Connecting to Wiimmfi with official cartridges

Connecting to Wiimmfi with official cartridges

Quick, likely stupid question;

Is there a way to connect to the Wiimmfi servers using official cartridges rather than a flashcart with patched ROMs? I remember there being a way to do this with Mario Kart DS using an Action Replay code, but does this work for any other supported games? (Notably the currently supported 4th generation Pokemon games.)

Thanks in advance.
      It is possible for original roms on a flashcard using a certain cheat code for it to bypass the verification. This way you can connect to Wiimmfi using a custom DNS.It's also possible to use an action replay card which you will have to plug in to your DS and plug in the retail card in the action replay card. Unfortunately there is no way to go online on Wiimmfi using just the card itself: unless you have a modded DS which allow you to set AR codes.

Edit: this will help you:

the4anoni schrieb:

Action Replay DS(i) codes are the most reliable method to bypass server verification. These will also allow retail cards to connect to the new server. You will need an Action Replay DS(i), flashcard or emulator to use these. For now, you will also need the ROM of the game you want to use. Almost every game, if not all, should be compatible at this point.
      1. Download Prof. 9's WfcReplay v0.6 (requires .NET 4.0): github.com/Prof9/wfcreplay/releases

2. Drag and drop the ROM file onto WfcReplay.exe.
      3. Use the code from the text file that was created in the same folder as the ROM.

Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Reboot ()

Well, I'm a bit stuck at the moment. The Action Replay DSi software won't let me create a new custom codelist or copy the codelists from my card, so I can't really enter the code except by manually entering it on the DS. (Which I would really like to avoid if possible.) Has anybody else had this issue with the code manager? I tried redownloading and installing it from Datel's site, but it didn't help at all.

Edit: It seems the software is failing to read both the online subscriptions and my local codelists, despite both files being present in the Documents folder.

Edit 2: I tried deleting all my codelists and the directory, then reinstalling the software, but it still isn't working.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von RavenTsun ()

Reboot schrieb:

What software are you using, the one specifically designed for R4i 3DS flashcards? you should create a new one, a new game, add the code, save it, put it on the thing
      I'm using the official Datel Action Replay DSi Code Manager to add the code to my Action Replay, and in turn, use the code with my retail Pokemon SoulSilver cartridge. I do have an R4i 3DS, but I'm not using it right now as I'd rather just use my retail cartridges with the Action Replay codes to bypass HTTPS.

I have the code generated using WfcReplay, I'm just having trouble actually getting it onto my Action Replay without having to manually enter the whole thing on the DS itself.
      All right! Good news! I decided to forego adding the code through the code manager and deal with that later, and instead went through the painstakingly slow process of adding it on the DS. Once I added the HTTPS bypass code, SoulSilver connected to the GTS perfectly fine. (Though, I couldn't find any Pokemon for trade, but I'm assuming that's simply because there are very few people using it.)

Just to be sure, could somebody give me the proper DNS IP for the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection settings?