RiiConnect24

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

anyway what should I do ? Because I have a problem with news channel and meteo channel (I don't remember the error code) I used the dns of the riiconnect 24
      my friend codes
      Hi this is my friend code (PAL) :
      Wii
      2138-6357-6152-2060
      Alex97
      ---------------------------------------------
      Mario Kart Wii
      5417-6604-0707
      nin*Alex97
      Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
      0521-3976-8020
      Alex97
      Wiimms MKW Fun 2014-118(NTSC-U)
      1981-6865-6990
      Alex
      Tatsunoko vs Capcom
      0435-4983-3440
      Alex97
      Super Smash Bros.Brawl :smilie_ssbmlogo:
      2711-8310-0226
      Alex97
      Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing
      0134-8506-2371
      alex
      Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DS Master of the Cards
      0306-6493-3305
      Alex97 GX
      Mario Sport Mix
      4343-9185-7661
      alex
      Hello!
      I've "installed" (connected) the RiiConnect24 but when I ran the Agreement/Contract "thing" it tested it connection and then it said: "Unable to connect to the Internet. Error Code: 220320"
      I live in Sweden and when I accepted the last agreement (before rii-connect24) it was in swedish... Does it have something to do wich country you select on the wii...

(I didn't know where to post a error-message but I find this page... I hope someone read the thread...)
      220320 means the server sent a 404 error.

Could you try setting your Wii to English and try again?

Seit Mai 2016 finden auf Wiimmfi regelmäßig Mario-Kart-Wii-Wettbewerbe statt! Klick hier für weitere Informationen.
      Since May 2016, there are Mario Kart competitions / tournaments on Wiimmfi! Click here for more information.

My Twitch

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

I selected United Kingdom as country instead and it worked! (At least the Agreement/Contact-contract thing showed up so I could accept it)
      The news is of course "25622h" old but it works... Well now we know that some countries you choose (for example Sweden) doesn't work. A answer to this can be that if you choose the original wiiconnect24; the contract for Sweden was last updated 2007...

(However, you can't then get the Swedish news on the News Channel, i think)
      Right, can anyone with a missing region and language that previously errored please try again, and note for me the path that shows here:

EDIT: I've added a log, so any load of that file will log the error'd region. You'll be able to accept this EULA, but please ensure to tell me; I need to know new languages and it's a lot easier to know by log than to by having to guess.
      Please do not PM me. If you PM me without valid reason, I will block you from doing so. Thank you.

edde479 schrieb:

I selected United Kingdom as country instead and it worked! (At least the Agreement/Contact-contract thing showed up so I could accept it)
      The news is of course "25622h" old but it works... Well now we know that some countries you choose (for example Sweden) doesn't work. A answer to this can be that if you choose the original wiiconnect24; the contract for Sweden was last updated 2007...

Hmm... I thought you couldn't access the News Channel until the RC24 version is done, I even tried to change the country to UK, and language to English some time ago and it still threw me error codes...

SuperNigaWii schrieb:

edde479 schrieb:

Hmm... I thought you couldn't access the News Channel until the RC24 version is done, I even tried to change the country to UK, and language to English some time ago and it still threw me error codes...
      if u want news just watch the news and also the news channel doesnt work anymore

billyhatcher643 schrieb:

if u want news just watch the news and also the news channel doesnt work anymore

The News Channel works for me at least..., Believe me! (And the message board for some reason)

PokemonAcer schrieb:

Right, can anyone with a missing region and language that previously errored please try again, and note for me the path that shows here:

EDIT: I've added a log, so any load of that file will log the error'd region. You'll be able to accept this EULA, but please ensure to tell me; I need to know new languages and it's a lot easier to know by log than to by having to guess.
      I changed the country to Sweden again but the error "popped" up again: "Unable to connect to the Internet. Error Code: 220320"
      is riiconnect going to support wii games and wii ware that used wiiconnect 24 like my pokemon ranch, animal crossing city folk, wii speak channel (for adding friends), ect.?
      DS Wiimmfi Friendcodes:
      Heartgold: Name: Zane Friendcode: 4172-1222-7121
      Platinum: Name: Jotaro Friendcode: 4000 3235 5650
      Diamond: Name: Scrungo Friendcode: 4859-3170-1535
      Black 1: Name: Zane Friendcode: 4129-1726-0399
      White 2: radTad Friendcode: TBA (I haven't started a save in this game yet rip, will edit when I start playing!)
      Animal Crossing: Wild World: Name: Scrungo Town: Celestic Friendcode: 1766-9399-3113
      Mario Kart DS: 4472-7699-7838
      Pm me if you add me in any of these games, id love to add you back! :D
      Riiconnect24 is still in development, like the Wiimmfi project. PokemonAcer had started with Wii-Channels previously available with WiiConnect24, and is still busy preparing stuff for that in order for it work correctly. Currently few channels are supported, but can be supported on a later date.
      I've the setting of the Italy country and the italian language but I have this error like the Sweden what should I do ?
      my friend codes
      Hi this is my friend code (PAL) :
      Wii
      2138-6357-6152-2060
      Alex97
      Mario Kart Wii
      5417-6604-0707
      nin*Alex97
      Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
      0521-3976-8020
      Alex97
      Wiimms MKW Fun 2014-118(NTSC-U)
      1981-6865-6990
      Alex
      Tatsunoko vs Capcom
      0435-4983-3440
      Alex97
      Super Smash Bros.Brawl :smilie_ssbmlogo:
      2711-8310-0226
      Alex97
      Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing
      0134-8506-2371
      alex
      Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DS Master of the Cards
      0306-6493-3305
      Alex97 GX
      Mario Sport Mix
      4343-9185-7661
      alex
      i get error NEWS000001 when i try to go on the news channel, i know i installed it right because i get the custom error when going on the forcast channel
      DS Wiimmfi Friendcodes:
      Heartgold: Name: Zane Friendcode: 4172-1222-7121
      Platinum: Name: Jotaro Friendcode: 4000 3235 5650
      Diamond: Name: Scrungo Friendcode: 4859-3170-1535
      Black 1: Name: Zane Friendcode: 4129-1726-0399
      White 2: radTad Friendcode: TBA (I haven't started a save in this game yet rip, will edit when I start playing!)
      Animal Crossing: Wild World: Name: Scrungo Town: Celestic Friendcode: 1766-9399-3113
      Mario Kart DS: 4472-7699-7838
      Pm me if you add me in any of these games, id love to add you back! :D
      Animal Crossing DLC via RiiConnect24

RiiConnect24 have worked tirelessly (and by that I mean @larsenv) to bring Animal Crossing DLC to the Wii!
      It's very simple; only 3 steps (2 that are checks):
      1. Set your primary DNS to 185.82.21.64 and secondary to 8.8.8.8 (Wii Settings -> Internet -> Connections -> Select your connection -> turn Auto-Obtain DNS off, and hit change).
      2. Ensure WiiConnect24 and WiiConnect24 standby is on (If you've used the Wii MKW Competition patcher by @Leseratte then this will be enabled).
      3. Tell Rover that you want WiiConnect24 things on (call via telephone in-game near bed, or on settings at start).
      Then simply wait!
      Please do not PM me. If you PM me without valid reason, I will block you from doing so. Thank you.