Active Friend Code list

Active Friend Code list

Hello. There are some games like SSBB - Super Smash Bros Brawl where you have to add friends so you can play with others.
      The thing is there are a lot of freindcodes posted but most of them are inactive. And you also have to add each other to get listed.
      And some ppl just play without registering here on the website or posting their code so i think about a solution.

My Ideas:

1. easy friend adding and managing via wiimmfi website
      2. a list that automaticly updates and listup player who are active and marked as inactive after xxx days without playing
      3. a automatic notification here in forum or in game when someone added you (with the friendcode of this person so you can also add him)
      4. maybe programm an extra wii channel for this feature (notification)
      5. or another idea from you =)

Greeds
      BestNoob
      Tutorials & more: youtube.com/user/BestNoob4ever

My Nintendo Wii Friend Codes. Add me ! =)
      Spoiler anzeigen
      If your Game is from another Region than PAL use the FC Converter wiimmfi.de/fc-converter
      Mario Kart Wii: 1636-7202-6022
      Mario Sports Mix: 1208-5926-4942
      Mario Strikers CF: 5288-8115-7562
      Super Smash Bros Brawl: 4084-8527-3507
      ..Why?
      There's an SSBB FC exchange, and you can check via wiimmfi.de/game.
      You can't just add a friend via Wiimmfi's site, as Wiimmfi can't say to any game "Here, add x!" - OPENHOST works on the fact that the game doesn't check it's own friend list (that's why most games do not work with it.)

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

PokemonAcer schrieb:

..Why?
      There's an SSBB FC exchange, and you can check via wiimmfi.de/game.
      You can't just add a friend via Wiimmfi's site, as Wiimmfi can't say to any game "Here, add x!" - OPENHOST works on the fact that the game doesn't check it's own friend list (that's why most games do not work with it.)
      And how should i notify them that they can add me back ? Specially when they are not here on this site ?

I just search for Solutions. And a extra Channel or a Forum notification is a nice idea or not ?

Spoiler anzeigen
      If your Game is from another Region than PAL use the FC Converter wiimmfi.de/fc-converter

PokeAcer schrieb:

I mean you LOOK on here for FCs and add them, then CHECK on wiimmfi.de/game to see if they're online!
      Hmm i still think that would be a awesome (and needed) feature. My Friendlist in SSBB is full but only 3 People are active/added me back.

Spoiler anzeigen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von BestNoob ()

BestNoob schrieb:

My Ideas:

easy friend adding and managing via wiimmfi website

a list that automaticly updates and listup player who are active and marked as inactive after xxx days without playing

a automatic notification here in forum or in game when someone added you (with the friendcode of this person so you can also add him)

maybe programm an extra wii channel for this feature (notification)

or another idea from you =)
      and which part will you implement?
      Ein Mensch, der gerne spielt.
      Pretty sure it is blatant imo, plus features like these would take quite some time to implement, yet it's just to save a bit of time on seeing whether someone is active or not.
      The developers don't have infinite time on their hands, they have a priority list on what to do next on their schedule. If anything, this would be given little to no attention as opposed to seeing who is active among your friends list yourself.
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.