Error 238xx : Consoles are activated 7 days after registration now.

Neu

hi everyone, i recently discovered this software called wiimmfi, i think it is pretty awesome! I used to casually play MKW and Super Smash Brothers Brawl back in the day with a few of my friends. they recently told me about this, as I thought once Nintendo Wifi Connection was discontinued that there is no way to use these games online again.

I did get this error code, and I looked it up on the wiimmfi forum and decided to make an account on this forum. (hi btw)

Not a huge deal, but Im having a friend over tomorrow night and we kind of wanted to be able to play online early... is it anyway possible to activate early or would this be considered not fair to do?

Thanks in advance!!

-AS491

(sorry for bad english)

Neu

AppleSmash491 schrieb:

hi everyone, i recently discovered this software called wiimmfi, i think it is pretty awesome! I used to casually play MKW and Super Smash Brothers Brawl back in the day with a few of my friends. they recently told me about this, as I thought once Nintendo Wifi Connection was discontinued that there is no way to use these games online again.

I did get this error code, and I looked it up on the wiimmfi forum and decided to make an account on this forum. (hi btw)

Not a huge deal, but Im having a friend over tomorrow night and we kind of wanted to be able to play online early... is it anyway possible to activate early or would this be considered not fair to do?

Thanks in advance!!

-AS491

(sorry for bad english)
      Hi,
      Sadly, an early activation is not possible - we do understand the 7 day wait is a bit of a pain, but it's a necessary pain. HOWEVER, it does only apply to Mario Kart Wii - Super Smash Bros. Brawl and other games are not affected in any way by it :3