DS and Wii DLC/Extra Items

DS and Wii DLC/Extra Items

Hello all,
      Thanks to AltWFC's Python DLS1 server, I've added some DLC stuff to Wiimmfi. We have Pokemon Mystery Gifts for Generations 4 and 5, and Pokemon Ranger 2 and 3 downloadable missions. You can use Wiimmfi as normal to use these, no extra DNS required other than Wiimmfi's itself. I also have some Wii DLC, such as SSBB BINs, up. If anyone here has the Smash Message service (the one where you can get stages whenever you connect to WFC) in their settings, can you please PM me your save?

I also have the PES files up in case the PES DLS1 we use goes down.

If anyone can think of more Mystery Gifts to add, please comment them, and I'll consider adding them.

--Poke

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      Wiimmfi has a fully implemented and tested DLS1 server (php). Smash works fine. But for copyright reasons the directory structure is empty.

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.
      Yes, I know. However, some things, such as Pokemon, need special case handling, because it will not allow >1 file in the folder.

Also, it really isn't empty. If you're worried about copyright, perhaps remove the files from your directory?

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      All the following ID4s now have DLC, some thanks to Nagato.

A3FJ ABZJ ADAS AXPP B3RP BLFP C3JE CN2J CVZJ IPGI TB4J VDEE VPYJ YCHJ YFTJ YLTP
      A5FE AD9J ALKJ AY7J B8TJ BMOJ C3JJ CPUD CXME IPGJ TGBJ VDEJ VPYP YDQE YFTK YNNJ
      A5FJ ADAD ARTJ AZLE BE8J BO9J C3JP CPUE CXMJ IPGK UORE VEBJ VPYT YDQJ YFTP YP2E
      A5FK ADAE AWGJ AZLJ BEEJ BYXJ C6OJ CPUF CY8J IPGS UORJ VI2J YBND YDQP YG8E YP2J
      A5FP ADAF AXBJ AZLP BEEP BYYJ C6PE CPUI IRAJ UORP VIMJ YBNE YEEJ YKRJ YP2P
      A6KE ADAI AXPE B2KJ BHQJ BZQJ C6PJ CPUJ IPGD IRAK UXBP VP4J YBNF YEEP YLTE YSUJ
      A6KJ ADAJ AXPJ B3RE BLFE C2SE C6PP CPUK IPGE IRAO VCDJ VPLJ YBNJ YFEJ YLTJ YV4E
      A6KP ADAK AXPK B3RJ BLFJ C2SP CD9J CPUS IPGF VCDV VPTJ YBNP YFTE YLTK YV4P

Wow, Only a Month into 2016 and wiimmfi has DLC, and Competitions (well, under development, but you get what I mean.) already! Guess This Month was a good one for Wiimmfi! :)
      Here's some of my Friend Codes! Tell me if you added me on my wall
      Wii U NNID: Coolnez
      3DS: 2449-5880-8626
      Spoiler anzeigen
      :Smiley_v3_Nintendo_Wii: Wii Games:
      :Smilie_v2_Mario: Mario Kart Wii: 3871-4720-7878 (Openhost: ON)
      :Smilie_v2_Luigi: CTGP Revaluation: 0864-9950-7470 (Openhost: ON)
      :smilie_diddy: Mario Strikers Charged: 2711-8308-9743 (Openhost OFF)
      :smilie_ssbmlogo: Super Smash Bros Brawl: 4601-6166-4309 Name: Nez (Openhost: ON)
      Main: :smilie_marth:
      :Smilie_v2_Tom_Nook: Animal Crossing City Folk: 1165-6432-3151
      Town: Subspace

Name: Coolnez
      :smilie_exclaim: Fortune Street: 2454-1330-4787 (Openhost: OFF)
      :Smilie_v2_Pokeball: Pokemon Battle Revolution: 5374-7108-0135(Openhost: OFF)

:Smiley_Wii_Classic_Controller: Wiiware Games:

:smilie_drmario: Dr.Mario Online RX: 7439-2636-4202 (Openhost: OFF)
      :smilie_bob-omb: Bomberman Blast: 4472-7676-5233 (Openhost: OFF)
      :33px-WiiWiFi.svg: Wii Message Board Code : 7530-4538-1888-8175
      @Tock
      go to dls1.wiimmfi.de/content/RVL-RSBJ . There are 8 files there, all 8 of which are from Nintendo's servers. Therefore, Wiimm is distributing them, as one can download them via a browser.

1) For whatever reason you knew the URL I and most others did not.
      2) When I visit that page I get a 403 error code. The same I got this morning when I tried dls1.wiimmfi.de
      3) If you have something on your server but do not link to it anywhere and do not post the link to the file, is imho not "distributing".

An URL can be as hard to guess as a FTP password so you do not distribute stuff if you do not distribute the URL to the files.
      A3FJ ABZJ ADAE ADAI ADAK ARTJ AXPJ AY7J BMOJ BYXJ C6OJ CN2J CPUE CPUI CPUK CVZJ CXMJ VIMJ YG8E
      A6KE ADAD ADAF ADAJ ADAS AXBJ AXPP BHQJ BO9J BYYJ CD9J CPUD CPUF CPUJ CPUS CXME VI2J VPTJ YKRJ

^ Those ID4s now have DS DLC (I need to make game definitions unless someone'd like to help), thanks to AltWFC (With Nagato's acknowledgement, I downloaded quite a bit from their server, I still have more to download)