Game of the Week

Last week, we had a Tetris Party, and the results were astounding. 12 people were online. That's more than double the record before! This Saturday, get ready to throw down, cause we're gonna Brawl! Join us for some online battles, with anyone or with friends! Some team battles could be possible, and with RiiConnect24, you can send replays, pictures, and stages to Wii Friends!(Still wish the Smash Service worked, but don't worry about that.) All RiiConnect24 game nights happen at 4 PM Eastern, so be sure to log on at 4 PM Eastern, yup, 4 PM EASTERN! Remember, if it can crawl, it can Brawl!
      I just hope that the random online Matchmaking in Mario Sports Mix will be fixed soon, or sometime in the future. Please do fix it sometime in the future.
      Today we're gonna have a blast! Join us as we play Bomberman Blast online today! As the timer counts down, blast your friends out of the arena, avoid other bombs, and be wary of the cursed SKULL ITEM. Just be sure to play online at 4PM Eastern. Wait that's... 2 HOURS?! Man, I gotta get ready!(I can't believe I forgot to post earlier about this! I hope people have enough time to see this and get the hint!)
      I just hope that the random online Matchmaking in Mario Sports Mix will be fixed soon, or sometime in the future. Please do fix it sometime in the future.
      Ok, this announcement is on time! Viruses are spreading, and they're spreading fast! Be sure not to catch a cold this weekend, 'cause we're playing Dr. Mario Online RX! Battle players online as you rush to destroy all the viruses before them! Make chains and send garbage to your opponent! It's basically Puyo Puyo, but BETTER!(Note to self: vote Puyo Puyo 7 for next Game Night.) So stay tuned for Saturday at 4 PM Eastern, like all other Game Nights! And YOU could have a chance of picking the next game for Game Night!(just not Mario Kart, because... come on, seriously?) Just join the RiiConnect24 Discord from the RiiConnect24 site for a shot at ONE MILLION DOLLA- wait, wrong announcement.... a shot at VOTING A NEW GAME FOR GAME NIGHT!
      Ok, it's been about a month, and I have to say, a lot has happened since then; We Love Golf was played, as well as TV Show King 2(HOLY CRAP, 24 PEOPLE ONLINE?! WHAAAAAAT?!). This week, we're playing ぷよぷよ 7! Oh, sorry, they haven't quite translated the Wii version yet. I meant to say Puyo Puyo 7. Put cute little blobs in certain places and then chain them into 4s for sick combos that will leave your opponent drowning in garbage Puyos! The newly added Henshin mechanic increases the insanity! Pick a style(Mini, Mega, or Either) and fill up that meter for an extreme chain boost! Kinda. You gotta see it to believe it. AND it has crossplay with the DS version, making this the only Game Night game that you can use your DS with(other than Tetris Party on WiiWare and DsiWare)! So be sure to log on to Wiimmfi for some 2 and 4 player battles(we'll be starting with 4 though, so keep track of who's on), and remember, すべてのRiiConnect24ゲームナイトは土曜日の午後4時(東部時間)に開催されます! Oh, and just so you know, the Wifi selection is the blue blob on the menu. Trust me, you learn half of the menu within 30 minutes(mostly trial and error.) Happy chaining!
      It's always fun smashing the record for max online almost every week. 24 people on TV Show King 2 at once, 16 on UNO, 11 on Puyo Puyo 7, 11 on Dr Mario, 9 on We Love Golf, 8 on Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing, the list goes on.

It's a bit of a commitment for me to run these every week and show up for every game, but I'd say it's a success and worth my effort. In some cases like Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing, we're the first players ever to play in a full room on wiimmfi.