Error 238xx : Consoles are activated 7 days after registration (for MKWii profiles only)

@Smoke96x
      Wiimmfi is a free service made by Leseratte and me with help of many other people. We all together spent thousands of hours into the system and no one gets money for the work. And we made rules for different things, and one is to reduce the moderation time. And Leseratte tried only to explain the background.

Now you can accept the rules (like you do for your bank, cinema, service provider, online shop, ...) or you can simply not use Wiimmfi.
      Your choice!

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.

Wiimm schrieb:

@Smoke96x
      Wiimmfi is a free service made by Leseratte and me with help of many other people. We all together spent thousands of hours into the system and no one gets money for the work. And we made rules for different things, and one is to reduce the moderation time. And Leseratte tried only to explain the background.

Now you can accept the rules (like you do for your bank, cinema, service provider, online shop, ...) or you can simply not use Wiimmfi.
      Your choice!
      dont get me wrong... im just incredibly upset because waiting 7 days when you already have a limited break is just annoying... i totally respect and 100% commend what you guys did in developing wiimfi... i just wish you guys were more interested in helping non cheaters who have similar situations like myself in expediting the process for them to be able to play early.

hell, you guys DO deserve money.. I'd pay for this service...

Infact, if you are willing to unlock my console today I will pay $20 usd and pay $10 monthly going forward... as should everyone else who uses wiimfi.

Smoke96x schrieb:

dont get me wrong... im just incredibly upset because waiting 7 days when you already have a limited break is just annoying... i totally respect and 100% commend what you guys did in developing wiimfi... i just wish you guys were more interested in helping non cheaters who have similar situations like myself in expediting the process for them to be able to play early.

Infact, if you are willing to unlock my console today I will pay $20 usd and pay $10 monthly going forward... as should everyone else who uses wiimfi.
      Don't you get it? You blew your chances already.
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.

Reboot schrieb:

Smoke96x schrieb:

Excuse me? Who are you? Are you on the Wiimfi team or just some random white knighting troll? You shouldn't be posting here if you are only interested in inciting... My post was directerd to the creator, not some randy.

I am simply here to help give advice to the developers on ways to improve the experience for people like me, and other non cheaters. Wiimfi should be a paid service, not free. This would help in limiting cheaters and also make it so people do not have to wait 7 days. I would definitely take advantage of that.

Smoke96x schrieb:

Reboot schrieb:

Smoke96x schrieb:

Excuse me? Who are you? Are you on the Wiimfi team or just some random white knighting troll? You shouldn't be posting here if you are only interested in inciting... My post was directerd to the creator, not some randy.
      I am simply here to help give advice to the developers on ways to improve the experience for people like me, and other non cheaters. Wiimfi should be a paid service, not free. This would help in limiting cheaters and also make it so people do not have to wait 7 days. I would definitely take advantage of that.
      As far as I remember, this thread isn't only about you and is open so people can give their opinion (regarding the actual topic, which is once again not only about you) if they want to. That's why you should be more respectful towards "randy" as you called them.

People "like you" might be a minority that's probably why it doesn't bother people to wait a single week. Furthermore, it should probably not be a paid service for multiple reasons. First of all, I don't think most people who contributed would agree with that. Then, it might not be a legal alternative in some countries anymore and would give opportunities to bad people to sue this service. Last but not least, your last argument that it will prevent cheat is absolutely wrong, if they can afford to buy a new Wii, it won't prevent them to use such a paid service.

I hope I didn't offend you because it wasn't my point.

Smoke96x schrieb:

Reboot schrieb:

Smoke96x schrieb:

Excuse me? Who are you? Are you on the Wiimfi [Wiimmfi] team or just some random white knighting troll? You shouldn't be posting here if you are only interested in inciting... My post was directerd [directed] to the creator, not some randy.
      I am simply here to help give advice to the developers on ways to improve the experience for people like me, and other non cheaters. Wiimfi [Wiimmfi] should be a paid service, not free. This would help in limiting cheaters and also make it so people do not have to wait 7 days. I would definitely take advantage of that.
      There's so many things wrong with this. Not only the spelling, but the ideas and the attitude. If Nintendo didn't make this a paid service, why should Wiimmfi? Like said above, it would obviously cause some legal problems in some places, and it'll obviously turn a lot more people off, which would make this an unsuccessful service. By the way, this is a forum, not a private chat. So don't just call random people "white knighting trolls". If you wanted an answer from a staff member directly, you should have sent them a PM. Otherwise, prepare for an answer from any of the other thousands of people that are registered here. However, with an attitude like yours, I don't think you would get very far...

You being rude to everyone here isn't gonna help you any, so the least you could do is clean up the attitude and act a little more civilized. Oh, and by the way...

For those who want to argue that the 7 day wait is a shit idea, take a look at Wiimmfi before the 7 day wait:

Now let's take a look at it now:

Certainly a significant difference if you ask me. The proof is literally on the show bans page, as you can see the difference in how many cheaters got banned for item cheats in a short amount of time. (Check Show Past 30 days)

Also, if you search on the page "Item Cheats", you'll see how much it shows up in the past compared to now. See grey bar on the side of the screen to see how much it's showed up in the past. This is a very significant difference.

So really, any argument against this is invalid if you ask me...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Lycan ()

There is no need to PM me or Wiimm.
      Just to confirm what Reboot and PokeAcer said so you can hear it from "the real Wiimmfi team" and not some "random dude": You are not getting unbanned by paying.

Even though Wiimmfi moderators like PokeAcer may not be authorized to initially decide on that matter, Wiimm and me, the Wiimmfi developers, have already decided in the past that people are not getting unbanned for paying. There is no need for us to tell that to everyone who asks nor for anyone to ask us again with a private message because they don't believe what mutiple people tell them on the forums - that is the idea of a forum. Everyone who can answer a question can do so.

Neither Wiimm nor me are interested in giving a lot of private support, so thats why we have a forum - so other people, who are here for a longer time, are actively reading the Wiimmfi topics and know Wiimms and my opinion on some things, can answer questions and support us that way.

Now lets please stop this useless discussion.

Smoke96x schrieb:

I guess so man, I wish I could have perhaps applied in advance (last week( to Wiimmfi staffers that I was probably going to get Wiimmfi soon... It would have been awesome to be able to start the 7 day wait period Monday of last week (When I ordered MKW disc + SD card) instead of Friday (when I actually got the disc and SD card and was able to launch CTGP-R) Hopefully this can be done in the future?
      We can only activate consoles which are currently in the 7-day-ban. No consoles that will possibly connect in the future, and we also can't manually add new consoles (which never connected to WIimmfi) to the 7-day-ban ourselves. If you had MKWii and an (maybe smaller ) SD card or USB drive earlier and were just waiting for the SD card to setup CTGP / just haven't got around to setup CTGP, you could use the Wiimmfi patcher to connect once to start the 7-day-wait while you wait for your SD-card, but if you have no way of going online at least once, there is no way to start the waiting period.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

hi everyone, i recently discovered this software called wiimmfi, i think it is pretty awesome! I used to casually play MKW and Super Smash Brothers Brawl back in the day with a few of my friends. they recently told me about this, as I thought once Nintendo Wifi Connection was discontinued that there is no way to use these games online again.

I did get this error code, and I looked it up on the wiimmfi forum and decided to make an account on this forum. (hi btw)

Not a huge deal, but Im having a friend over tomorrow night and we kind of wanted to be able to play online early... is it anyway possible to activate early or would this be considered not fair to do?

Thanks in advance!!

-AS491

(sorry for bad english)

AppleSmash491 schrieb:

hi everyone, i recently discovered this software called wiimmfi, i think it is pretty awesome! I used to casually play MKW and Super Smash Brothers Brawl back in the day with a few of my friends. they recently told me about this, as I thought once Nintendo Wifi Connection was discontinued that there is no way to use these games online again.

I did get this error code, and I looked it up on the wiimmfi forum and decided to make an account on this forum. (hi btw)

Not a huge deal, but Im having a friend over tomorrow night and we kind of wanted to be able to play online early... is it anyway possible to activate early or would this be considered not fair to do?

Thanks in advance!!

-AS491

(sorry for bad english)
      Hi,
      Sadly, an early activation is not possible - we do understand the 7 day wait is a bit of a pain, but it's a necessary pain. HOWEVER, it does only apply to Mario Kart Wii - Super Smash Bros. Brawl and other games are not affected in any way by it :3

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      This is my first time using Wiimmfi and to say myself, I'm pretty disappointed. I spent a whole day hacking my Nintendo Wii just to get the NAND (I've never done this before) and I was so excited to finally start playing Mario Kart Wii again. I get an error message saying I have to wait 24 hours so I'm like, meh. Fair enough, just started. I come back 24 hours later and I get Error Code: 23899 telling me I have to wait 7 days. Come on. I have a week off school and I have to waste that sitting and looking at this Nintendo WFC screen for a whole week.

Two to three days I wouldn't mind but come on, a whole week? Not cool.

P.S. I'm using Dolphin 5.0 with an original Wii NAND and I heard that having low FPS can cause you to get banned? I'm unsure so please let me know, my PC is capable of emulating Mario Kart Wii at 60FPS in 1080p but it does stutter very rarely when building up the shaders.

It'd be nice to have early access to this rather than wasting my holiday if that's a possibility.

Thanks in advance!
      Bilder
      • Mario Kart Wii Error Code 23899.png

529,63 kB, 1.360×768, 128 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von HyperPolygon64 ()

HyperPolygon64 schrieb:

This is my first time using Wiimmfi and to say myself, I'm pretty disappointed. I spent a whole day hacking my Nintendo Wii just to get the NAND (I've never done this before) and I was so excited to finally start playing Mario Kart Wii again. I get an error message saying I have to wait 24 hours so I'm like, meh. Fair enough, just started. I come back 24 hours later and I get Error Code: 23899 telling me I have to wait 7 days. Come on. I have a week off school and I have to waste that sitting and looking at this Nintendo WFC screen for a whole week.

Two to three days I wouldn't mind but come on, a whole week? Not cool.

P.S. I'm using Dolphin 5.0 with an original Wii NAND and I heard that having low FPS can cause you to get banned? I'm unsure so please let me know, my PC is capable of emulating Mario Kart Wii at 60FPS in 1080p but it does stutter very rarely when building up the shaders.

It'd be nice to have early access to this rather than wasting my holiday if that's a possibility.

Thanks in advance!
      they do this to prevent hackers from getting in the game easily
      Two to three days wouldn't be long enough; I know a lot of cheaters who'd wait 2 or 3 days because genuine douches exist in the world.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      I feel that now that dolphin is banned you could reduce the time it takes, or take it off altogether, many times i have went to a friends house and tried to set up wiimmfi for them so that we could play online just to be reminded that it takes 7 days. I cant take my own wii everywhere, and i haven't seen nearly as much cheating now (possibly beacause of this rule, but also possibly for another reason) and i believe that anyone dumb enough to hack online now of all times wouldnt be smart enough to know how to unban themselves after a permaban
      Dolphin isn't banned. Just its generic NAND to stop the dumbest cheaters. If we remove the 7-day-rule, they'd start creating new NANDs the second they are banned.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Jelloman777 schrieb:

I feel that now that dolphin is banned you could reduce the time it takes, or take it off altogether, many times i have went to a friends house and tried to set up wiimmfi for them so that we could play online just to be reminded that it takes 7 days. I cant take my own wii everywhere, and i haven't seen nearly as much cheating now (possibly beacause of this rule, but also possibly for another reason) and i believe that anyone dumb enough to hack online now of all times wouldnt be smart enough to know how to unban themselves after a permaban
      dude just wait i waited and played other games while my 7 day wait was over

Need help for Console Activation

Hello, im am in a little bit of trouble. You see, i am trying to use my old license for mario kart wii so i can play online with wimmfi. I keep on using the same Friend code digits but it says that the profile is not found or it isnt active. Plz help because this is my favorite game. Friend code: 0218-8593-9323 Thanks!
      :)

if its possible, can i delete my friend code so i can make a new one?