[CTGP-R] Error 86420 when trying to join a friend.

[CTGP-R] Error 86420 when trying to join a friend.

Hello all,

Lately I am experiencing a constant error 86420 in my face when i try to join a friend on Mario Kart Wii on Wiimmfi.
      We usually join each other a lot and this works flawlessly, until a few days ago (starting from friday iirc).

Now we just can't join each other at all, both my friend and I just get this error code when we try to join each other.
      Has something happened, or am I doing something wrong here?
      We're both using CTGP-R.

-Reboot

Edit: It seems to be CTGP-R. Does anyone know why this happens and how I could solve this? Rehearsing what I said before: Nothing has changed between both our ends.
      Dateien
      • Info for mods.zip

(29,47 kB, 158 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Reboot ()

It's not very clear, but do you have a DMZ set on your Wii?

If you don't, I highly suggest you do so, because 86420 is an error that pertains to connection issues. DMZ forwards all the ports on a single device, so with that, there shouldn't be any more of that pesky error code.
      Friend Codes(Be sure to tell me that you've added me so I can add you back):
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:
      Mario Kart Wii: 2366-7332-2898
      Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 5243-2582-8369
      Fortune Street: 4772-0893-9264
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      Heyo again,

Me and my friend both have our Wii set on DMZ.
      I suppose this might be an issue with CTGP-R alone, as we both tried the Wiimmfi disk patcher and that worked just fine.
      After that we tried CTGP-R again, and the error code did not occur again until ~40 minutes later.
      We'll just continue using the patcher if the error code bugs us again.
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.