Error 20100

.. :mario_facepalm:
      No. 20100 means connection failed, which means either you haven't patched properly and you're using DNS, or your Internet isn't working properly. If you're getting 20110, which is Nintendo WiFi Connection has been discontinued, you haven't patched at all. Also, this is not the place to discuss this.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

PokemonAcer schrieb:

No. 20100 means connection failed, which means either you haven't patched properly and you're using DNS, or your Internet isn't working properly. If you're getting 20110, which is Nintendo WiFi Connection has been discontinued, you haven't patched at all. Also, this is not the place to discuss this.
      can u tell me where i can get help cause when i used the patched iso files on dolphin i still get the error code 20100

PokemonAcer schrieb:

leoetlino schrieb:

If someone wants to host their dumps, contact me. I can probably get a FTP account sorted to host, along with the quick mkw-ana view pages that I always link to for dumps. Now if only that were automatic :P
      Maybe you could upload dumps via FTP and every hr a cron runs to move them to a folder, run mkw-ana to a log with them, and then display it on the page?
      Getting the output is not the problem (I basically just call mkw-ana whenever I need the output), but because I'm lazy, I meant reporting them automatically to this thread :P
      Someone who hates cheaters and will actively report them when encountered.

billyhatcher643 schrieb:

PokemonAcer schrieb:

can u tell me where i can get help cause when i used the patched iso files on dolphin i still get the error code 20100
      First: you have what it takes to run MKW at full speed (if you're the same billyhatcher643 I saw a few days ago on the Dolphin forums), but make sure you've played all races at least once to reduce the chance of shader compilation stuttering happening, which will make your race lag behind other players. (And don't always update to every latest development build because that will invalidate the shader cache so you would need to play all races again.)

I'm using the same patched image on both the Wii and on Dolphin, and both work fine. As PokemonAcer said, 20100 means connection failed; are you sure Dolphin is able to connect to the Internet? Sometimes firewalls might be blocking connections. But I agree; this is not the best place for this. Create a new thread instead.

leoetlino schrieb:

PokemonAcer schrieb:

leoetlino schrieb:

If someone wants to host their dumps, contact me. I can probably get a FTP account sorted to host, along with the quick mkw-ana view pages that I always link to for dumps. Now if only that were automatic :P
      Maybe you could upload dumps via FTP and every hr a cron runs to move them to a folder, run mkw-ana to a log with them, and then display it on the page?
      Getting the output is not the problem (I basically just call mkw-ana whenever I need the output), but because I'm lazy, I meant reporting them automatically to this thread :P
      IPBoards has some auth'd stuff ;)

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      You could always ask a staff member for an API access, plus you could just make some sort of feed that emails someone about it.

Yeah, to be honest, I was just wondering if there were ways to automate reports, but fortunately it's not like last year when there were cheaters nearly every single day (or rather, even single time I played, by coincidence… or not). I still remember the chaos it used to be, though it was probably even worse on the official servers… The situation is much better nowadays, and cheaters are now much more rare on worldwide, and that's a very good thing. Thanks to all the moderators for keeping online races a fair place! :)