Wii Internet Errorcode 52130

Wii Internet Errorcode 52130

Hello :/
      Since i didn't got Comments or help in the Section Wii-Hacking or Wii-Auffangzone i decided to "translate" my problem into english, to get maybe more help.
      First of all, my Modem is Technicolor TC7200, my ISP is Unitymedia , the WiFi Channel is 6, transfer mode is 802.11b/g/n mixed, and is WPA/WPA2-PSK Secured,
      Subnet is 255.255.255.0
      IP is 192.168.0.28
      Gateway is 192.168.0.1
      And DNS is 192.168.0.1 and 192.168.0.2,
      MTU 1452
      Even Google DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 i tried.
      Everytime when i type the Correct Password, dns server, gateway, subnet and the IP 192.168.0.28 and MTU 1452 i get Errorcode 52130,
      When i want to do a Connection test i get this error, i noticed when i do the test, in the Modem the Wii gets "connected" and thrown out and then i get the message even with Auto Setting or even with my Hotspot and with Secure mode Open i get this error,
      I went through many Threads in the Internet but still couldn't solve it
      I read even the DNS Server doesn't work is the Errorcode 52130, but since it works on the PC, it isn't the DNS
      Maybe there is some Problem in the Flashed Wii, i have the old Wii with Gamecube port RVL-001
      I need help please :/
      I want to play online on the Wiimmfi Server, Animal Crossing and Mario Kart Wii, since i couldn't play these games (Animal Crossing Let's Go To The City just 1 time and after this one time it didn't worked afterwards)
      If you want, i can add a Syscheck too

Thanks in Advance
      Marvin732
      521XX: Connection-error (try another WLAN channel and check your DNS server)

Here's all the other connection errors:
      501XX: No Internet connection or connection interrupted
      502XX: No Internet settings
      503XX: Wrong internet settings
      504XX: LAN adapter error
      5042X: LAN adapter broken or not connected
      510XX: AP not found
      51130: Try another WLAN channel
      513XX: Connection to Access Point failed (WLAN)
      514XX: Connection to Router failed. Check if a MAC filter is enabled (LAN)
      520XX: DHCP failed
      5203X: Check your WLAN security settings
      52101: DNS-lookup for conntest.nintendowifi.net failed
      52102: DNS-lookup for conntest.nintendowifi.net failed
      52103: DNS-lookup for conntest.nintendowifi.net failed while using the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector.
      522XX: Router has no internet connection
      5220X: conntest.nintendowifi.net returned other HTTP response than 200 OK.
      5222X: ICMP routing error
      5223X: Problem with router-firewall
      5224X: Problem with Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector
      524XX: Proxy error
      525XX: Proxy credential error
      526XX: Technical error
      527XX: IP address conflict (another device has the same IP as the wii)
      540XX: LAN-Adapter broken or not connected

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

PokemonAcer schrieb:

Here's all the other connection errors:
      501XX: No Internet connection or connection interrupted
      502XX: No Internet settings
      503XX: Wrong internet settings
      504XX: LAN adapter error
      5042X: LAN adapter broken or not connected
      510XX: AP not found
      51130: Try another WLAN channel
      513XX: Connection to Access Point failed (WLAN)
      514XX: Connection to Router failed. Check if a MAC filter is enabled (LAN)
      520XX: DHCP failed
      5203X: Check your WLAN security settings
      52101: DNS-lookup for conntest.nintendowifi.net failed
      52102: DNS-lookup for conntest.nintendowifi.net failed
      52103: DNS-lookup for conntest.nintendowifi.net failed while using the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector.
      522XX: Router has no internet connection
      5220X: conntest.nintendowifi.net returned other HTTP response than 200 OK.
      5222X: ICMP routing error
      5223X: Problem with router-firewall
      5224X: Problem with Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector
      524XX: Proxy error
      525XX: Proxy credential error
      526XX: Technical error
      527XX: IP address conflict (another device has the same IP as the wii)
      540XX: LAN-Adapter broken or not connected
      Tried everything, Channel on 11
      DNS Primary 8.8.8.8 and Secondary 8.8.4.4
      Still 52130
      Why would that work when it doesn't work with Google's DNS?

I really have no idea why this doesn't work. It would be helpful if you had a way to make a network dump.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

You could use the following tutorial to redirect your wii's traffic to your computer: How to setup mkw-ana on windows

Just leave out step 7 and instead run Wireshark, start a dump, try a connection test, stop the dump and upload it somewhere.

Though I'm not sure if that even works when not even the connection test succeeds.

"
      Klickt dann im geöffneten Fenster (wo ihr gerade die statische IP
      eingegeben habt) auf "Erweitert" und unter "IP-Adressen" auf
      "Hinzufügen". Fügt die IP-Adresse "172.18.84.1" mit der Subnetzmaske
      "255.255.255.0" hinzu."

wenn ich die IP 172.18.84.1 eingebe hab ich keine Verbindung mehr

"Then click "Advanced" and click "Add" at "IP addresses". Add the IP "172.18.84.1" with subnet mask "255.255.255.0". This additional address will be used for the wii to connect to your computer."
      When i add the IP 172.18.84.1 i have afterwards no internet connection

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Marvin732 ()

Bist du sicher dass du das unter "Erweitert" hinzugefügt hast und nicht als einzige IP eingetragen hast? Dir sollten danach zwei verschiedene IPs angezeigt werden, einmal deine "echte" und die 172.18.84.1.

Are you sure you've added that at "Advanced" and not as the main IP? You should see two different IPs, your real one and the 172.18.84.1 one.

What the heck - this is a weird issue with that wii I've never seen before 8|
      You are running the normal connection test in the wii system menu settings right?
      Have you ever installed some manipulated / edited system menu on your wii?
      What firmware version does it have?
      Have you ever played online on the official servers in the past with that Wii?

@Leseratte it does look odd. I filtered out IPv6 traffic (!ipv6) because the Wii doesn't use it, and it appears to try to connect to somewhere via HTTPS.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      This is not what I mean - this is because this dump also contains data from his computer.

Look at the conntest request and you'll notice it looks quite a bit different from a "normal" conntest on an unmodified wii.

Leseratte schrieb:

What the heck - this is a weird issue with that wii I've never seen before 8|
      You are running the normal connection test in the wii system menu settings right?
      Have you ever played online on the official servers in the past with that Wii?
      yep i do, i opened the Wii-Settings, went into Systensettings 2 where the WiiConnect24 options is, went into Connection 1 and ran a Connection test, which takes a time until the error came up, the Error 52130 showed up, i stopped the "Packetlogger" from WireShark and Saved it,the MAC is 00:24:44:34:98:90

I can do a log with Hotspot too

"
      "
      I didn't done that, it was a dad from a brothers Friend
      4.3E

Have you ever played online on the official servers in the past with that Wii?"
      Yep Only Animal Crossing Lets Go To The City, and that only 1 Time
      I don't think that is necessary.

I'd just reinstall the system menu with a clean version -
      IOS und cIOS Update mit dem UHG-Downloader (Wii und vWii) - which should not have this bug. Just run a "Komplettupdate mit Brickschutz".

No, PokemonAcer just made a mistake when filtering out the Wii trafic out of this bunch of data in the dump.

The problem is the Wii requesting a non-existing domain for some reason - and IIRC, this domain is stored inside the system menu. So, reinstalling a clean system menu with the tutorial I've linked above should fix this.

Neither DS-Lite nor HTTPS are the cause of this problem.

Leseratte schrieb:

No, PokemonAcer just made a mistake when filtering out the Wii trafic out of this bunch of data in the dump.

The problem is the Wii requesting a non-existing domain for some reason - and IIRC, this domain is stored inside the system menu. So, reinstalling a clean system menu with the tutorial I've linked above should fix this.

Neither DS-Lite nor HTTPS are the cause of this problem.
      Do you maybe know the domain it requests?
      It - for some reason - requests "conntest.nintendowifi.tld" instead of "conntest.nintendowifi.net" and because the first domain (which is tries to access) obviously doesn't exist, it throws this error.