How to check if you have a MAC changer

How to check if you have a MAC changer

Hi all,
      today I'll be telling you how to find out the md5 sum of your main.dol to see if it has been edited. You will need:
      * A non-wiimmfi-patched WBFS/ISO/CISO/GameFile.
      * Wit (download from wit.wiimm.de/download.html)
      * My main.dol extraction script (DL will be in spoiler for each method
      Here's how:
      Spoiler anzeigen

MD5 Hashes for Mario Kart Wii:
      Spoiler anzeigen

Quellcode

1. 0c6dea6ef4052d78a7bc84586ad867dc - NTSC-J
      2. ba48910cc61ccef7f0dbcc8ad92de78b - NTSC-K
      3. cf31e1c2780c418b49b39c3487d31b2f - PAL
      4. f2cfc877f8d5dd5e33086863ceb44b52 - NTSC-U

Windows:
      Spoiler anzeigen

1. Download QuickHash - sourceforge.net/projects/quickhash/
      2. Download my script - DL from MEGA
      3. Place game file and the script into wit directory.
      4. Run bat file and wait.
      5. Once extracted, open QuickHash and go to 'File' and drag-n-drop the main.dol from DATA/SYS on. If the hashes do not match, rip from a disc. If you downloaded it illegally, shame on you.

Linux/Mac:
      Spoiler anzeigen

On Mac, use md5 instead of md5sum - I have made all mentions of md5sum bold
      DL this script and place in wit folder.
      Add game ISO/CISO/... to the folder and run the sh file (you may have to chmod +x it)
      Type md5sum DATA/sys/main.dol and wait for the hash. If it is not as shown above, re-rip from disc. If downloaded illegally, shame on you.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Billy549 ()

Some thoughts:
      * Original or Wiimmfi patched.
      * If Wiimmfi patched: general patcher or MKW patcher, early version or a later one.
      * Is the image scrubbed? If yes how? (data only, data+update, data+channel).
      * Are some other patches applied?
      I think, there are ~100 combinations. A list will only help, if you list all of them.

The easiest way is: If you have no problems to login to Wiimmfi, you have no MAC changer (99% of the players).

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.

Wiimm schrieb:

Some thoughts:
      * Original or Wiimmfi patched.
      * If Wiimmfi patched: general patcher or MKW patcher, early version or a later one.
      * Is the image scrubbed? If yes how? (data only, data+update, data+channel).
      * Are some other patches applied?
      I think, there are ~100 combinations. A list will only help, if you list all of them.

The easiest way is: If you have no problems to login to Wiimmfi, you have no MAC changer (99% of the players).
      * I could get more hashes
      * Generic never changed, but if mkw-ana changed main.dol patching then weird?
      * It extracts both main.dol files if they exist, and I do tell people which one to get.
      * If you have other patches applied try re-applying and re-rip.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!