Angepinnt MKWii - Competitions!

larbob schrieb:

omerien schrieb:

PS: don't know if it has been found, but the RiiConnect24 DNS blocks the competition patcher from downloading the competitions.
      Is this actually the case? I've been trying to get competitions on my Wii for a couple days now with no results, and maybe this is why if so. But, why would this be the case?
      Okay, I finally tried manually downloading and that actually fails too with a 404 Error.

Quellcode

1. Connecting to Wiimmfi...
      2. Downloading competition for Wii ID w7454502991948469...HTTP ERROR: 404
      EDIT: Okay, so this actually works if I let my Wii get DNS information through DHCP rather than setting to RiiConnect24's DNS as primary and Cloudflare as secondary. It seems this is probably an issue with their DNS.

EDIT 2: OK, so yep, their DNS points to an outdated address for mariokartwii.race.gs.wiimmfi.de. I've submitted a patch.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von larbob ()

Hello everyone, I tried to submit my WR in competition #253 and I can't. Every time I load the world's top 10 it doesn't appear registered. What could be happening? It's still on - Until June 19th. I'm a clean player. . Thanks for the help. Player:

★Mαgαiver4773-4155-6875
      Dateien

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Magaiver738 ()

Magaiver738 schrieb:

Hello everyone, I tried to submit my WR in competition #253 and I can't. Every time I load the world's top 10 it doesn't appear registered. What could be happening? It's still on - Until June 19th. I'm a clean player. . Thanks for the help.
      Same issue with me. Also maybe I'm wrong, but the competition doesnt appear to be 2+2+2 but rather 2+1+3? Competitions need more care and attention imo.

Harryboharps schrieb:

Magaiver738 schrieb:

Hello everyone, I tried to submit my WR in competition #253 and I can't. Every time I load the world's top 10 it doesn't appear registered. What could be happening? It's still on - Until June 19th. I'm a clean player. . Thanks for the help.
      Same issue with me. Also maybe I'm wrong, but the competition doesnt appear to be 2+2+2 but rather 2+1+3? Competitions need more care and attention imo.
      I noticed too. Actually for me it's in the order 2+1+3 and not 2+2+2 as it says in the competition description. So those on the list are playing 2+2+2 and mine is 2+1+3. Is that it? I'm confused... ?(
      Dateien

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Magaiver738 ()

Hello. Proof that I'm playing fair and yet my time of 16,591 is still not recognized in the system. I would like to know why? It's a shame that this happens because even though you have a good result, the system doesn't identify it and that ends up discouraging you from participating... Anyway, that's it.... :tired:

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Wiimmfi competition #256 (2023-07.2) First player is probably a hacker because there's no way to get there in 13 seconds.

Link WR:

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.