, is there any opition to show that i want just play clean and allow me to use the emulator? or i will really need to have a console?
      You need a dump from a Wii's NAND (from your own Wii) for Dolphin, as the default NAND from Dolphin is banned from Wiimmfi. And of course you'd need to make a dump from your MKWii disc, either with special drives for PC or, recommended, with a Wii.

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation Vita Slim, WiFi, schwarz, PCH-2016
      System-Software:3.63
      Modell:PlayStation TV
      System-Software:3.63, Whitelist Database modified
      Software:7 Vita Cartridges, 9 Titel als PSN-Download (Stand: 10. November 2016)
      Currently playing:Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed (+ DLC)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation 4 Slim, 1 TB, CUH-2016B
      System-Software:4.06
      Software:1 PS4-Disk, 3 PSN-Downloads (Stand: 22. Dezember 2016)
      Currently playing:Megadimension Neptunia VII (+ DLC)
      Backlog:Deponia, Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo 3DS XL Yoshi Special Edition (grün-weiß)
      System-Software:10.1.0-27E
      Software:5 Titel als 3DS-Cartridge, 8 3DS-Titel als Download, 4 Virtual-Console-Titel (Stand: 18. Oktober 2015)
      Flashkarten:SuperCard DSTWO (wird nicht im 3DS benutzt)
      Currently playing:Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX / Pokémon: Omega Rubin / Cave Story + (3DSWare)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo GameCube PAL Silber
      Revision:DOL-001
      Zubehör:2 Controller (Purple + Silber, kabelgeb.), 1 MemoryCard (128 MB, BigBen Interactive), 1 Game Boy Player, Nintendo MultiAV-Kabel, RGB-Kabel
      Spiele:12
      Sonstiges:SD Media Launcher

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo Wii Weiß
      Systemmenü:4.1E
      Boot Loader:Fixed Boot Loader (boot1c) / Standard Boot Loader boot2 v4
      BootMii:IOS
      Priiloader:v0.4 rev80 DE
      HBC:1.1.2
      cIOS + MIOS:IOS222 (hermes v4), IOS249[38] rev19 / cMIOS v10 with integrated GameCube Backup Launcher v0.2
      USB Loader + Storage:USB Loader GX (1.0.x), uLoader 5.1, cfg USB Loader, Neogamma / ohne

StarWolf3000 schrieb:

meganinja schrieb:

You need a dump from a Wii's NAND (from your own Wii) for Dolphin, as the default NAND from Dolphin is banned from Wiimmfi. And of course you'd need to make a dump from your MKWii disc, either with special drives for PC or, recommended, with a Wii.
      not many people know how to do that or want to take the time to do it and this guy says that he doesnt have a wii console at all so he wont be able to do that nand dump.
      For clearness:
      The standard NAND of Dolphin (more exact: the console) is not banned by software or special rules. It is permanently banned by moderator because of using item cheats.

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.

spongebobfan schrieb:

StarWolf3000 schrieb:

meganinja schrieb:

not many people know how to do that or want to take the time to do it and this guy says that he doesnt have a wii console at all so he wont be able to do that nand dump.
      There are many Tutorials / Tools for extracting the Wii dump and also there is one for Dolphin on how to use the NAND.

spongebobfan schrieb:

StarWolf3000 schrieb:

meganinja schrieb:

not many people know how to do that or want to take the time to do it
      Um are you seriously ignorant enough to forget new Dolphin features? As dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/nand-usage-guide/ said:

Automatic Import with Dolphin 5.0-3416 or newer
      Select Tools > Import BootMii NAND Backup. Dolphin will decrypt and unpack the NAND. Device credentials and system files required for network services emulation will also be extracted automatically.

See?

PokeAcer schrieb:

spongebobfan schrieb:

StarWolf3000 schrieb:

meganinja schrieb:

not many people know how to do that or want to take the time to do it
      Um are you seriously ignorant enough to forget new Dolphin features? As dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/nand-usage-guide/ said:

Automatic Import with Dolphin 5.0-3416 or newer
      Select Tools > Import BootMii NAND Backup. Dolphin will decrypt and unpack the NAND. Device credentials and system files required for network services emulation will also be extracted automatically.

See?
      All I can say is, I have no idea why you bother wasting your breath :P