Dolphin + Wiimmfi + Mario Kart Wii - dumped nand.bin from Wii, used nand tools, copied nand contents to dolphin wii folder

Dolphin + Wiimmfi + Mario Kart Wii - dumped nand.bin from Wii, used nand tools, copied nand contents to dolphin wii folder

Hi I'm trying to connect to Wiimmfi with Dolphin using my nand.bin/keys.bin i backed up from my Wii console

I also patched Mario Kart Wii with the patcher

Is there anything I'm missing? Is it still possible to play with Dolphin on Wiimmfi still?

Thanks
      You need to change your MAC address in Dolphin's config so that you don't get a 23915.
      You will find the macaddress line in the file at %USERPROFILE%/Documents/Dolphin Emulator/Wii/Config/Dolphin.ini on Windows, and Mac and Linux(?) at ~/Dolphin/Wii/Config/Dolphin.ini IIRC.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      Dolphin user here. Make very sure that in Dolphin you select the folder the NAND root is in! Do this by going to Config -> Paths -> Wii NAND root, then select the NAND's root folder. Then, as PokemonAcer said, make sure to properly set your MAC. If you can't find it, you can always right click on the game, go to Properties, click Edit Config, then add this line:

[General]
      WirelessMac = (Your MAC address here, separated by colons)

Hope that helped, if you didn't get it working already.